WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Super soakers in the channel

floatn turd

Reaction score
Specially designated water balloons or super soaker, pre filled with my own PISS!!
I have less than zero tolerance for the disrespect of my personal property.

If your willing to impose your brand of humor upon me.
Then please allow me to retort with what I personally find amusing.

This includes the use and redistribution of my hilarious Urine!!
(all over your wife, kids and shitty-ass boat)

Fuck those people!

FT

MeCasa16

Reaction score
All it takes is enough people calling in and making complaints. We got nailed coming into the channel one day as well, and I wouldn’t have cared as much except for they hit my lady right in the face and it went right into her ear. These were grown ass men. A cop could easily walk down the sidewalk in the park and watch them.

The squeaky wheel gets the grease... They need to understand it would be easier to start writing citations to fix the problem before the wrong person gets hit and things escalate to a new level.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JFMFG

Reaction score
Got soaked?
Step 1: park boat
Step 2: grab 5 gal bucket
Step 3: walk over to super soaker owner family & boat
Step 4: fill bucket with water & start pouring it all over tgeir towel, purses, radio, food, phones, etc
Step 5: Remind them as they lose their shit that its “just water”
Step 6: walk away saying Fuck You I Win
I like your style just add some sand to that bucket also make sure they never do it again

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
I have a wrist rocket and ice cubes. Hey, it's just water, right.

Until someone loses an eye and/or goes to jail over this shit.

This is an issue that Law Enforcement needs to address and stop before one of these incidents escalates. I feel for those of you who've been attacked by these 12-year old adults. the problem is people who own things and retaliate for someone's bad actions always pay a heavy price for retaliation.

Property owners in our society are targets for thiefs, aholes with super soakers and the police and lawyers when things go sideways

grumpy88

Reaction score
All it takes is enough people calling in and making complaints. We got nailed coming into the channel one day as well, and I wouldn’t have cared as much except for they hit my lady right in the face and it went right into her ear. These were grown ass men. A cop could easily walk down the sidewalk in the park and watch them.

The squeaky wheel gets the grease... They need to understand it would be easier to start writing citations to fix the problem before the wrong person gets hit and things escalate to a new level.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
That would require them to be proactive . The police are a reactionary group so it's not going to happen unfortunately .

gqchris

Reaction score
This antiquated "game" is no longer "cool". Gone are the days where all we had was analog gauges, twist style radio knobs, and a 6-Pack cooler full of Coors Heavy in our boats. There is alot of money now in boat electronics, and now we have cell phones etc that this stupid game is just lame.

I am not on a sea doo bro. Yes, I wipe my boat down when I park. So I don't want it fucking wet, because you want to act like an 8 year old for the day.
And if you blast my chick in the face, I can only imagine the hell'eth that will come down on you!

The same goes with the football toss. You suck, and so does you aim bro!

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
My observation on this is that a high percentage of the fucktards in the channel are based on the rental barge things. They are not “boaters” per se, typically fucking idiots are on the things from my experience.

Shortdeck

Reaction score
My observation on this is that a high percentage of the fucktards in the channel are based on the rental barge things. They are not “boaters” per se, typically fucking idiots are on the things from my experience.

hey, hey, hey... those rental barge thingys are fun though. But I agree with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Until someone loses an eye and/or goes to jail over this shit.

This is an issue that Law Enforcement needs to address and stop before one of these incidents escalates. I feel for those of you who've been attacked by these 12-year old adults. the problem is people who own things and retaliate for someone's bad actions always pay a heavy price for retaliation.

Property owners in our society are targets for thiefs, aholes with super soakers and the police and lawyers when things go sideways
heres an observation of mine so far.....it seems to be mostly none boat owners that are doing this...or those with not the nicest boats on the water...maybe what needs to happen is for everyone to start taking pics of these idiots...that everybody here needs to call the police dept and voice complaints..if there was a thread here that was full of pics you could show the watch commander how the officers are not enforcing the law...seems that the city would be open for a law suit when people get hurt, or property vandalized because of non enforcement...

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
I had them get me over 4th of July. I saw them ahead of time and waived do not soak my boat. They proceeded to anyway. I stopped my boat and yelled at them. My wife is freaking out because they got my son who was sleeping. And he is only 9 months old.

They said what are you going to do about it. At that point it was 4 against one and my better half said call the cops. I did that and they said without seeing it in person there isn’t anything they can do.

