WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Super soakers in the channel

riverroyal

Reaction score
I went through late yesterday. About 6 idiots had them. Spraying boats.
A guy about my age 50, was up to his neck hiding one. He blasted me. My dash, my Garmin, my head unit, my glasses. He sat there and giggled. I yelled at him, his bitch wife or friend.
'Its just a boat' she yelled.
I was so pissed.
I searched for a sherriff in thompson bay. Nope.
I just dont get it. Zero respect.
I seriuosly wanted to stop and confront the guy.
How is it funny? He was fully laughing.

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
A guy about my age 50, was up to his neck hiding one. He blasted me. My dash, my Garmin, my head unit, my glasses. He sat there and giggled. I yelled at him, his bitch wife or friend.
I was so pissed.
Same thing happened to me 1 day I brought my drive up and throwed it in reverse and headed for the guy he headed for the beach

Last edited:

nrbr

Reaction score
Return with a bigger water cannon? I'm not a fan of the squirting people's boats but itd be epic if you fired some kinda mega water cannon right back af him.

Singleton

Reaction score
Was out 2 weeks ago and had someone try that move.
Got the boat in front of me (driver and passenger did not except it and looked pissed) and once I saw that I yelled ‘don’t think about it’. Family (kid and dad) yelled back, it’s only water.

IMO, total lack of respect. I have water guns in boat for kids, but they know only at each other and never at another boat, even if boat asks for it.

TCHB

Reaction score
Yes this is not good. I have noticed more and more people musing these soakers to wet boats.
M Hotel getting to sound better and better.

zx14

The Skipper
Reaction score
Last weekend, a little fucker got us, his mamma near by, I saw it comming told him he better not, little fuck did it anyway, about 10 years old, mamma acted like she was scolding him, I lite her ass too, then daddy comes over like a hero, told. Him to shut the fuck up, and lunged at him, he turned to run fell over his feet face first in the water.
Ya, it’s just a boat, it’s MY FUCKING BOAT, people are such assholes, and raising more assholes just like them, can you emagin the fun the teacher has with this little bastered in her class.

Ok rant over, carry on.

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
I was so pissed.

Stupid shit behavior like this is why I avoid the channel on weekends. No respect for your personal property at all. If he had a boat beached there my outboard would be 3 feet from his transom.

wallnutz

Reaction score
It’s the douche bag buddies of guys, i have a refillable fire extinguisher, it holds 2 gallons and then can be charged to 160psi, i keep saying I’m going to bring it next trip through the channel.
This, I have a couple. You can just usually just show it and they wisen up real fast. For the real big assholes leave them in the sun for a few minutes.

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
This, I have a couple. You can just usually just show it and they wisen up real fast. For the real big assholes leave them in the sun for a few minutes.
So you’ve brought yours? My real worry is the fact we launch in Needles and keeping it secure all the way would be fun, not! But yea the water gets super-heated quickly in the ss can lol.

PlanB

Reaction score
I wish taking care of business was still an option, but fighting out here these days results in jail time and fines. The cops need to go back to zero tolerance of water cannons. They used to confiscate if they saw them in the channel.

Rvrluvr

CLAMP ON RACING
Reaction score
Got soaked?
Step 1: park boat
Step 2: grab 5 gal bucket
Step 3: walk over to super soaker owner family & boat
Step 4: fill bucket with water & start pouring it all over tgeir towel, purses, radio, food, phones, etc
Step 5: Remind them as they lose their shit that its “just water”
Step 6: walk away saying Fuck You I Win

Keymyster

Reaction score
I was so pissed.
He's the friend of the douche bag trying to save spots at 3 dunes.

milkmoney

Reaction score
Last weekend, a little fucker got us, his mamma near by, I saw it comming told him he better not, little fuck did it anyway, about 10 years old, mamma acted like she was scolding him, I lite her ass too, then daddy comes over like a hero, told. Him to shut the fuck up, and lunged at him, he turned to run fell over his feet face first in the water.
Ya, it’s just a boat, it’s MY FUCKING BOAT, people are such assholes, and raising more assholes just like them, can you emagin the fun the teacher has with this little bastered in her class.

Ok rant over, carry on.
Lmao.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

riverroyal

Reaction score
All kinds of greaf suggestions.
Unfortunately some will get you more trouble.
Its just water, i get it. The lack of respect is what amazes me.

100000 pontoon, guy in his 50s with his family. No rap music . No girls dancing on the front...how am I the target? And right at me, my head. Not side, not the back. Me the operator. Its like throwing a rock at the driver of car with his window down.

Also, the OTHER soaker idiot was directly across. I purposely went right down the middle to avoid it.
The guy hiding his had another guy with him that was not hiding it.

milkmoney

Reaction score
So here is where I see it. ..you get blasted with water gun , super soakers and you do anything back , of any level or suggestions on here , you are now the as home and going to jail ....

