WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

sunken jetboat

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
pretty cool that they can find it and after so long its still looks to be in decent shape. i wonder what they charge for something like that, or if they just do it for the content/views. Also there were a few shots of the oil on the water if they have to deal with any environmental fines.

OkHallett270

Reaction score
OOPS!
better late than never??

It’s a damn cool video, I watch those guys from time to time too. They do some ballsy stuff as far as I’m concerned. I’m glad God gives us folks to dive down for missing people but man, I’m not the dude for that job!

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
This is my local lake. Why ANYONE would put a boat that small on that fkn washing machine is beyond me!

Water Romper

Reaction score
I wouldn't have thought that Hallett would have been used as a "Dive Boat" - A pontoon like what the safety guys use during IHBA races seems to be a better fit. regardless, the video is neat and a bit eerie as well. I didn't have sound on, any idea why the boat went under?

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
I wouldn't have thought that Hallett would have been used as a "Dive Boat" - A pontoon like what the safety guys use during IHBA races seems to be a better fit. regardless, the video is neat and a bit eerie as well. I didn't have sound on, any idea why the boat went under?
Guy had a problem went to the back and took 2 rollers over the side and it was gone.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Reminds me of the shovelnose found in Havi back in the 90’s they did an article on

I remember reading it was sitting on its stern pointed up towards the surface.

Mcchevy69ss

Reaction score
$7000 jet boat? That thing would sell for $20k in this market.

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score
Thats a Brendella tunnel jet. They have very low freeboard in back.