WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Suburban Deal

jholley

Your RDP Connection To Selman Chevrolet!!!
Reaction score
2015 Suburban Deal

MSRP $56,430.00
RDP Price $51,250.00
GM Conquest rebate $ 1,500.00
*Net price before T.L $49,750.00

*You must own a 1999 or newer non GM car or truck for the conquest rebate

Body Style: CC15906-2WD
PEG: 1LT-LT Preferred Equipment Group
Primary Color: GXG-Tungsten Metallic
Trim: H2U-Leather, Jet Black, Interior Trim
Engine: L83-Engine: 5.3L, V-8, SIDI, Active Fuel Mgt
Transmission: MYC-6-Speed Automatic
Options:
1LT-LT Preferred Equipment Group
A45-Memory Settings, recalls presets for driver pwr seat
AG2-Seat Adjuster, Front Passenger, Power
AN3-Seats: Front, Full Feature Bucket
AQQ-Keyless Remote Entry
ARN-Seats, 3rd Row 60/40 Bench, Manual Folding
AT6-Seats, 2nd Row 60/40 Bench, Manual Configurable
AU3-Power Door Locks
AVF-2015iMY Interim Program Processing Code
B30-Floor Covering: Color Keyed Carpet with Floor Mats
B58-Floor Mats Frt & Rr, Carpeted Insert
BTV-Remote Engine Starting Pkg
BVE-Assist Steps
C49-Defogger, Rear Window, Electric
C6A-GVW Rating 7300 Lbs
CE1-Wipers, Front intermittent, Rainsense
CJ4-Climate Control, Electronic - Multi-zone
DD8-ISRV Mirror, Electro-chromatic
DL8-Mirrors, O/S, Power, Heated
G80-Locking Differential, Rear
GU6-Rear Axle, 3.42 Ratio
GXG-Tungsten Metallic
H2U-Leather, Jet Black, Interior Trim
IO6-Radio, 8" Color Screen, Nav, Bluetooth, w/ USB Port
JF4-Pedals Adjustable, Power
JL1-Integrated Trailer Brake Controller
K34-Cruise Control
KC4-Cooler, Engine Oil
KG4-Alternator, 150 AMP
KI4-110 Volt Electrical Receptacle, In Cab
KNP-Transmission Cooling System

L83-Engine: 5.3L, V-8, SIDI, Active Fuel Mgt
MYC-6-Speed Automatic
N37-Steering Column, Manual Tilt & Telescoping
NHT-Max Trailering Package
PZX-Wheels, 18" x 8.5" Aluminum
RC4-Tire, Spare, P265/70R17 Blackwall
RKX-Tires: P265/65 R18 All Season, Blackwall
SAF-Spare Tire Lock
SLT-Sales Package
TB5-Rear Lift Gate, Power
TG5-Compact Disc and MP3 Player
U2M-SiriusXM Satellite Radio (subscription)
UD7-Rear Parking Assist Sensors
UDD-Driver Info Display
UE1-OnStar Communication System
UEU-Sensor, Forward Collision Alert
UFL-Sensor, Lane Departure Warning
UG1-Homelink Garage Door Opener
UK3-Radio Controls -Steering Wheel
UQA-Speaker System: Bose Premium
UTJ-Theft Protection System, Unauthorized Entry
UVC-Rear View Camera System
V54-Luggage Rack, Roof Mounted, Black
VK3-License Plate Front Mounting Hardware
VLI-LPO - Rear Cargo Mat
VV4-Mobile Internet Connectivity
Y65-Driver Alert Package
YF5-California Emissions
YM8-LPO Processing Option
Z82-Trailering Package
ZY1-Paint, Solid

909er

Now in the 714
Reaction score
Jason do you have any 4-door Silverado deals this weekend? Preferably with the 40/20/40 front seat:cool

78Southwind

Reaction score
V-13 to the white courtesy phone please.[emoji41]

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Just need it to be 4x4 the silver one was perfect I was ready to buy then found out it didn't have power third row seats

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Oh and now the wife wants bucket second row so we can go through the middle to get to the back.w two car seats I won't be able to fold them down. A kustom build may be in store. But there's isn't incentives on the 2016 [emoji57]

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Just need it to be 4x4 the silver one was perfect I was ready to buy then found out it didn't have power third row seats

You need to stop playing around and head to the Cadillac dealer.

power third row seat :smackhead

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
You need to stop playing around and head to the Cadillac dealer.

power third row seat :smackhead

Baller on a budget here [emoji2] I can find a dozen perfect suburbans but all two wheel drive. I know it's ca but come on

Wheeler

Reaction score
Baller on a budget here [emoji2] I can find a dozen perfect suburbans but all two wheel drive. I know it's ca but come on

Yesterday in the Oc. Register one of the GMC dealers had 4+4's and they are dealing. :tbi

