yru7y9u7.jpg
May is close

Sent from space somehow

redone76

Reaction score
AWESOME!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

boatnam2

Reaction score
I seen nick out on the dock that trip, so they must be doing something.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
It certainly has been cleaned up.
Hope the main bar is still the same.
It's nothing short of epic to sit there and gaze upon the river with a long neck and a good ol' song.

2Driver

Reaction score
Hope its true. :thumbup: I would image that place needs a lot of work.

sirbob

Reaction score
went all out on the sign... looks like a low budget reopening for sure. Old school style - none of this high brow pirate stuff.:D:D:D

Cajun

Reaction score
I want to tow out just to to be there. History.

Cajun

Reaction score
You should do it non-stop and steal Froggy's neon...

Now there's a possibility. After all, Froggy didn't have the balls to tow anything, he just drove. I want my sign to read:
Cajun Bar & Grill :D

BajaMike

Reaction score
It seems like Boat Cop wrote a long post a while ago with about 10 reasons why they could probably never open it again, I think mainly sewer, water and drainage issues. Anybody remember that?

:hmm:smackhead

2Driver

Reaction score
It seems like Boat Cop wrote a long post a while ago with about 10 reasons why they could probably never open it again, I think mainly sewer, water and drainage issues. Anybody remember that?

:hmm:smackhead

I do but I thought it was in reference to selling it to someone that wanted to do something major with the property vs just opening up the bar again.

How far up river is the sewer today, I thought it was close to there?

Timmmmmy

Reaction score
We have been delivering stuff to them and Nick said they will be open Memorial day weekend

triangleman

Reaction score
It certainly has been cleaned up.
Hope the main bar is still the same.
It's nothing short of epic to sit there and gaze upon the river with a long neck and a good ol' song.

That would be better than than drinking from upside down cans they would serve me:) I must look suspicious:eek.

Duffster

Reaction score
I can't imagine the amount of rat turds per square inch they are cleaning out of that place just to get it ready. They should hold a contest on how many pounds the collect for a free hat.

It will probably be the same old Sundance bar setup with small upgrades like an all you can eat beef jerky bar family style ect. :D

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
That would be better than than drinking from upside down cans they would serve me:) I must look suspicious:eek.

They should go back to that if for anything nostalgia.
The 2fer drink specials were great too.

Evidently the place wasn't that far outta whack.
I know the liquor license had/has? more holes in it than a horse traders mule.

WwxBbw6.gif

Summer Boater Winter Offroader

Reaction score

WwxBbw6.gif

And rescue the old pontoon. Start running the pontoon up and down the river like old times advertising drink specials and of course the time the wet t shirt contest starts. The good old days.

linus3

Reaction score
That dock needs a lot of work before my boat gets tied off to it. :thumbsdown

BajaMike

Reaction score

WwxBbw6.gif

Ross, always good video clips and avatars! :thumbsup:thumbsup

NicPaus

Reaction score
Has anyone been by there this week? Last week they needed a 100 man crew to show up if they plan on opening in two weeks. I will cruise by this weekend and see if anything has been done. Memorial is coming up fast.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Has anyone been by there this week? Last week they needed a 100 man crew to show up if they plan on opening in two weeks. I will cruise by this weekend and see if anything has been done. Memorial is coming up fast.

< raises his hand

They got a shit load of work to do to get that place open again. 100 man crew at least!

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Copied this from another site. :)

Just got off the phone with Nick Shubin and I have an update on Sundance grand opening Memorial Weekend. Last week they received approval from the County for their liquor license. Meeting minutes have been sent to Liquor Control so they can get the actual Liquor license. Everything is looking good. They are working hard so they can get final approval from Health & Safety and Building & Code. We also discussed VIP passes for our members for Memorial Weekend. I will keep you all posted on that. I did mention to him FIREBALL Whiskey must be on hand. He is meeting with the Bar Manager this weekend and will make sure there is plenty

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
Now there's a possibility. After all, Froggy didn't have the balls to tow anything, he just drove. I want my sign to read:
Cajun Bar & Grill :D

Don't forget to bring some aluminum polish. :thumbup:

Sent from my iPad using Tap That Ass

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
Copied this from another site. :)

Just got off the phone with Nick Shubin and I have an update on Sundance grand opening Memorial Weekend. Last week they received approval from the County for their liquor license. Meeting minutes have been sent to Liquor Control so they can get the actual Liquor license. Everything is looking good. They are working hard so they can get final approval from Health & Safety and Building & Code. We also discussed VIP passes for our members for Memorial Weekend. I will keep you all posted on that. I did mention to him FIREBALL Whiskey must be on hand. He is meeting with the Bar Manager this weekend and will make sure there is plenty

There's another boating site? News to me. :D

Sent from my iPad using Tap That Ass

rivergames

Reaction score
Buncha Primadonnas! As long as the beer is cold, drinks are strong and the docks float so the boats don't sink, who effin care what it looks like :thumbup:

Reactions: JBS

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Buncha Primadonnas! As long as the beer is cold, drinks are strong and the docks float so the boats don't sink, who effin care what it looks like :thumbup:

What would be Really cool is if they could bring the live bands back! That was the real draw to the place. That, and the Sunday afternoon stuff...

:drink

Hammer

Reaction score
What would be Really cool is if they could bring the live bands back! That was the real draw to the place. That, and the Sunday afternoon stuff...

:drink

Live bands would be the great !

Cajun

Reaction score
How long before the banner gets noticed?

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
I want to tow out just to to be there. History.

Big time. I grew up running all over that shit hole. My parents so drunk we couldn't get back across the river to Echo Lodge.

I loved those days. :)