WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

SuperCat Fest West - Coming to Lake Havasu April 26-30!!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Dave,
am I reading dates correctly?
Is DS the weekend before SCFW ?
Gotta pre-warn my liver???

This is correct!! We will have plenty of new announcements next week! Lots of sponsors and Vendors signing up already!

RD

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
Charging general admission?

Street like party in parking lot? Vendors? Food? Valet parking?

Boat and dock party? Open to public?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Everything is open to the public! No admission charge or parking charge. We will
Have golf carts running people from the upper dirt parking lots at the riviera down to the main lot for the shows / vendors and food vendors! Similar to what they do on holiday weekends for the boat launch.

As things are progressing it is looking like that entire parking lot is going to be full with impressive hardware like super cats / center consoles / helicopters / v drives / hot rods and some serious offroad stuff out in the surrounding dirt.

The Friday night dock party is going to be epic.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Had the graphics updated a bit to better reflect that

9DB36358-E9DF-43C5-9C78-BD937052210E.jpeg

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
So which event is better Ds or SCFW?

I can’t answer that.. SCFW hasn’t happened yet, and Desert Storm hasn’t happened under the new regime.. I guess we will wait and see.

I’m hoping both are cool, and well attended.

On that note
Zip zap power and Fast and Loud are coming
To SCFW
(Click the link)

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
In todays update Eliminator Boats will be unveiling a new model at SUPERCAT FEST WEST!!

Ilmor Marine will be sponsoring and attending and they will be Announcing a new performance engine package at SCFW!

Mercury Racing is possibly attending as well need to get with them this week.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Man you guys are tough.. new engine announcement, new boat model
Announcement…. Lol

How about this?

Big thanks to Eliminator for sponsoring and coming out with their customers to the event! Registration opens soon!

DGRAY75

Reaction score
I can't speak for everyone else but I'm super excited about this event. Thank you Dave for helping bring this event to the west coast. Hopefully the new project will be ready to go by then...

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
So where/how do we register??

Working on online registration tonight and tomorrow. Hoping it will be live tomorrow afternoon but if I had to guarantee it I’d say Monday even / Tuesday am. It’s more complicated then any of the ones we have done before because vendor reg is on it as well

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
400x500-social-wave-adios.jpg

Registration for the big guys and the normal guys should be up by tomorrow. Just finalizing the details for Stacy to put online tonight!

In the meantime I'd like to thank Kenny for not only being a major sponsor of the event but bringing his fleet down for everyone to see!

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Well..........I WAS super excited to attend this event but my damn cousin is getting married on the 30th.

Guess we are going to go out for Mother's Day now.

If anyone needs a house to rent, hit me up!! Make you a killer deal.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Well..........I WAS super excited to attend this event but my damn cousin is getting married on the 30th.

Guess we are going to go out for Mother's Day now.

If anyone needs a house to rent, hit me up!! Make you a killer deal.

Bummed to hear you won't be there.. As you can imagine I'm working very hard behind the scenes to begin to build this into a premier west coast boating event.

RD

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Bummed to hear you won't be there.. As you can imagine I'm working very hard behind the scenes to begin to build this into a premier west coast boating event.

RD

Yeah I know you have been burning the midnight oil and I know when RDP is involved it will be epic. I was really looking forward to it.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score

RD
Random what what is the parking plan (not the show boats etc)? I've obviously been down there more than a few times, just having people park along the road and in dirt open areas or? Is the Marina going to save spots for slip owners? I don't necessarily care for myself but I could see it being a friction point for those either attending, or having their boats in the water. Looking forward to a great event!

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
When I was the best man I started by saying chris I hope you don’t divorce this one like the last one the looks were priceless
If this one fails I fully expect my best friend to say at the next one... "Third times a charm" 😅🤣🤣🤣🤣

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Random what what is the parking plan (not the show boats etc)? I've obviously been down there more than a few times, just having people park along the road and in dirt open areas or? Is the Marina going to save spots for slip owners? I don't necessarily care for myself but I could see it being a friction point for those either attending, or having their boats in the water. Looking forward to a great event!
Above the main parking lot there is a truck and trailer parking lot. They typically shuttle people back and forth on holiday weekends on golf carts.

There is two additional parking lots above that with parking for 800-1000 cars. We are adding more golf carts to handle the load.

Reactions: DWC

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
F**k! I jinxed myself. I’m the best man in a wedding that Friday night at a country club in Las Vegas! 🤬😂 I thought it was DS weekend that I was gone!

@OldSchoolBoats @RiverDave fml 🤣🤣

Nice one Joel!!! I hate when I do that. I hope that you are able to make part of the event….SCFW that is…

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Nice one Joel!!! I hate when I do that. I hope that you are able to make part of the event….SCFW that is…
I’m going to ask the marina if I can let someone use my slip…if so you are welcome to it. I may make it down Sunday. Their rules are a bit oddball/unclear on that.

I’ll go to desert storm now that this snafu has occurred but not going to participate this year.

Edit: it’s your turn to get me a shirt @HNL2LHC 😉🤣

Last edited:

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
I’m going to ask the marina if I can let someone use my slip…if so you are welcome to it. I may make it down Sunday. Their rules are a bit oddball/unclear on that.

I’ll go to desert storm now that this snafu has occurred but not going to participate this year.

Edit: it’s your turn to get me a shirt @HNL2LHC 😉🤣

You got it….

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Put me in the “definitely maybe” category.

LS Fest is the same weekend. I might have to do DS instead with the poors.

Reactions: DWC

RIVERBORN

Reaction score
Is there going to be a link on here for registration?