WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Super soakers in the channel

Riverryder

Reaction score
I can tell by the attitude of your posts and total lack of respect for people and their property that you are a fine example of what is wrong in America today and to think you are parenting and nurturing a 7 year old who will surely grow up with the same personal character is a fucking sad deal all the way around.

You sir are a fuckin prick. To ever even talk about me as a person then attack me as a parent then say something about my son?
To bad you won’t be going to the dam dam run would love to hear more about how you can judge me as a person or a parent from the internet... maybe one day we can..

Riverryder

Reaction score
@riverroyal please shot me where I said I would be the one doing the shooting?
In my post I said you telling the cops a 7 year old shooting you was only to say if he had his gun and accidentally shot you in your eye or ear( which He wouldnt because he would be pointing out the boat behind you or in front of you to me and telling me why he likes it)
Yes if we met in person you would see and know I’m not that person was just trying to say you shouldn’t let somethin like this ruin your day.. I wear sunglasses, electronics are up and my kid if squirted would laugh and ask them to shot them again. Because I have shown my children not to let anyone or anything affect the way the they feel or act... guess I’m a horrible parent tho according to someone else here.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
@riverroyal please shot me where I said I would be the one doing the shooting?
In my post I said you telling the cops a 7 year old shooting you was only to say if he had his gun and accidentally shot you in your eye or ear( which He wouldnt because he would be pointing out the boat behind you or in front of you to me and telling me why he likes it)
Yes if we met in person you would see and know I’m not that person was just trying to say you shouldn’t let somethin like this ruin your day.. I wear sunglasses, electronics are up and my kid if squirted would laugh and ask them to shot them again. Because I have shown my children not to let anyone or anything affect the way the they feel or act... guess I’m a horrible parent tho according to someone else here.

I don’t know you but your “personality,” ethics and morals came thru in your posts. You can say who you are but the words you posted make It clear you are “that guy”

riverroyal

Reaction score
I don’t know you but your “personality,” ethics and morals came thru in your posts. You can say who you are but the words you posted make It clear you are “that guy”
That guy that likes a clean boat? Im not mad at anyone here. We disagree. Oh well.
Havasu is evolving. It has for the last 4 or 5 years. I will adapt, already have. Ive been blasted by water in the channel and pirates. I shake my head and move along. This summer is pretty unique. The lake has people blowing off steam but some tension as well. Just 2020. We are all over it.
Im ready for off road season real early this year

Riverryder

Reaction score
@whatexit that I was trying to tell everyone to not let stuff effect time and money they spent to be on the lake?
like I said anyone who knows me knows I wouldn’t doit.
My kids and boat. if you ever see the kids or my boat come on over and you can judge yourself I’ll have a cold beer waiting for you.
Boats name is SANCHO

Attachments

• 6B1C45A5-DA1E-413E-A856-03A826E4AFAE.jpeg
    6B1C45A5-DA1E-413E-A856-03A826E4AFAE.jpeg
    145.7 KB · Views: 307
  • 28042E03-D6FE-427D-B077-7FA0E21A0EC2.jpeg
    28042E03-D6FE-427D-B077-7FA0E21A0EC2.jpeg
    148.6 KB · Views: 293
  • 5FB2CC47-FE0B-4CF6-9B3D-C0F68A369D42.jpeg
    5FB2CC47-FE0B-4CF6-9B3D-C0F68A369D42.jpeg
    273.3 KB · Views: 285

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
You sir are a fuckin prick. To ever even talk about me as a person then attack me as a parent then say something about my son?
To bad you won’t be going to the dam dam run would love to hear more about how you can judge me as a person or a parent from the internet... maybe one day we can..

Your posts on here speak volumes about your character. Unfortunately that character is most likely being passed on in your household. To each his own they say. I hope some day you will grow up and the lightbulb will come on but with the younger generation these days that doesn't always happen. As Riverroyal alluded to, keep in mind that you may be criminally or civilly liable for personal injury or damage to someone else's property.

