WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

SummitKarl project....

Miss Venomous

Reaction score
I haven't been here in a while since moving here full time, however SummitKarl has came thru again. 8 months ago we starting planning a Casitas and reached out to Karl to get us going. A couple of meetings and not shortly after we had plans in hand. After numerous bids, hired & fired a contractor twice before even breaking ground we were introduced to Greg N De Thomas owner of Amerizona Builders thus far it has been nothing but Excellence! Greg is here everyday, there is not one step I don't know about, when contractors are coming or going, trash/debris cleaned up as well as protecting the pool & deck. I will post more pictures as the build progresses.

If you have a project coming up I would not hesitate to reach out to either Summit Karl & or Greg this has been a easy ride thus far.....

Wade, casitas1.jpg

Miss Venomous

Reaction score
IMG_4240.jpg IMG_4241.jpg
Drywall in today, 155ft of power line ran. Mud & tape tomorrow. Plaster in Monday. Moving right along!

LHC30

Old Guy
Reaction score
Good choices for the design and build....BTW, who designed and built your pool???

Miss Venomous

Reaction score
Pool was done in 2013 by Mohave County Pools I'm told (previous owners did it) same pool guy since new. They don't have a very good rep. We haven't had any issues, however the only feature is spa jets (not pictured). IMG_3212.JPG

SummitKarl

LHC Architect
Reaction score
Thanks D,
I too am very pleased with Greg, it so nice to have a real professional like him that I can count on behind me, I have loaded him up with 3 spec homes, 1 custom, 3 additions and hoping we get a second big custom for him. he his just the kind of true professional I have been in need of in Havasu, He is NOT!! your typical contractor and I am so happy about that. I am going to make sure he gets every opportunity to prove he is the best Havasu has to offer and I know he will do it, Greg's future in Havasu is bright :thumbsup

Miss Venomous

Reaction score
This weeks update. Interior paint, cabinets, doors, AC & flooring going in as I post this. Outside plaster postponed due to 60% chance of rain. IMG_4260.jpg IMG_4261.jpg IMG_4262.jpg

Maw

Dont re Member
Reaction score
Looks good, waiting for the party invitation to arrive. :thumbup:

Havaduner

Never home on weekends
Reaction score
Looks good Wade, let me know when I can move my stuff in there!! Haha