WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Student Threatens To Slash Presidents Throat

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
Remember back in the day when people acted like that the guys with the white uniforms would grab that person, put a straightjacket on them, place them in the van, and drive away. The next time you saw them they'd have a blank stare and be drooling, kind of like Jack Nicholson was at the end of One Flew Over The Coo-coo's Nest.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Remember back in the day when people acted like that the guys with the white uniforms would grab that person, put a straightjacket on them, place them in the van, and drive away. The next time you saw them they'd have a blank stare and be drooling, kind of like Jack Nicholson was at the end of One Flew Over The Coo-coo's Nest.
Lobotomies and extreme shock treatment definitely upgrades these loons......;)

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Sad that this is now the representative for the Libturd party.

Luvnlife

Head Ram Rod
Reaction score
Some men in suits and an unmarked car will probably be knocking on his door to have a talk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Poor little snowflake is about to cry, and then go to jail, and then really know why he’s cryin.

wtf is with these “people?”