Good luck to you.

Riverryder

Reaction score
@Lavey29 none of my post said anything about my character but ok old man.. not gonna conitue. Like I said pics of my boat are above. Please stop by and have a word if you see it. I would like to hear more.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
There are 2 key points here: (1) avoid the channel to avoid some of the assholes and (2) you can't go around avoiding assholes because they're everywhere.

We all seem to understand point 1. But there are, sadly, too many who don't get point 2 and they're in for a rude awakening when the assholes (the mob) comes to their town, their street, their door. Cancel culture is everywhere and if you don't think you're seeing it in this thread you've missed the point completely

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
I was not going to reply to your first attempt at humor, but since you decided to jump in here the second time to (?) I wanted to remind you of several weeks ago you were Pissing and Moaning about Jack Smith Park/Ramp and everything that did not suit your life. Then you proceeded to slam Bullhead City, and Needles as a couple of Towns that you and others from California keep from closing down. I do not understand your attitude and feelings of the towns that are just trying to do what The State Laws dictate or the Town /State mandates for their ramps etc. These small towns are suffering because of the Corona and just attempting to survive with Orders out of their control.

THEN!!

I thought by pictures you have a Super Nice Boat and would be Upset if you cruised the "Channel" and were soaked by jerk who has no manners or respect for your property. WELL I was wrong as I guess you do not care with your incredible budget anything can be replaced.

There is a group of people Young and Older who take pride in their Boat and their hard earned Electronics and do not want them damaged. They may be with their Family and does not matter if an infant or another adult, and don't want sprayed. The fact that stated several times before, what in the world could ever give you the sense that it is fine to spray a total stranger and his posessions for your amusement? The way many of were raised here we respect others and would never be so arrogant to assume it is O.K. to do anything so ignorant, childish and possibly dangerous.

Good Luck and Have fun.
Pay no attention, he's Young and Dumb.
@Lavey29 none of my post said anything about my character but ok old man.. not gonna conitue. Like I said pics of my boat are above. Please stop by and have a word if you see it. I would like to hear more.
All of your posts speak to your character. We get it even if you don't.

Last edited:

Duramax

Reaction score
Some of the responses in this thread are EXACTLY what we see in society today. @riverroyal - @Lavey29 seems to me to have the basic principles of life and respect down pat. Why some people continue to think it's ok to fuck with other peoples property is beyond me. THEN, when you do not agree with these people, all of a sudden you are a grumpy old man, you are an asshole, you must be fun to be around, blah,blah,blah. Even to the point of the good ol' call out, "come see me next time you are at the lake". REALLY!!!! Because we like are boats/cars/trucks/bikes/etc,etc and work our asses off for them and don't want them fucked with? I miss my father everyday, but I am glad he is no longer here to see what we have become.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Some of the responses in this thread are EXACTLY what we see in society today. @riverroyal - @Lavey29 seems to me to have the basic principles of life and respect down pat. Why some people continue to think it's ok to fuck with other peoples property is beyond me. THEN, when you do not agree with these people, all of a sudden you are a grumpy old man, you are an asshole, you must be fun to be around, blah,blah,blah. Even to the point of the good ol' call out, "come see me next time you are at the lake". REALLY!!!! Because we like are boats/cars/trucks/bikes/etc,etc and work our asses off for them and don't want them fucked with? I miss my father everyday, but I am glad he is no longer here to see what we have become.

Sometime, someplace the Word "NO" will be explained to so many in our Society. There is an Easy way or there is A Hard way on how it is understood.

D19

Reaction score
Some of you need to learn how accept responsibility for your own actions. For example: avoiding places that are troublesome. This Super Soaker argument is like parking your car in a ghetto area and then complaing that it got broken into the next day. You took the risk so deal with it. Yes it's illegal and morally wrong that your car got broken into but you decided to park your car there just like you decided to drive through the channel and get hit by a water gun.