Here is where my son was at the time
5E57917C-FEC9-42E4-8FDE-CA0007D62B5F.jpeg

ramos45

Reaction score
2FF's recommendation above seems to be the most legit way to go about this, but in the mean time the assholes are spraying and laughing and victims are taking the "higher road" and posting about it.

Personally, I like retaliation and the kind that ends the game. I know that this way of thinking in this situation would lead to the most undesirable outcome so I would suggest like few others on here, why not just get them back at their game? I mean if the cops aren't there to see them then do it right back BUT instead aim directly for their sensitive shit whatever it may be, a boat, easy up, towels, kids(not faces), ect.....

riverroyal

Reaction score
So as a group and a fairly large voice for havasu how do WE get the law enforcement to start enforcing this?
Is there a phone number? Email? Website?
It’s obviously not going to stop. The only one that’s ok with it is 2forcefull. Ha

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I had them get me over 4th of July. I saw them ahead of time and waived do not soak my boat. They proceeded to anyway. I stopped my boat and yelled at them. My wife is freaking out because they got my son who was sleeping. And he is only 9 months old.

They said what are you going to do about it. At that point it was 4 against one and my better half said call the cops. I did that and they said without seeing it in person there isn’t anything they can do.

Here is where my son was at the time View attachment 783882

Go to costco, The cannons are 2 for $15. Go to the supermarket and get some clothing dye. Load them with water with dye in it. Fire if needed. They said it is only water, remember.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
So as a group and a fairly large voice for havasu how do WE get the law enforcement to start enforcing this?
It’s obviously not going to stop. The only one that’s ok with it is 2forcefull. Ha

It is not going to stop... just stay out of the channel or squirt back.

RCDave

Reaction score
I avoid the channel like a plague, especially on any weekend day. Besides I'd rather be BOATING!

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
I'm the furthest from ok with this,... I've ranted about it before..on time I stoped made the kid spray down the boat that was filled with the hecklers,...the what are you gonna do about it ...it's just water crowd....I got a fuck'd up ringing ear for life from this shit...but my comment was......there seems to be a group that enjoys this type of thing...again... maybe it was the round ass 20 yr olds doing it to the guys that made it ok...

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
I know I know. From now on we are coming in from the north. Not going passed the heat.
I’m over it.
I like being able to park, no anchor, no stress.

We used to avoid the channel, but recently started visiting the north side here and there, its not bad.

Rajobigguy

Reaction score
We used to avoid the channel, but recently started visiting the north side here and there, its not bad.
Yeah, if we go to the channel it's usually the N. end. There seems to be a more mature crowd there. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday aren't generally bad for the rest of the channel. It's gotten to be where we pretty much avoid boating on weekends and holidays. It shouldn't have to be that way but the rabble has taken over those times.

HALLETT BOY

Reaction score
You are right about it being mostly non boat owners , but there also seems to be a group of people that resent all boat owners , especially the nice shiny custom boats . I’ve noted over the years , that even my modest boats have been the recipient of snark and quip comments. Imagine going to the channel and seeing boats that you like but could never acquire, add in envy and inmaturity and look what you get . The best course of action is call the police , he who has the least to lose wins in an escalation. Once the cops get enough calls , they’ll respond .

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Yeah, if we go to the channel it's usually the N. end. There seems to be a more mature crowd there. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday aren't generally bad for the rest of the channel. It's gotten to be where we pretty much avoid boating on weekends and holidays. It shouldn't have to be that way but the rabble has taken over those times.

Its because the north area is a fee area.

We don't have too much trouble on the weekends.. or maybe I'm not jaded enough yet.

Weekday boating is great, you can do whatever you like. But the weekenders only know 5 or 6 locations to hang out. They are easy to avoid for the most part, or we get on the water early (before 9) and get off before the late afternoon rush.

Groper

Reaction score
This.

