WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Summeriz'n The Tub For 6 To 8 Weeks....

River Runnin

Reaction score
In less than a week I'll be off the water!...And hopefully no longer!:( But who knows! :shrug:

So start'n off!... I filled the tank, made a run to the channel, and did a fair job burn'n 1/2 that tank up! ;)

I'd like to get out the water tomorrow, cleaned-er-up a bit, and get ready for a few hours on the river.

Never been into RoadRunner, (or any other from the boat) but seen a pic of something I need to through down! (I think it was from there??) ... So if all goes as planned! ... What is the hand down best lunch one can get here! (On The River!) ... To finish out Summeriz'n boat'n for a few week's of dry dock! :(

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
In less than a week I'll be off the water!...And hopefully no longer!:( But who knows! :shrug:

So start'n off!... I filled the tank, made a run to the channel, and did a fair job burn'n 1/2 that tank up! ;)

I'd like to get out the water tomorrow, cleaned-er-up a bit, and get ready for a few hours on the river.

Never been into RoadRunner, (or any other from the boat) but seen a pic of something I need to through down! (I think it was from there??) ... So if all goes as planned! ... What is the hand down best lunch one can get here! (On The River!) ... To finish out Summeriz'n boat'n for a few week's of dry dock! :(

Man if I answer this I'm going to get strung up no matter what I say.. LOL

My Buddy Craig owns Pirates..
My friends Jeff and Stephanie own RoadRunner. Plus Christi & Crew are bad ass bartenders.
I love Sarah / Delisha and crew over at Fox's.
Mike over at Sundance is going to give me a bunch of shit the next time I see him if I say anything at all as well.

If I was on the boat and we were going to lunch, we'd be heading to RoadRunner. If Marc was on the boat you'd be going nowhere but Fox's. LOL

I'd hit them all as they have their own styles and vibes.

If you are looking for the random special drinks.. RoadRunner has the Big Stick's down to a Science. Fox's has the mud slides.

RD

NicPaus

Reaction score
Usually depends on boat parking. Try Fox's if nothing then Roadrunner but usually end up at Pirates as they have most parking. More expensive but I like the food and drink bottle beer. Cocktails wait for a boat parking spot at the first 2. Have has bad luck with Sundance last few times we ate there.

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
I was just there last week. My itinerary is usually foxes for dinner ,Roadrunner for breakfast. As said depends on the parking. Never disappointed with a roadrunners breakfast, last week was sausage and cheese omelet, and French toast.
My go-to foxes, is a cheeseburger or fish and chips. Had that last week also did not disappoint.

NicPaus

Reaction score
Not on the water but up by the dam on AZ side. El Sombrero
20180422_121446.jpg
Good Mexican food. Been 3 times. Sunday $5.50 combos and Tuesday and Thursday $1.50 tacos. Asada tacos soft and chicken tacos hatd shell are bomb. Stopped by Sunday on way home from Desert Storm. Asada taco combo and a ice cold Corona hit the spot.

River Runnin

Reaction score
Man if I answer this I'm going to get strung up no matter what I say.. LOL

My Buddy Craig owns Pirates..
My friends Jeff and Stephanie own RoadRunner. Plus Christi & Crew are bad ass bartenders.
I love Sarah / Delisha and crew over at Fox's.
Mike over at Sundance is going to give me a bunch of shit the next time I see him if I say anything at all as well.

If I was on the boat and we were going to lunch, we'd be heading to RoadRunner. If Marc was on the boat you'd be going nowhere but Fox's. LOL

I'd hit them all as they have their own styles and vibes.

If you are looking for the random special drinks.. RoadRunner has the Big Stick's down to a Science. Fox's has the mud slides.

RD

Well I guess that settles it! :D Get in the boat (hopefully early) have breakfast at one, lunch at the other, and I really enjoyed a good steak dinner and salad at Pirates! :)

And since I've only ever launched at Blue Water, what is a better spot to launch closer to mid river?

milkmoney

Reaction score
Well I guess that settles it! :D Get in the boat (hopefully early) have breakfast at one, lunch at the other, and I really enjoyed a good steak dinner and salad at Pirates! :)

And since I've only ever launched at Blue Water, what is a better spot to launch closer to mid river?
If u r having dinner at pirates ( which I wouldn't) I prefer strokes down the road by car.

I would launch at pirates, easy, no current. So ur right there at end of ur day to load boat [emoji106] [emoji202]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

River Runnin

Reaction score
If u r having dinner at pirates ( which I wouldn't) I prefer strokes down the road by car.

I would launch at pirates, easy, no current. So ur right there at end of ur day to load boat [emoji106] [emoji202]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

It's probably been about a year, but we had an awesome steak and a fresh salad bar that time we went. The big problem was the service! :(

Me wife luv's the Big Stick, and since I don't drink, she get's to try that fancy shit, and I get the ice tea and lemonade! o_O

River Runnin

Reaction score
But!... It'll all have to wait until I'm cleared and able to boat -- or much anything else -- fer the next couple months!

Get'n some new electronics for the primary pump!

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Not on the water, corner of Riverside Dr & 95, is Mi Tierra. Finally tried it yesterday. It was very good. IMHO - Some of the best Mex food in all of Parker & LHC.

rvrrun

Reaction score
It's probably been about a year, but we had an awesome steak and a fresh salad bar that time we went. The big problem was the service! :(

Me wife luv's the Big Stick, and since I don't drink, she get's to try that fancy shit, and I get the ice tea and lemonade! o_O

Yeah, my wife is partial to the big stick as well.

Launch at Pirates, it's protected and there are usually courtesy docks open. When we started going back, we ate at pirates just about every trip, I love the salad bar. The food is much better at Foxes, RR and Sundace. Strokes is great, but off the water. It's not that far from Pirates, just pull the boat and drive down Riverside a bit. I heard that the owners/crew at Strokes all came from Sports Valley steak house when it closed.