Have fun being mad at the world guys. I came out to the river to enjoy boating with my family and friends for the next few days. some of you should probably do the same and take a break from the internet.

Later

Duramax

Reaction score
Some of you need to learn how accept responsibility for your own actions. For example: avoiding places that are troublesome. This Super Soaker argument is like parking your car in a ghetto area and then complaing that it got broken into the next day. You took the risk so deal with it. Yes it's illegal and morally wrong that your car got broken into but you decided to park your car there just like you decided to drive through the channel and get hit by a water gun.

Have fun being mad at the world guys. I came out to the river to enjoy boating with my family and friends for the next few days. some of you should probably do the same and take a break from the internet.

Later
Odd response by you. I love your boat and what you have done with it, and usually we would be on the same page! I don't hate the world or the lake, what I can't understand is the lack of respect for peoples property. If you went to the Bashas in Havasu, and you came back out to find somebody took a shit on your turbo system, would you say, "dammit! I should have gone to Fry's down the street, my fault!" Again, I don't see why it is so hard to keep your hands to yourself.

Anyway...Have a great weekend guys.

riverroyal

Reaction score

Later
avoid the trouble spots and let the trouble makers have it.....Thats as un-american as it gets. the channel is now a ghetto, noted

HALLETT BOY

Reaction score
There was an incident a few days ago where a mild mannered Businesswomen ran over an enforcement officer in the parking
for harassing her and citing her numerous times . One of these days , one of you guys are gonna squirt the wrong person on the wrong day at the wrong time and it's not gonna end well...

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
There was an incident a few days ago where a mild mannered Businesswomen ran over an enforcement officer in the parking
for harassing her and citing her numerous times . One of these days , one of you guys are gonna squirt the wrong person on the wrong day at the wrong time and it's not gonna end well...
Or more likely, the old guy with the family jumps out of the boat with his dad bod, remembering the time he scored 4 touchdowns in one game, still imagining the days when he 405lb bench press, and gets his ass beat by someone, or a group of people half his age. "Infront of his family"

Either way, assholes are still going to squirt people because they're drunk and dumb, and your boat and possible person are going to get wet because you're floating in water. Can't we all just get along and have a good time?

Last edited:

D19

Reaction score
Odd response by you. I love your boat and what you have done with it, and usually we would be on the same page! I don't hate the world or the lake, what I can't understand is the lack of respect for peoples property. If you went to the Bashas in Havasu, and you came back out to find somebody took a shit on your turbo system, would you say, "dammit! I should have gone to Fry's down the street, my fault!" Again, I don't see why it is so hard to keep your hands to yourself.

Anyway...Have a great weekend guys.

People leaving terds on your boat in a parking lot is very uncommon.

People shooting super soakers in the channel is very common.

Totally different scenario but I understand what you're trying to say so my answer is "Sh*t Happens". LOL I'd probably just clean it up, be upset about it for an hour then go on about my life. Life is too short to be pissed off all the time.

I used to have a space at the Islander and went through the channel all the time. I've been sprayed with water, had kids run through my boat with sand and just about every other annoying thing that can happen to a boater there. Life goes on and at the end of the day it's just a boat.... I don't frequent the channel anymore. If I do, I will enter at my own risk because I understand the territory. Sometimes life just isn't fair. You can try to change the world (you never will) or you can cruise through life and try to avoid situations you don't favor. The choice is up to all of us.

Have a great weekend and by the way thank you for the compliments!

To the rest of you, if you ever see my on the river come say hi if you want to. I promise to not to squirt you! LOL

HALLETT BOY

Reaction score
Or more likely, the old guy with the family jumps out of the boat with his dad bod, remembering the time he scored 4 touchdowns in one game, still imagining the days when he 405lb bench press, and gets his ass beat by someone, or a group of people half his age. "Infront of his family"

Either way, assholes are still going to squirt people because they're drunk and dumb, and your boat and possible person are going to get wet because you're floating in water.
I’d be more concerned that he was carrying ...

