WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Sub Zero Emblems $35 each

Reaction score
My son received these from a friend who's Dad installs Sub Zero stuff, he stuck all 6 to a school owned laptop. Had to remove them or pay for the laptop. Kid says "they sell for $45" on ebay (he's right).

These are the type with the 3M adhesive, they are still very sticky after removal. I've covered the adhesive with low stick painters tape to keep them from re-sticking to unintended stuff.

I'll ship via USPS 1st Class in a padded flat envelope. Shipping and fees on me. PayPal, Zelle, Venmo, CashAPP.

Sub Zero.JPG

Reaction score
I am tempted to buy these and just slap them on my kitchen cabinets. Everyone will think they are super fancy sub-zero's until they open them, haha.
Ironically, the guy that installs them in my area told me that his some of his clients don't want the emblems on, apparently some don't like to "project" status. Thinking about putting one on my car 😂

outboard_256

Reaction score
Ironically, the guy that installs them in my area told me that his some of his clients don't want the emblems on, apparently some don't like to "project" status. Thinking about putting one on my car 😂

I got a feeling if I went in there house the fridge would be the last clue they had money.

Angler

Tritoon Racing
Reaction score
Those might be great for non ballers to put on their ice chests.