WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Sturgis, you knew they would say this happened........

liquid addiction

^ 78 DiMarco Flat
Reaction score

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Oh no, some people may have contracted a virus that has a 99.9% survival rate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
And with these folks, just like homeless, they will most likely be zero deaths. Fresh air, fun, alcohol and drugs do wonders for immunity!

retaocleg

Reaction score
Are we contact tracing the rioters [emoji23]
i know new york forbids them from asking that exact question, shows it is not for science, but a political tool........

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score

wallnutz

Reaction score
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahah, look at this part:

Researchers from the Center for Health Economics & Policy Studies also studied the spread of COVID-19 tied to Black Lives Matter protests throughout the U.S. and concluded the protests did not have as harmful an effect on public health as some feared.
Come on man, the Rona ain't racist... 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Come on man, the Rona ain't racist... 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡

9B533371-B245-4912-AAD8-5700BE76AC4C.jpeg

musicFunsun

I Love BoBo!!!
Reaction score
I saw that story, so ridiculous :mad: . Husband and I were watching an old Law & Order, someone from a Middle Eastern country has a vile of SARS/Corona virus. and that was from 2006-7. This whole thing is a joke.
Ok, I’ll edit, it’s real but not much more contagious than previous viruses.

sintax

Reaction score
I saw that story, so ridiculous :mad: . Husband and I were watching an old Law & Order, someone from a Middle Eastern country has a vile of SARS/Corona virus. and that was from 2006-7. This whole thing is a joke.
Ok, I’ll edit, it’s real but not much more contagious than previous viruses.

wait, did this middle eastern gentleman have any vaccines for sale? i'm looking to buy, i have american dollars!

JB in so cal

Reaction score
Media mentions almost in same breath 250k cases, majority of new cases in country and how much it costs to treat them.

Singleton

Reaction score
I saw an article that said it was only 300 confirmed cases and one death.

Gov of SD has come out and said apx 300 cases have been traced to the event based on coordination of state health departments. The article written has an abstract that states worst case scenario IF.....

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Gov of SD has come out and said apx 300 cases have been traced to the event based on coordination of state health departments. The article written has an abstract that states worst case scenario IF.....

Yep, article was written on IF worst case scenario occured, was done by economists, not doctors, and they used volunteered cellular data and extrapolated based on estimated number of attendees, and assumptions about contact.

In other words it was total bs 😂 😂

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Yep, article was written on IF worst case scenario occured, was done by economists, not doctors, and they used volunteered cellular data and extrapolated based on estimated number of attendees, and assumptions about contact.

In other words it was total bs [emoji23] [emoji23]
Just like climate change...... Conclusions based on assumptions. It's scientific you know.

On a related note....... Science has changed the scientific process from trying to disprove a hypothesis to find any evidence that could be interpreted to support the hypothesis.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

LuauLounge

Reaction score
Simple govt math.
65 people each infected 65 people who each infected 65 people and you’ve got 275,000 cases.
The only thing that’s known is the people attended Sturgis and they tested positive for Covid. Doesn’t mean they caught it there. How about the other places they have been in the last 3 weeks.

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
I read that one day. Only I read 260 cases and the 1 death. They made it seem like a big deal. The very next day I read 250,000 cases.

Total BS.

Sent From Tapatalk