DMF

Reaction score
The thread title is super soakers in the channel. I think some of the people that are commenting to relax it's only water are playing it to be a simple squirt gun. I believe what people are pissed about is the high powered water cannons that are capable of shooting large streams of water at a far distance. These are capable of doing damage to people and property. I do not see how anyone can think this is okay behavior. Why is it okay for someone to shoot at you, but it's not okay to be pissed when you are being shot at?

checkrd past

Reaction score

Either way, assholes are still going to squirt people because they're drunk and dumb, and your boat and possible person are going to get wet because you're floating in water.

I was that guy one year, a boat load of punks decided to shot water ballons our way across the channel,Its just me the wifey and my 4 yr old daughter ,the first one I let go,after the 3rd one, i just lost control pissed, i rode over to their boat and called out every one of them and they all backed out, What i'm trying to say is there is pissed off and there is Don't fuck with my family pissed off. kind of like when they fucked with the guys girlfriend in "goodfellas" and he went psycho on the neighbors.

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
I was that guy one year, a boat load of punks decided to shot water ballons our way across the channel,Its just me the wifey and my 4 yr old daughter ,the first one I let go,after the 3rd one, i just lost control pissed, i rode over to their boat and called out every one of them and they all backed out, What i'm trying to say is there is pissed off and there is Don't fuck with my family pissed off. kind of like when they fucked with the guys girlfriend in "goodfellas" and he went psycho on the neighbors.
I'm glad they backed down and nobody got hurt/killed over water balloons. I'm guessing you've got a hell of a lot more to lose than they do, but again, you do you.....

Tank

Reaction score
People leaving terds on your boat in a parking lot is very uncommon.

People shooting super soakers in the channel is very common.

Totally different scenario but I understand what you're trying to say so my answer is "Sh*t Happens". LOL I'd probably just clean it up, be upset about it for an hour then go on about my life. Life is too short to be pissed off all the time.

I used to have a space at the Islander and went through the channel all the time. I've been sprayed with water, had kids run through my boat with sand and just about every other annoying thing that can happen to a boater there. Life goes on and at the end of the day it's just a boat.... I don't frequent the channel anymore. If I do, I will enter at my own risk because I understand the territory. Sometimes life just isn't fair. You can try to change the world (you never will) or you can cruise through life and try to avoid situations you don't favor. The choice is up to all of us.

Have a great weekend and by the way thank you for the compliments!

To the rest of you, if you ever see my on the river come say hi if you want to. I promise to not to squirt you! LOL

Man, trying not to get sucked into the rabbit hole on this thread! Buuuuuuuut......

You DO have a sweet boat! LOL

I get what you're saying. I agree and preach the same for the most part, "there's not enough time on this planet to be pissed off about stupid shit." I think venting (like riverroyal is doing on this thread) helps relieve the irritation though.

But I 100% get having someone shooting water into my boat or at my head would piss me the fuck off and did the one time it happened and hit my CD's and flip phone (tells you how long ago that was 😁 ). Luckily all the other times I passed someone with a water cannon I shook my head and they were cool, which in return, I thought was cool and threw 'em a beer.

In the end I do not get what enjoyment a grown adult gets by spraying strangers in the head or in their boat that they absolutely don't know and the person is caught off guard or says don't spray me. It's the epitome of acting like a 4 y/o and to me is a total dick move.

Again, just my .02. But I get what you're saying. I see both sides of the coin.

I guess in the end I try to live by the "golden rule". Treat others as I would like to be treated.

Hermosa

Pibb + Red Vines = CD
Reaction score
you win the internet for the day my friend! Couldn’t have said it better myself.
Some negative Nancy’s here.
boat forum and these guys are crying about your boat gettin wet on the lake.
don’t go thru the channel easy as that.

Riverryder = the more I read your posts, the more stupid I think you are. You are what's wrong with boating, no values.