Dont get it ...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Usually see it happen ahead of passing them. I stop and tell them no squirting before passing by. So far I haven't been squirted. Just another reason to stay to the north end of the channel or just not go through it at all.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Back in the day a good old ass kicking, or the mere spectre of one, kept this kind of chicanery nullified. It was extremely effective and people had more respect because of it. Now you go to jail. "Let the cops handle it". As seen with this case they are never around. Too busy generating revenue for their pensions and hassling people in the name of "safety".
I carry the biggest squirt gun made at all times and won't hesitate to use it on miscreants.
"This is a Berkeley JG-12 with a place diverter, the most powerful squirt gun in the world and would blow your head clean off. You just have one question today. Do you feel lucky?
Well, do you? PUNK!?".

wallnutz

Reaction score
So you’ve brought yours? My real worry is the fact we launch in Needles and keeping it secure all the way would be fun, not! But yea the water gets super-heated quickly in the ss can lol.
It fits in under the seats with my spare life vest. The bigger one I have fit in my old boats fender holder with a towel wrapped around it. I never carried these as weapons, more for the kids to play with, but they have been useful to deter assholes with super soakers.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Got soaked?
Step 1: park boat
Step 2: grab 5 gal bucket
Step 3: walk over to super soaker owner family & boat
Step 4: fill bucket with water & start pouring it all over tgeir towel, purses, radio, food, phones, etc
Step 5: Remind them as they lose their shit that its “just water”
Step 6: walk away saying Fuck You I Win

This, 100%. Or use your squirt guns.

Or cruise channel with this on your shoulder.

7268730E-4B5A-482C-8DCD-0A111578D42F.jpeg

PlanB

Reaction score
Usually see it happen ahead of passing them. I stop and tell them no squirting before passing by. So far I haven't been squirted. Just another reason to stay to the north end of the channel or just not go through it at all.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Had a guy on the Windsor beach portion the channel hit me. Same as OP’s story. In the water to his neck and hit me in the side of the head as we went by. Blew my sunglasses off of my head. I beached the boat and had some words with the cock sucker, and then the females in their group got pissed because I was cussing in front of their kids. About five guys in their group wanted to fight. I told them I had already been to jail out there for fighting, but I would protect myself and my property. I left it up to them as to how far they wanted to take it, but I was not going to be the one to start throwing blows. The cops showed up and did not do a fucking thing. Just told the jackasses not to squirt anymore boats.

MooreMoney

Reaction score
Yesterday afternoon on the way in we got hit hard.

I told them don’t do it and they did it anyway. Probably 6 people from kids to adults. Pretty sad to see a 50 year old spraying boats down.

I wanted to throw a frozen water I had in the cooler but then I remembered these people are looking for a reaction.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Much like OSB I always just tell them no and haven’t been squirted yet.. Some guy hiding and laying in wait though. Good lord what does it say about that pole smoker? That’s what he does with his day? Lol. Ya almost gotta feel sorry for the guy.

185EZ

Takin it EZ
Reaction score
And to think he's up to his neck in 100* piss water
Can't imagine getting hit with that
I would pull my aluminum toon up against his gel coat and say "it's just a boat"

DB / HAV

Reaction score
About 2 years ago on the north end of the channel I was parked two boats down from a family that was doing this to boats going by, most signaling not to spray but they did it anyway. After about 3 hours of watching this and a bunch of beers, I borrowed someone’s water gun and went to the other side of their boat and unloaded about 400 shots. Hitting dad, mom, their teenaged kids, everything inside their boat-everything. I’m not ever like this but just snapped. Thought for sure I was gonna get jumped. I didn’t stop until they left. Felt great but was really sore the next day! I hate this crap!

guest hs

Reaction score
I was so pissed.
Same assholes got my son and his girlfriend yesterday too.

HALLETT BOY

Reaction score
The way the world is nowadays, someone is gonna shoot somebody someday . I think an old fire extinguisher filled with water and overcharged air pressure, is great retaliation.

hallett3

Reaction score
Squirting a boat can cause damaged to the electronics. I would love to kick the living shit out of them, but I would probably end up in jail which I can’t afford to do. I would call the police and file a vandalism report and get his info and sue his ass. And boy I would would get the best shit and make him pay hard for being a jack ass.

USMC2010

Reaction score
2 weekends ago someone was super soaking boats right in front of the cop boat that was directly in front of me, they didn't do anything about it. Last summer two different guys were about to blast me, when I held up my wrist rocket sling shot and shook my head no, they quickly changed there minds.

rrrr

Reaction score
It’s the douche bag buddies of guys, i have a refillable fire extinguisher, it holds 2 gallons and then can be charged to 160psi, i keep saying I’m going to bring it next trip through the channel.

That will persuade people to have more respect. Take along a 12V compressor so you can do multiple teaching moments.