I seriously looked for a sheriff. I want to have him follow me to the guy.
I was pissed.
Im not going to fight or retaliate. Then im going to jail for sure. Once it starts its not gonna end with me
I must have gone through about the same time you did, but I vered to the left and out of range. The Sheriff was a few hundred yards in front of us and and then tied up under the bridge to get a Burger. How they did see these a-holes is beyond me.
The group I saw were in a Blue Magic Deck with Red/yellow tribal graphics down the sides. The last time this happened I looked at the group and waved my arms out like WTF they proceeded to all flip me off like I'm the a-hole really :mad:

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
I have to say I totally avoid the channel on weekends but this stupid shit goes hand in hand with that other post about staking out half the beach for yourself. People just have no boating etiquette, manners or respect for their fellow boaters anymore. Not saying everyone of course but enough out there to ruin your day. They dont give a fuck if your wife is a little slow backing down the ramp and just cut her off and yell at her. They dont give a fuck about 1000 dollar cell phones or expensive stereo when they super soak your boat. They dont give a fuck about spreading chairs down 50 ' of beach like they own it, etc... and what really shows their character is when you call them on that bullshit and 4 or 5 of them come up in a group to challenge you by yourself. I totally agree with some of the comments here about calling the watch commander and complaining about the lack of applicable code enforcement and damage to property. I guarantee if enough complaints are called in you will see some corrective action.

Last edited:

STV_Keith

Reaction score

Ballyhoo

Reaction score

mash on it

Beyond Hell Crew
Reaction score
I've had a word or two with people in the past after I waved the "no" finger at them and they still sprayed me and the console in the boat down. I hope to have my little boat back on the water next year and think I'll just hang my arm over the side of the boat carrying this. You squirt me, I squirt you back. Fair is fair.

https://shop.foxlabs.com/collection...ts/16oz-2-oc-pistol-grip-stream-spray-pattern

Cool idea, but it's not "just water"

I have a hose hooked up to the Berkeley pump. Driveway type nozzle on the end.
At 2500 rpm or so, 30 to 40 foot stream of water.
And I can still maneuver or keep stationary. I mainly use it for hosing off the bow on hot days, or squirting off jet skiers within our party, while cruising down the river. Never random people. A 400 hp water pump comes in handy.

Dan'l

ramos45

Reaction score
I've had a word or two with people in the past after I waved the "no" finger at them and they still sprayed me and the console in the boat down. I hope to have my little boat back on the water next year and think I'll just hang my arm over the side of the boat carrying this. You squirt me, I squirt you back. Fair is fair.

https://shop.foxlabs.com/collection...ts/16oz-2-oc-pistol-grip-stream-spray-pattern

Yes, this! Fuckem. If you show them and give them the ultimatum and they still go for it then game on.

I'm speaking out of pure emotion here.....anyone know the consequences of spraying pepper spray at individuals in this situation if caught? I mean, in this thread alone there are those with babies being hit, ears ringing for life and simply being aimed at the face. At what point can you claim self defense and unleash hell on these fucks, or am i way off base here?

PlanB

Reaction score
Yes, this! Fuckem. If you show them and give them the ultimatum and they still go for it then game on.

I'm speaking out of pure emotion here.....anyone know the consequences of spraying pepper spray at individuals in this situation if caught? I mean, in this thread alone there are those with babies being hit, ears ringing for life and simply being aimed at the face. At what point can you claim self defense and unleash hell on these fucks, or am i way off base here?

After going to jail and spending 3k on fines for a fight I did not start, I would not trust doing that. I honestly don't trust the cops out there (Arizona cops) to not just hook everyone. Disorderly Conduct seems to be a catchall that actually prosecute out there frequently. Shit that the DA would laugh at in CA (if there was even an arrest made) gets filed out there.

hallett21

Reaction score
Can’t wait for the thread where LEO storms the beach and breaks little Timmy’s super soaker over their knee.

Thread title “channel cops are out of control” [emoji23]

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
Can’t wait for the thread where LEO storms the beach and breaks little Timmy’s super soaker over their knee.

Thread title “channel cops are out of control” [emoji23]

If Ardy wasn't tied up with an injury.. :D

Deja_Vu

Essex Affectionado
Reaction score
I haven’t cruised through the channel in a couple years. Unfortunately I will be making the obligatory passage in two weeks when my daughter and her b/f comes to visit.

We will have to get through there super early before the super soakers show up.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
It is not going to stop... just stay out of the channel or squirt back.

While I have been lucky so far.. I have also been warned! Lol. If it happens to me I’m going to embrace the spray.

Kinda sucks I gotta wear offroad goggles and ear muffs in the channel now though. :D

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
For the deer urine, coyote urine, red dye, insert horrible shit here, guys..

