WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

D

Yellowboat

Reaction score
1st have you filed a claim with the bar? If not that's step one.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
I have been contacting ATTYs to handle this but its been slim pickings. That is where I stand right now. I haven't done anything else.

So....the claim with the State Bar is dne via web or how?

Thanks

Yellowboat

Reaction score
I have been contacting ATTYs to handle this but its been slim pickings. That is where I stand right now. I haven't done anything else.

So....the claim with the State Bar is dne via web or how?

Thanks
You can do it online, but hard copy is better. They will even send you the forums. Takes a few weeks to process and a few months to get a judgment. You can call them and request the forms they will also tell the process. It's pretty easy, but takes a lot of work.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
You can do it online, but hard copy is better. They will even send you the forums. Takes a few weeks to process and a few months to get a judgment. You can call them and request the forms they will also tell the process. It's pretty easy, but takes a lot of work.

So, I will c all them in the AM to get started on that

Magic Mike

Reaction score
If it helps, I know someone with offices in San diego, Palm springs(Riv. county) and San bernardino.
Donald R. Holben and Assoc.

www.sandiegotrialattorneys.com

All his info is on the website, dealing with him for 10 months now and he's been great so far....

Best of luck!

2Driver

Reaction score
Anyway to find out the big cases he has lost and who the opposing attorney was who kicked his ass. Contact them.

Id guess you are going to have a hard time finding an attorney who wants to step up for this type of cannibalism, but they are lawyers. Good luck.

Yellowboat

Reaction score
Anyway to find out the big cases he has lost and who the opposing attorney was who kicked his ass. Contact them.

Id guess you are going to have a hard time finding an attorney who wants to step up for this type of cannibalism, but they are lawyers. Good luck.
My exp is most lawyer love to go after bad lawyers, just very little money in it normally

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
If it helps, I know someone with offices in San diego, Palm springs(Riv. county) and San bernardino.
Donald R. Holben and Assoc.

All his info is on the website, dealing with him for 10 months now and he's been great so far....

Best of luck!

Thanks......Looking for a specialized atty in the field of legal malpractice. Slim pickins for sure

Yellowboat

Reaction score
Remember for malpractice to stick. You have too price they screwed up. Not always easy to do.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
This is easy to prove IMO. Pretty open/shut procedural was incorrectly followed. Its just the compensation numbers that will be the hard part.

Yellowboat

Reaction score
What's the guys insurance level? Start with that, then work down too losses + costs

Magic Mike

Reaction score
I believe Mr. Holben has 30 or more years experience, if he or one of his associates are unable to handle it, he might be able to refer you to someone that can.
His initial consultation is free, might be worth a shot. Down to earth no bs guy.

If not, best of luck with it.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Tom
never used or needed one..just results from Google..
Screenshot_20190915-152336_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20190915-152336_Chrome.jpg

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
This is easy to prove IMO. Pretty open/shut procedural was incorrectly followed. Its just the compensation numbers that will be the hard part.
I wish you all the luck on this. It's one thing to get the BAR to act. Whole different scenario to get things reversed or get back lost money.
Go man Go.
:cool:

BajaMike

Reaction score

Tom, Best, Best and Krieger (BB&K) are the biggest law firm in Riverside with offices in Palm Springs, Orange County and all over Southern Cal. My dad and I used to handle their medical and disability insurance, but that was 15 years ago, and I don’t know anyone there anymore.

They have lots of attorneys and you could call and see if they do that kind of law work.....i don’t know if they do.

Hope you find someone who can help.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Tom, Best, Best and Krieger (BB&K) are the biggest law firm in Riverside with offices in Palm Springs, Orange County and all over Southern Cal. My dad and I used to handle their medical and disability insurance, but that was 15 years ago, and I don’t know anyone there anymore.

They have lots of attorneys and you could call and see if they do that kind of law work.....i don’t know if they do.

Tx Mike.....

Yellowboat

Reaction score
Any law from that self insures is not one I would want too do business with. Shows that they don't even know basic liability protections. 1st thing I check before I do business with any one is what thier insurance covers.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Any law from that self insures is not one I would want too do business with. Shows that they don't even know basic liability protections. 1st thing I check before I do business with any one is what thier insurance covers.

They will have insurance and a lot of it. I just thought maybe some would self insure if larger.

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score

Tx Mike.....

I'll be in BBK tomorrow morning for a networking group. I do business with a few of their partners on their transactional business side. I'll ask my contact who you can reach out to.

howard21

Reaction score
I just hired David W Duke. His office is in Temecula. He was referred by another Attorney. Finding one to sue another Attorney is not that easy. Phone 818-784 6899.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
I'll be in BBK tomorrow morning for a networking group. I do business with a few of their partners on their transactional business side. I'll ask my contact who you can reach out to.

Perfect timing. Would appreciate that.

COCA COLA COWBOY

Reaction score
An attorney outside of Riverside County! I'd choose one from LA or Orange County.

It might be an issue though as lawyers are sleeze, now you have to find one that goes against all the other sleeze. Sounds easy, but it's like politicians...in the end, they all do what benefits them as a group.

batterup

Reaction score
An attorney outside of Riverside County! I'd choose one from LA or Orange County.

It might be an issue though as lawyers are sleeze, now you have to find one that goes against all the other sleeze. Sounds easy, but it's like politicians...in the end, they all do what benefits them as a group.
Spoken like a true realtor! :D

Boozer

Extreme Mist
Reaction score
You’ll have to update us on this.

The wife and I are trying to find a lawyer to help us sue my last family attorney. We fired the firm and asked for our retainer back. They require 2 weeks of inactivity before returning the retainer. They keep having internal status conferences that we are not a part of and billing me for the conferences. Every time they do a conference the two weeks starts over. This has been going on for several months now and my retainer is almost gone because of the status conference charges even though they did zero actual work on my case.

Lawyers are fucking scum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yellowboat

Reaction score

The wife and I are trying to find a lawyer to help us sue my last family attorney. We fired the firm and asked for our retainer back. They require 2 weeks of inactivity before returning the retainer. They keep having internal status conferences that we are not a part of and billing me for the conferences. Every time they do a conference the two weeks starts over. This has been going on for several months now and my retainer is almost gone because of the status conference charges even though they did zero actual work on my case.

Contact the state bar. They actually do go after bad lawyers

Magic Mike

Reaction score
Dear DILLIGAF and BOOZER, I was just talking to my attorney Don Holben about my case, mentioned both of your cases and he said he would be happy to talk to you about them. Free of charge initial consultation. Give him a call.

619)780-2820
760)501-0615

[email protected]
email add.

I am in a case right now using him and I think he is a great guy, I bet he would kill it for you...

Best of luck, Mike

stoker

Reaction score
I would recommend that whomever you select they take the case on contingency.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Dear DILLIGAF and BOOZER, I was just talking to my attorney Don Holben about my case, mentioned both of your cases and he said he would be happy to talk to you about them. Free of charge initial consultation. Give him a call.

619)780-2820
760)501-0615

[email protected]
email add.

I am in a case right now using him and I think he is a great guy, I bet he would kill it for you...

Best of luck, Mike

Thank you Mike. Saved this info

DILLIGAF

Reaction score

Believe it or not mine is not charging me for their time at this point. What do you think thats all about? Somebody fucked up is why.

There are some good resources listed here. Just start calling a few of them up and discussing with them.