Super Bowl

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Did you notice it?

23ywc1.jpg

Rondog4405

Reaction score
The dude took 3 full steps AND drug a toe.
That is a runner, not a receiver.
Then the ground caused the fumbling of the ball after crossing the plane...which still never touched the ground again before being contained.
There is NO WAY that is not a touchdown.
The Jesse James call was botched.

I know it stings, but Philly won that game by pulling out all the stops.
4th and goal? Go for it without hesitation. 4th down in your own territory in the 4th quarter? Go for it without hesitation.
Trick play like the one Brady dropped...run it for a TD.
No, Saint Nick and the Eagles came and played their best game and took every chance and won the game.
No easy feat against Brady and company. The only sack of the game was the forced fumble with 2 minutes left or whatever...and Brady STILL wasn’t out of it.
To take away what the Eagles accomplished is bad form.
Idk man .. That rule is fucking rediculous to begin with... The ball crosses the plane in hand in my eyes its a td.. But this shit with control and if hes a runner or not.. Shits lame. I agree with u the eagle outplayed brady and the pats .. Out coached! Im not even a pats fan.. Die hard cowboy fan so u know who i was rooting against!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Idk man .. That rule is fucking rediculous to begin with... The ball crosses the plane in hand in my eyes its a td.. But this shit with control and if hes a runner or not.. Shits lame. I agree with u the eagle outplayed brady and the pats .. Out coached! Im not even a pats fan.. Die hard cowboy fan so u know who i was rooting against!

Yeah the whole deal on receptions now is fucking stupid. If a sob can catch that damned ball after a 50 yard throw with 2 Olympic caliber sprinters hanging on his collar I say it’s a catch no matter who he is or what team he’s on and I could give a shit if the ball wiggles a little bit.

Rondog4405

Reaction score
Yeah the whole deal on receptions now is fucking stupid. If a sob can catch that damned ball after a 50 yard throw with 2 Olympic caliber sprinters hanging on his collar I say it’s a catch no matter who he is or what team he’s on and I could give a shit if the ball wiggles a little bit.
Yessir! No doubt about the win though. Peterson and foles were just too much
.... Foles was a bad ass qb years ago and solidifies that today. Franchise qb for sure... On another team tho.. Lol

WhatExit?

Reaction score
hate.patriots.memes.3.jpg

23z2u9.jpg

23z2y6.jpg

23z32m.jpg

Last edited:

WhatExit?

Reaction score
23zjr2.jpg

23zki9.jpg

23zkw6.jpg

Last edited:

ChiliPepperGarage

Well Known RDP Cart Returner
Reaction score
So the eagles won. Wait a minute, I'm confused. I thought all you guys were saying the NFL wanted the Patriots to win. What happened to the conspiracy? :eek::D

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
So the eagles won. Wait a minute, I'm confused. I thought all you guys were saying the NFL wanted the Patriots to win. What happened to the conspiracy? :eek::D

Conspiracy?
Do you remember Brady’s first Super Bowl? I sure do. Brady took over before the playoffs when Bledsoe went down. The Patriots were underdogs in every single game he played including the super bowl.
The Rams were favored. In fact the game was more or less a technicality to be played before handing the trophy to Warner and his team.
From the moment they left the tunnel Brady and company threw caution to the wind. They stunned them from the opening kickoff. Even in the last minute when the game was tied Madden kept going on about how they should kneel and send the game to overtime instead of risking a turnover. But that is not how they got there, and that was not how they came to play.
Brady threw passes and moved the ball, clocked it with 7 seconds left, and Vinatieri kicked the game winner at the buzzer from 48 yards out.
Yesterday, the Eagles and Foles did the same thing. They overcame a lot to be there, and even more to win it.
You don’t just beat the Patriots. You beat the experience of a coach and QB with 8 Super Bowls together. You beat the media, the odds makers, the refs who usually give close calls to the pats, etc etc.
Calling it a “conspiracy” is baffling. Of course the Pats were “supposed” to win...but you know sometimes things don’t go according to plan...!

buck35

Reaction score
I may have missed if there were more , but I only remember one flag on the pats, and it was declined on a pass reception.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Collingsworth clearly a Pats fan of course.
Best Super Bowl ever.

———————————————

Up coming draft will be interesting.
Wouldn’t be surprised if Mayfield goes mid-second round.
I don’t think he’s a Johnny Football.
His height is his biggest issue.
He reminds me of a Tark-Flutie kinda mutation that just might work.

But then again many teams need a better QB1.
Jaws says 16 teams need to replace their QB1.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Btw...watched maybe 10 mintues total of the game. First time in 25+ yrs I've been uninterested.
I was glad to see a close game when I did turn it back on (33-32).
Did get to see the first M&M commercial with Divito(funny) at the beginning and the last 4 minutes of game. Quality time with my spouse was a better way to go anyhow.:cool::D

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
What will the situation be for the Eagles next season with Wentz coming back from injury? Don't know what Foles contract is, but I can't see him playing backup unless he gets the same money as the starter. Would love to see Foles in a Cardinals uniform. :)

oldschool

Reaction score
What will the situation be for the Eagles next season with Wentz coming back from injury? Don't know what Foles contract is, but I can't see him playing backup unless he gets the same money as the starter. Would love to see Foles in a Cardinals uniform. :)
You just might. Or a Bronco or a Jaguars uniform.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
17FC249F-4D19-456C-A3CD-9552EFD5F34A.png

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Could happen, but Browns have first draft pick overall, not sure they would trade that to the Eagles or take Darnold or Rosen 1st round, interesting scenario though.

That probably means that Foles won’t be in a Browns uniform next year because they always make the wrong move, lol. I would bank on Elway bringing him over to Denver. I can’t see anyway you can bench the Super Bowl MVP even as good as Wentz was in 2017 without it being a PR Nightmare!

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Foles has had a handful of truly great games. Yesterday being at the top of course.

I dunno if it means he'll be good in another uniform, but we'll soon find out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
That probably means that Foles won’t be in a Browns uniform next year because they always make the wrong move, lol. I would bank on Elway bringing him over to Denver. I can’t see anyway you can bench the Super Bowl MVP even as good as Wentz was in 2017 without it being a PR Nightmare!
:D

oldschool

Reaction score
Anyone remember the last starting QB to win a Super Bowl and be traded the next year?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Scenario most likely is Arizona.
Then possibly Denver

But the Browns do have a new GM

Maybe they can get it right for once ?

Plus they have $100 million cap Room.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Anyone remember the last starting QB to win a Super Bowl and be traded the next year?

He’s not their starter...SB win aside.
The consensus on all the guru sites is that he will be gone next year.
His contract only calls for 3 million this year, which is the second (and last) year on his contract.
He got 11 mill for 2 seasons with 7 guaranteed and collected already.
His stock is worth a LOT more than his salary right now. The Eagles will take advantage of that.
At least that’s the opinion of all the pundits.