Riverryder

Reaction score
G19 and 8 mags on my boat at all times. I think some of these dipshits that roll in from California forget that Arizona is a constitutional carry state.

csn you have it on the water tho? I know mead you can’t have a gun at all since it’s federal.

PlanB

Reaction score
csn you have it on the water tho? I know mead you can’t have a gun at all since it’s federal.

I don't know anything about Mead, but I have a permit that is good in both AZ and CA. I, and many others I know carry on our boats. Never know what you might run into out there, either two or four legged.

Tank

Reaction score

Riverryder

Reaction score
@PlanB oh ok figured since it’s all connected from the Colorado River thought the rules were the same

nvm tank cleared it up..

Last edited:

Dirtbag

Reaction score
its pretty simple. People dont know what its liked to get popped in the mouth by a right cross anymore. Thats how i learned right from wrong. Weather it came from my pops or my friends growing up. You fucked with someones person or property you better be prepared to reap the whirlwind. Now and for the past 20 years people are scared to get sued. And the people shooting the cannons and talking shit from a far or behind all their buddies know it. If you have a boat, any kind of boat, most likely you treasure that thing. More than likely you treasure all the people inside the boat as well. If you see my boat rolling and decide to shoot your piss cannon at my boat and family dont surprised when i walk up to your boat in the channel and piss in the captain chair.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
@Dennis-19 i love it!
@riverroyal Haven’t spent a single day in the channel this year. Went thru it once just to get gas but Covid closed it when I went thru.
@Wizard29 you follow all the rules? Never speed? Never have any fun?
@QC22 don’t smoke, have children 1 boy and 1 girl so yes I play with squirt guns with my children. Don’t smoke have a super important job not worth the risk..
But if you want to have a section for just me I’d gladly accept it..
I think Dave should make a grumpy old man section for you guys to complain about the sun coming up every morning..
@angiebaby don’t take stuff to the lake you don’t want to get wet... and don’t put your baby in the elements until they are atleast a toddler. Maybe your mom didn’t teach you that babies shouldn’t be in 120 degrees cursing thru the channel...

I guess you guys are right. Coming to a online website complain about stuff getting wet going thru a area you know it will get wet is the answer..
Just wait until you get an eardrum blown out and loose your hearing then see how you feel about it.

Dirtbag

Reaction score
ou suddenly got hit and it blew the sunglasses off your face.

And as far as a few of you clowns like Dirtbag Dennis talking about not bringing electronics that can get wet, who .....

hey wtf man...dirtbag is a good term

RichL

Reaction score
Just wait until you get an eardrum blown out and loose your hearing then see how you feel about it.
I keep reading this thinking about what happens when you get hit in the face and those very expensive prescription sunglasses get damaged or knocked in the water. Can't guarantee I'd be able to play nice at that point. Dunno.

Hermosa

Pibb + Red Vines = CD
Reaction score
its pretty simple. People dont know what its liked to get popped in the mouth by a right cross anymore. Thats how i learned right from wrong. Weather it came from my pops or my friends growing up. You fucked with someones person or property you better be prepared to reap the whirlwind. Now and for the past 20 years people are scared to get sued. And the people shooting the cannons and talking shit from a far or behind all their buddies know it. If you have a boat, any kind of boat, most likely you treasure that thing. More than likely you treasure all the people inside the boat as well. If you see my boat rolling and decide to shoot your piss cannon at my boat and family dont surprised when i walk up to your boat in the channel and piss in the captain chair.

Bingo! you nailed it with this post. If people were getting knocked around some, this shit would stop. It's like when their bitches start to open their mouths and flip people off, they just haven't been hit hard enough yet.

Riverryder

Reaction score
@Hermosa you like many other didn’t read the post correctly but idc. I know who I am and the values I have. I have been in plenty of fist fights and have given a good chin check when needed. I respect everyone and anything. Everyone works hard for what they have my view was don’t cry if you get shot it’s not the end of the world or don’t go if you don’t want to get shot easy as that. But carry on.

