WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Stuff your wife does that you hate

4Waters

Reaction score
Liar...liar...pants on fire.
a19b5-pants2bon2bfire.gif

RodnJen

Reaction score
There was a great post on here years ago about “them” not replacing the roll of toilet paper. The reference to peanut butter was used.

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
Ya! Or some women you just met says in a drunken slur "I have never been into women but I love your wife" I just usually take a walk.
I do the same shit at concert's n stuff. I will go get a beer and come back to a circle of dudes pretty much jerking it at two girls having fun. Had more than a few dudes tell me to get a good look because those chicks are with them. I usually fucking laugh sit there for a minute or two then calmly walk up and claim my turf. It doesn't suck being at the top :cool: of the food chain or stuck in the middle of some girls gone wild shit.

TrollerDave

Reaction score
When she wakes me up in the middle of the night saying "I can't sleep with you snoring"🤬 then I say "Why can't I sleep then"🤣

I get “Roll over”. so I have to roll over and face the other way because she decided to turn and face me.

SOCALCRICKETT

Reaction score
Wifey drives a Traverse, I get in to drive water bottles everywhere, and those damn gum wrappers
No shit, my wife's tahoe always has receipts stuffed in the map pocket and empty water bottles on the floor. I don't mind if thats the only abuse the truck gets, but when she drives my truck for whatever reason she leaves the same mess. Im beyond fanatical about my vehicles, im always barking at her to clean up her mess

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
I didn’t read back through the posts, but somehow all of our vehicles are out of gas. Im not sure my wife knows where gas gauges are or how to actually purchase gas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Wife is a vegetarian in theory.
She orders an atmosphere sandwich and a side of invisible with a big empty glass of nothing.

I order delicious Philly cheesesteak on a fresh baked bun with hand cut seasoned fries,, and she‘ll take mine and leave me hers.

Bear Down

Reaction score
Drives me Ape Shit that the Wife doesn't care if cars are dirty or not... I have to wash them religiously every week...she can care less
Gives me the "can you get your stuff off the counter please (3 envelopes) , its taking up space"....Only to see Cricut crap/Hobby Lobby stuff all over the house....

Nordie

Reaction score
Trying to get off of the phone with my wife is mission impossible. We'll talk about what we need to and then I'm like okay I'll see you when you get home. 15 minutes later I realize I'm still on the fucking phone and she's pulling in the driveway.

Your ad here

Reaction score
The dropping hints and mind reader bullshit rather than just tell me what's up. The ex gf did this and it really just pissed me off to the point I wouldn't include her in stuff. There would be shit like what sounds good for dinner? No response so I pick and drive. Right after we order I hear "I wanted to have dinner somewhere else".

Bear Down

Reaction score
Trying to get off of the phone with my wife is mission impossible. We'll talk about what we need to and then I'm like okay I'll see you when you get home. 15 minutes later I realize I'm still on the fucking phone and she's pulling in the driveway.
then you try to not engage back to help the conversation stop and you get "are you still there?" ...LOL

QC22

Landing Loser
Reaction score
So my issue with my Wife (ex-wife too) is that when you suffer some sort of setback, instead of comforting you, they lose it. And then you have to comfort them! You'd think when I do a minor thing like bash the brand new Jeep off of a tree that she would find it in her heart to know I need to be held. If she bashed our brand new Jeep off a tree I'd have to make her feel better. Why do I get yelled at? The estimate is only $9000. What's the big deal?