WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Supercross 2016

JRS1939

Reaction score
Is now 5 days upon us....

Another year of RD5?

Are we going to see a new champion?

Can KR94 finally show up all season?

Will Tomac put together a complete season?

Will JS7 keep the bike upright for a couple rounds?

Anybody going to A1 this weekend????

SFV2RVR

Registered Parker Legend
Reaction score
RD5 is Mr consistantsy! I'll be rooting for him again this season. Would love to go this weekend, but I really hope it doesn't rain!

riverroyal

Reaction score
#7 can't go all season. But he will shake things up at times

Tomac is where my money is at

Anderson will podium a bunch I think as well

thmterry

Reaction score
Roczen, Dungey,Tomac, Canard are all guys that could win. Jason Anderson and Barcia are wild cards. JS7 needs to win a few or he is done.
I cant wait, should be a good season as long as the top guys dont get hurt.

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
Looking forward to the season. Thinking about going this weekend. Not sure if the rain will hold out.

Tom Slick

Reaction score
From what I've seen so far, Tomac looks pretty solid on his new Kawi. Should be a great season.

Warlock1

Reaction score
I have my tickets for the Phx venue. It's nice that it has change from Chase field to the Cardinals Stadium. That's only about 25 minutes from my house.

HBCraig

Reaction score
Tomac is solid on the green bike. Roczen will be tough too.

Stewart cant stay on the pegs long enough to get it done.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
I agree with most of you it seems. Baring injury, I think it will be between Tomac and Roczen. I do believe Canard will be in the mix a lot as well. You can never count out Mr. Consistency down the stretch though and it'll be interesting to see what Musquin can do with the big bikes.

Btw, Rocky Mountain ATV/MC has a weekly pick 'em thing online. I signed up and created a group for all my friends to compete against eachother. Could be cool to do for RDP is people are interested as well.

thmterry

Reaction score
I agree with most of you it seems. Baring injury, I think it will be between Tomac and Roczen. I do believe Canard will be in the mix a lot as well. You can never count out Mr. Consistency down the stretch though and it'll be interesting to see what Musquin can do with the big bikes.

Btw, Rocky Mountain ATV/MC has a weekly pick 'em thing online. I signed up and created a group for all my friends to compete against eachother. Could be cool to do for RDP is people are interested as well.

I started RDP group. Password: riverdaves

Meaney77

Reaction score
Looking forward to the race this weekend! We are headed to A2 and cant wait.

RVRKID

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452141995.028976.jpg

overdue

STARTING OVER
Reaction score
count me in , a mud race will make things interesting

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
I'm picking Canard to win A1. He's a pretty good mudder. Dungy is my pick to repeat with the #1 Plate this year. I love watching JS7 ride, as long as he keeps the rubber side down he's still the fastest on 2 wheels!

JRS1939

Reaction score
Wtf AMA finally let Jeff Alessi back in???

Kylemenz1

Reaction score
He was told he had to leave his laser pointer at home. Hahaa. He should have been suspended forever.

PlumLoco

Vintage Jawa CZ motorcycles
Reaction score
Dang James Wrong place wrong time. You got done wrong.

PlumLoco

Vintage Jawa CZ motorcycles
Reaction score
Congratulations Husqvarna :champagne: Anderson rode like a stud.

riverroyal

Reaction score
He was told he had to leave his laser pointer at home. Hahaa. He should have been suspended forever.

They let this guy back in? The entire family should be gone
And friese? Wtf. Aren't all these guys smart top riders?

RVRKID

Reaction score
It was a good race and fun watching from the Fox Suite
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452449515.318968.jpg

HBCraig

Reaction score
They let this guy back in? The entire family should be gone
And friese? Wtf. Aren't all these guys smart top riders?

The Friese/Peick incident was 99% Peick being pissed about the first heat. Peick had the line and Friese ran into him, but you cant throw blows at a guy when the AMA guys are watching. He doesnt make enough money to get fined.

Hammer

Reaction score
Poor JS7. I wanted to see how he would do. [emoji107]🏻

Meaney77

Reaction score
Finally got around to watching the race last night- I think Tomac is going to be the man this season, he looked great on the green machine.

The brawl between Peick and Freise- crazy stuff but looks like Freise is in need of a smack down. Even all of the commentators were talking about his dirty riding. Sux to here Peick was suspended and has to pay fines but whatever- looking forward to see what happens between those 2 in future races.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Finally got around to watching the race last night- I think Tomac is going to be the man this season, he looked great on the green machine.

The brawl between Peick and Freise- crazy stuff but looks like Freise is in need of a smack down. Even all of the commentators were talking about his dirty riding. Sux to here Peick was suspended and has to pay fines but whatever- looking forward to see what happens between those 2 in future races.
Ya, Friese was riding really dirty and unfortunately Peick's temper bested him. Woulda been soooo much better to see him just get taken out super hard in a turn and that was it. The standard method of keeping young overly eager riders in check.

JRS1939

Reaction score
Has anyone heard how js7 is doing?
I read that he has to go through the baseline concussion protocol and must meet his baseline before he can ride again and it will probably be at least 2 weeks... but no update from Yoshimura Suzuki yet....

plaster dave

Face down A$$ up
Reaction score
I read that he has to go through the baseline concussion protocol and must meet his baseline before he can ride again and it will probably be at least 2 weeks... but no update from Yoshimura Suzuki yet....

Damn poor guy. Thanks for the info

wishiknew

Reaction score
For all the 1000 times JS has taken out the leaders with his wild riding skills this is Karma

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Dungey is such a squid.
How in Dungey a squid? You can see he came up slightly short on that jump which caused his rear to hop and not slow down in time before hitting Stewart.
For all the 1000 times JS has taken out the leaders with his wild riding skills this is Karma
Since it was very obviously an accident on Dungey's party, I'm thinking you're right. Lol!

JRS1939

Reaction score
That wasn't even a line in that corner! Pretend stewart wasn't even there. What line was that going to turn into? !

JRS1939

Reaction score
Come from behind to finish 2nd, squidly?
There are 10+ more talented riders in the 450 class. Sadly none of them have near the heart or determination to have the endurance dungey does.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
That wasn't even a line in that corner! Pretend stewart wasn't even there. What line was that going to turn into? !
Who knows since it didn't even have a chance of starting the line in the turn. He coulda been trying to keep it tight and low.... he coulda been trying to late apex and square him up on the exit.... or any number of other options in a 90 degree banked turn that are perfectly legal and clean. That is one of the beautiful things of Supercross, all kinds of different lines and rythems.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
There are 10+ more talented riders in the 450 class. Sadly none of them have near the heart or determination to have the endurance dungey does.
It takes all those qualifies to be a champion instead of a flash in the pan. I'd say that's the definition of anti-squidly.