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
@Hermosa you like many other didn’t read the post correctly but idc. I know who I am and the values I have. I have been in plenty of fist fights and have given a good chin check when needed. I respect everyone and anything. Everyone works hard for what they have my view was don’t cry if you get shot it’s not the end of the world or don’t go if you don’t want to get shot easy as that. But carry on.
[/QUOTE]

No you dont have respect for others or you would not allow your kid to engage in illegal activity with the water cannon but I know you are just trying to have a fun family day on the water and if someone gets hurt or property damage occurs no big deal right? Because it ain't your shit and if the cops come around you just grab your kids soakers and hide them and tell the cop "it wasn't us you got the wrong guys" right? It's all fun and games until someone gets eye damage or a 1000 dollar phone gets ruined but again no big fucking deal to you because it ain't your eye or phone. I really want you to enjoy your family time on the lake because that is what boating is all about so if your kids want to shoot their soakers, let them shoot each other all day long, let them shoot your wife in the face as she is sitting on your deck lid talking on her phone. Let them blast you in the face as you stand at the helm in front of your audio system. This is a great alternative for you while still allowing your kids to have fun shooting water. This way you would not be open to any criminal or civil liability or possibly getting knocked out when the wrong boat gets blasted.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score

No you dont have respect for others or you would not allow your kid to engage in illegal activity with the water cannon but I know you are just trying to have a fun family day on the water and if someone gets hurt or property damage occurs no big deal right? Because it ain't your shit and if the cops come around you just grab your kids soakers and hide them and tell the cop "it wasn't us you got the wrong guys" right? It's all fun and games until someone gets eye damage or a 1000 dollar phone gets ruined but again no big fucking deal to you because it ain't your eye or phone. I really want you to enjoy your family time on the lake because that is what boating is all about so if your kids want to shoot their soakers, let them shoot each other all day long, let them shoot your wife in the face as she is sitting on your deck lid talking on her phone. Let them blast you in the face as you stand at the helm in front of your audio system. This is a great alternative for you while still allowing your kids to have fun shooting water. This way you would not be open to any criminal or civil liability or possibly getting knocked out when the wrong boat gets blasted.
[/QUOTE]

MIC DROP!!

Riverryder

Reaction score
@Lavey 29 @Looking Glass
You guys both suck haha my audio system is waterproof...
my son would never blast anyone’s boat...
my son probably knows more boats makes and models then any kid his age...
but continue old grumpy men.. I’m done entertaining you guys..
I have 4-5 seats open for the dam dam run. You guys are welcome to come on my boat no money needed so you can see it for yourself..

angiebaby

Mountain Mama
Reaction score
Okay, I need to clear some things up for the new people here. ONE- I don't have a baby, I was speaking hypothetically. TWO- I've had Harleys, jetboats, and racecars, so noise is not an issue. Just because I don't want YOU getting MY shit wet, doesn't make me a crybaby. YOU intentionally getting MY shit wet and then laughing about it makes you an asshole. If YOU think it's okay for someone else to get my shit wet, YOU are also an asshole, and it's been my experience that asshole men usually raise asshole children. Those who know me, know I'm a very easy going and patient person. I'm also Italian, so don't push it, LOL. Have a great day, people! I'm off to work :)

Last edited:

guest hs

Reaction score
A couple weeks ago I was sitting in the channel and there were some guys next to me that had super soakers and were squirting boats all in good fun I guess. This big pontoon pretty new rolls through and they squirt his boat. He finds a spot walks down to these guys and asked to talk to them. He begins to tell them that he just spent a grand having his boat detailed and didn’t want it getting wet. I laugh and say to my self first of all who in the hell ripped you off on the detail second of all it’s a fucking boat dude! You don’t want your boat to get wet leave it on the trailer in your garage, maybe put a third axle on it too and put Schiada decals on it. Haha just kidding on the Schiada jab. Some people take things way to serious.