Reaction score
found this in my service truck waiting for me. Im gonna be sick lol
521DE3C9-ABE3-46E8-A10A-8893CDAA5109.jpeg
D1B0CDD3-F7E6-4C1E-A6D4-102E2F62913D.jpeg
91EF1B13-B004-4375-B763-A6F0A5CA8224.jpeg

Bullet28

Nor Cal Delta
Reaction score
My grandsons are 11 and 9 and we have to hide those, or they would be sick for a week. They are good though. My go to is the family size bag of M&M’s.

Yellowboat

Reaction score
I love thr little ones that are about the size of a grape. No way i could finish that

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I take those and 1/4 them before putting them in the freezer...portion control;)

cofooter

Reaction score
As I get older, sugar wrecks my sleep more and more!

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
as a hard working steel fabricator for 35 yrs. i've had my share of cowboy pepper......w/ iron.....
35 years of practice removing embedded swarf from your hands. Any good tips besides time and an excato knife? :eek:

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
very strong magnet...works good on eyeballs..well that and a micro scalpal for the 2 day rust ring n shit.:confused::mad::(:)
I find the iron is not so much of an issue as say SS, Alum, carbide, brass, Incolnel etc.
I'm just really tired of the hard spots they create in my hands that I typically just resort to surgically cutting out using my readers, bright light and a few swearing sessions.
Maybe this could be a thread on it's own. I can't be the only one on here who digs it out.

Wavemaker

Reaction score
moderation.....what are you.....new?

Not new to RiverDavesPlace, been on here for many years, and of course I own a V-Drive 21’ Schiada. I just don’t post very often.

Regarding the comment regarding diabetes, both my mom and my younger brother were diabetics. Both required daily injections of insulin every morning. They both died to soon due their diabetes. I am careful with what foods I eat, and stay away from candy, sweets, and desserts that contain sugar or food with other sweet ingredients.

Rvrluvr

CLAMP ON RACING
Reaction score
Not new to RiverDavesPlace, been on here for many years, and of course I own a V-Drive 21’ Schiada. I just don’t post very often.

Regarding the comment regarding diabetes, both my mom and my younger brother were diabetics. Both required daily injections of insulin every morning. They both died to soon due their diabetes. I am careful with what foods I eat, and stay away from candy, sweets, and desserts that contain sugar or food with other sweet ingredients.
Damn son!!! Ever hear of a joke?
Lighten up francis :D:rolleyes::D

Wavemaker

Reaction score
Damn son!!! Ever hear of a joke?
Lighten up francis :D:rolleyes::D

LOL, Oh yeah, I’m smiling or laughing most of the time I’m awake. I have been a bit short on sleep lately, getting about five hours a night. This is always a very busy time of year for both my wife & I with business demands, and the regular seasonal, decorating, shopping for presents, dinners, parties and the like. I sure many here on RiverDaves also are hustling, and doing all the seasonal shopping, dinners, entertainment of friends and family members etc. I hope all RD’s members enjoy the very best of times this Holiday season with your family members, friends and make it especially fun for the kids too.

Rvrluvr

CLAMP ON RACING
Reaction score
LOL, Oh yeah, I’m smiling or laughing most of the time I’m awake. I have been a bit short on sleep lately, getting about five hours a night. This is always a very busy time of year for both my wife & I with business demands, and the regular seasonal, decorating, shopping for presents, dinners, parties and the like. I sure many here on RiverDaves also are hustling, and doing all the seasonal shopping, dinners, entertainment of friends and family members etc. I hope all RD’s members enjoy the very best of times this Holiday season with your family members, friends and make it especially fun for the kids too.
5 hours? Must be nice. I sleep from 10pm-2am. Usually up before the alarm. Bout every 2 months I sleep for 8-10 hours. I guess thats my body hitting reset. Idunno

might b the 5 red bulls i drink everyday :D

Wavemaker

Reaction score
5 hours? Must be nice. I sleep from 10pm-2am. Usually up before the alarm. Bout every 2 months I sleep for 8-10 hours. I guess thats my body hitting reset. Idunno

might b the 5 red bulls i drink everyday :D
Four hours sleep? That’s a power nap. I retired two years ago when I turned 66. I am still very active with our three properties. Two apartment buildings, and our four bedroom house in the Burbank, CA hills keeps very busy. After so many years of a career in mechanical engineering, various sales positions, and sales management positions my internal clock hasn’t changed much.