WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Stuff you do that your wife hates?

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
As most of us are men, we suffer from distraction. You know the drill, you're fixing something and you realize in order to finish this task, you have to fix something else, and so on, so that your original task is left incomplete for now. We'll get that first thing done, but after we do a couple other things. This is normal and it bugs all wives.

And of course you need all those tools out, so there's no point in putting them away right now, since you'll just have to get them out again later. My wife hates the pile of tools in the entry hall. I admit that I do this.

The other thing. Butter. I take a stick of butter and rub it on my toast. Like a roll-on deoderant. Or I will butter a cooking pan the same way. I just rub the stick on there. Of course it leaves the stick all melty and bent and sometimes with crumbs on it. She uses the tub o butter instead.

What's your butter stick?

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
As most of us are men, we suffer from distraction. You know the drill, you're fixing something and you realize in order to finish this task, you have to fix something else, and so on, so that your original task is left incomplete for now. We'll get that first thing done, but after we do a couple other things. This is normal and it bugs all wives.

And of course you need all those tools out, so there's no point in putting them away right now, since you'll just have to get them out again later. My wife hates the pile of tools in the entry hall. I admit that I do this.

The other thing. Butter. I take a stick of butter and rub it on my toast. Like a roll-on deoderant. Or I will butter a cooking pan the same way. I just rub the stick on there. Of course it leaves the stick all melty and bent and sometimes with crumbs on it. She uses the tub o butter instead.

I'm gonna guess you posting this thread on Thanksgiving ain't gonna get you laid tonight!

😁

4Waters

Reaction score
My selective hearing drives her nuts
She is making Applewood smoked Bacon Greenbeans and I asked her if she had some leftover bacon (smells amazing), she got mad at me because while I was typing the above response she asked if I wanted a little bacon, I guess I answered no but I don't even remember her talking. 🀣LMAO🀣

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
Lmao great thread.

When. I yell at the kids which drives me crazy too but...

When I pull the naked man... It doesn't work as well now that we are married...

wet hull

Reaction score
Grow a mustache! Wife hates it with a passion. Even tries to hold back the poon but she still comes around. 😁 Not my wife in the pic but bride to be and she said no mustache as I am a groomsmenin their wedding. Sucks!!
20201121_175412.jpg

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😒
Reaction score

Breathe 😫 if I did that with the butter o dear got help me πŸ˜«πŸ˜‰

TITTIES AND BEER

Reaction score
She makes me watch shows to make you a better person 😫 I think I’m a better person I walk on water just come ice fishing with me sometime 😎 anyway she’s got me watching The Waltons 😫 so I ask do you think Mrs.Walton is a screamer ?πŸ‘ what about the kids ? Doing each other ? πŸ‘ I don’t have to watch The Walton’s anymore 🍸😎
7C0EBE03-D326-41E1-AD11-7D7C62F356D1.jpeg

4Waters

Reaction score
Grow a mustache! Wife hates it with a passion. Even tries to hold back the poon but she still comes around. 😁 Not my wife in the pic but bride to be and she said no mustache as I am a groomsmenin their wedding. Sucks!! View attachment 946330
You can see the look on her face, "I wish he would shave the damn thing off" 🀣

TITTIES AND BEER

Reaction score
Room...house...city....state...

[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wifey says you need to call my mom , me- why ? , wifey - it would be nice Me - ok so I call her 2 mins in in Tex my foreman from work phone πŸ˜‰ fucking call me now it an emergency πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘ Got a go mom ok honey πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘ I got smarts like a fox πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