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
At this point somebody just needs to take my money before I change my mind. I'm putting wayyyyyyyy more down than i wanted.i still need retaining walls in bhc and a block wall all the way around. I'm going to have to hit the sidework hard

Wheeler

Reaction score
At this point somebody just needs to take my money before I change my mind. I'm putting wayyyyyyyy more down than i wanted.i still need retaining walls in bhc and a block wall all the way around. I'm going to have to hit the sidework hard

Step away from the key board and get to work! After all it is "Labor Day". :D

As I sit here I'm looking at a few sheets of wallboard that I should be hanging myself. :eek:uttahere:

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Step away from the key board and get to work! After all it is "Labor Day". :D

As I sit here I'm looking at a few sheets of wallboard that I should be hanging myself. :eek:uttahere:

I need to go dig out some dirt and try and lay some cement. That's pretty much the last thing before the party next weekend.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441638944.276269.jpg finally did the front door yesterday. I guess I went way to dark and my wife isn't happy. Little late now [emoji13]

Singleton

Reaction score
Oh and now the wife wants bucket second row so we can go through the middle to get to the back.w two car seats I won't be able to fold them down. A kustom build may be in store. But there's isn't incentives on the 2016 [emoji57]

I have second row buckets in my 15 Yukon and they fold flat. Go look at one, with the third row folded down and the second row buckets down, everything is flat (2015 and newer models).

Singleton

Reaction score

Why do you need 4x4? I have never used 4x4 pulling the boat out of the water.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I do a lot of snowboarding and it comes in handy. I kind of just like all the vehicles to have it just in case. Got my old truck stuck in the desert a few times and told myself never again. We didn't know the buckets where an option till we saw them and now it's a must have. So the musts are 4x4 trailer package luxury package (power folding seat) bucket second row and I think that's it [emoji4]

VoodooMedMan

Inmate #446
Reaction score
I do a lot of snowboarding and it comes in handy. I kind of just like all the vehicles to have it just in case. Got my old truck stuck in the desert a few times and told myself never again. We didn't know the buckets where an option till we saw them and now it's a must have. So the musts are 4x4 trailer package luxury package (power folding seat) bucket second row and I think that's it [emoji4]

Have to think about people. We have captain's in the second row. Yes it's nice but it really really stinks when we can have people ride with us except for we are missing one seat...

Singleton

Reaction score

You just added 10k in options. Maybe look at a lease, instead of a purchase.

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
Have to think about people. We have captain's in the second row. Yes it's nice but it really really stinks when we can have people ride with us except for we are missing one seat...
Why would you want people to ride with you? :D

Singleton

Reaction score
Famous last words. All it takes is one time slipping & spinning tires on a wet ramp at Windsor or Katherine's & you'll be at the dealer the next day, trading your 2WD for 4WD. And yes, the Tahoes & Burbs normally will pull the boat out in 2WD, but the trucks, not so much. It's just knowing that you have that 4WD option that makes most boaters feel more at ease, on the ramp. We had an Avalanche & it would not pull a 25 Daytona out at the Islander or Windsor in 2WD, but it was a 4WD truck, so it was fine.

I have 4x4 for that one reason. However I did not bitch and moan on the price when I leased my Yukon. If you have a reason for the option, don't bitch about the costs. :) This is the reason I always lease/purchase cars on the last day of a month or quarter. Dealers seem to negotiate more when trying to make a monthly or quarter number. I have had the best luck when leasing / purchasing cars on the last business day of a quarter.

V wants all the options at a non optioned out price. V needs to stop bitching and moaning about the price if he wants all the options and go back on month end and see what he can do.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I have 4x4 for that one reason. However I did not bitch and moan on the price when I leased my Yukon. If you have a reason for the option, don't bitch about the costs. :) This is the reason I always lease/purchase cars on the last day of a month or quarter. Dealers seem to negotiate more when trying to make a monthly or quarter number. I have had the best luck when leasing / purchasing cars on the last business day of a quarter.

V wants all the options at a non optioned out price. V needs to stop bitching and moaning about the price if he wants all the options and go back on month end and see what he can do.

I'm not bitching about the price I can't find one w what I want

crzy2bealive

Reaction score
Famous last words. All it takes is one time slipping & spinning tires on a wet ramp at Windsor or Katherine's & you'll be at the dealer the next day, trading your 2WD for 4WD. And yes, the Tahoes & Burbs normally will pull the boat out in 2WD, but the trucks, not so much. It's just knowing that you have that 4WD option that makes most boaters feel more at ease, on the ramp. We had an Avalanche & it would not pull a 25 Daytona out at the Islander or Windsor in 2WD, but it was a 4WD truck, so it was fine.
My next vehicle will be 4wd!! I'm tired of not having the confidence to go on the beach..only had a problem once with 2wd at the launch ramp..(1st lane, jack smith, water really low)

But since I don't want to spend 60k on a new truck right now I'm installing a auburn pro lsd to get traction on both tires. No more 1 wheel burn outs