I can’t imagine ever going and buying this shit with the intentions of retaliation..

Second if by some random chance some shit like that did end up in my boat let me tell you what would happen.

The person that brought it would get so excited to finally use it they’d drop the god damn ballon in the boat and my boat would smell like piss or have a permanent due in the carpet..

Or better yet they’d miss and his the boat load of nuns right behind said assholes.

If it was coming to that I’d just boat elsewhere because this shit ain’t worth it.

That said I cruised the channel 5-6 times on 4th of July and never saw any of this stuff? I’m not saying it’s not happening but you really can’t put yourself out of range?

warlock250

Reaction score

Here is where my son was at the time View attachment 783882
See you were smart enough to walk away. Me on the other hand would be overboard telling them 5 fucks they better get back up. Wife says I have anger issues and short fuse. I ain't skeeeered of much. Maybe a grizzly bear. Haha

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

riverroyal

Reaction score
For the deer urine, coyote urine, red dye, insert horrible shit here, guys..

I can’t imagine ever going and buying this shit with the intentions of retaliation..

Second if by some random chance some shit like that did end up in my boat let me tell you what would happen.

The person that brought it would get so excited to finally use it they’d drop the god damn ballon in the boat and my boat would smell like piss or have a permanent due in the carpet..

Or better yet they’d miss and his the boat load of nuns right behind said assholes.

If it was coming to that I’d just boat elsewhere because this shit ain’t worth it.

That said I cruised the channel 5-6 times on 4th of July and never saw any of this stuff? I’m not saying it’s not happening but you really can’t put yourself out of range?

Out of range..
There was another guy on the mainland side directly across from said dumb fuck.
I went more to the island side. I knew this dumb fuck was hiding the soaker. The thought I had a better chance of not getting hit. He was 50ish. Not blasting everyone. The other guy was hitting everyone.
I looked RIGHT at him, we made eye contact. I shook my head no. I was just passed the guy looking forward when the water hit the back right side of me head and into the dash.
He waited.
That’s really what pissed me off. I can deal with water. Not from behind and a surprise

I’m not going to retaliate, at least not with my family onboard.
The result would be me getting in some sort of trouble or hurt. He was in a group.

Someone will beat the crap out of the guy. It’s just a matter of time.
I know a few cops out there. If I see this guy again I will take a blast from him and film it. Then call.
Basically take the blast on purpose.
I like to plan my pay backs . Ha

Last edited:

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Pretty confident you will see a change real soon on this issue...again, retaliating is not the answer..

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
This is some thing that I see needed in the channel...two cops walking the beat on both sides … that way they can see whats going on , on the back side of the boats...they see something, the other officer is right there...the channel should be for everyone that wants to go... the boatless don't want boats there..

PlanB

Reaction score
the boatless don't want boats there..

On one of the Havasu community forums there were actually locals saying that boats should not be allowed in the channel because they have the ability to go to other beaches.

STV_Keith

Reaction score
I'm speaking out of pure emotion here.....anyone know the consequences of spraying pepper spray at individuals in this situation if caught?

Seems to me if the cops can't do anything about the super soaker guys they don't personally see, then they can't do anything about the pepper spray guys they don't personally see. If one goes down, both can go, but at least they aren't getting off Scott free 99% of the time...they are going to earn it.

ramos45

Reaction score
After going to jail and spending 3k on fines for a fight I did not start, I would not trust doing that. I honestly don't trust the cops out there (Arizona cops) to not just hook everyone. Disorderly Conduct seems to be a catchall that actually prosecute out there frequently. Shit that the DA would laugh at in CA (if there was even an arrest made) gets filed out there.

I hear ya
Seems to me if the cops can't do anything about the super soaker guys they don't personally see, then they can't do anything about the pepper spray guys they don't personally see. If one goes down, both can go, but at least they aren't getting off Scott free 99% of the time...they are going to earn it.

My thoughts exactly. How ya been? You still boat on Mead?

STV_Keith

Reaction score
I hear ya
My thoughts exactly. How ya been? You still boat on Mead?

Jay, no one is gonna mess with you anyway. Just flex on 'em and they're done. LOL

Been good. Sold the Scarab to upgrade houses, so just have the little boat now. It's getting pieced back together...hope to have it up for next season. I've been out with friends a few times this season, but didn't see your ride.