WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Supercross 2019

brianwhiteboy

Professional Lurker
Reaction score
Starts this weekend! Who’s all going? Can Tomac do it? Will it be Frenchie’s year? Can Anderson repeat?:cool:

Mototrig

Reaction score
I'll be watching it at home. Tomac can't seem to pull it together, maybe this is his year??? I was stoked Anderson took it last year, can he handle the pressure with Roczen and Seely ready to fight?? We'll see!!!!!!!!

pixrthis

Reaction score
I’ll be there. I read Osborne is out for A1 and NBCSP is the new network.

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
I just want to see Roczen ride well, what a gritty guy to comeback from his injuries like he did. No idea who's gonna win A1, but once Tomac settles in he's gonna be a force to deal with. I hear Mookie got into good shape and is riding better than ever, I like that kid and wish him well. Anderson is a gamer and will ride at the front. It will be interesting to see what Cooper Webb does on that KTM. Hopefully the rain won't be a factor, they do a great job of keeping water off the track.

Havaduner

Never home on weekends
Reaction score
Really wanted to be there for the opener, but something else had already been scheduled for me earlier in the day.... now with the possibility of rain?? Looks like a lot more riders primed for a good season than the last couple of seasons. May have to have a viewing party anyway!!

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score
question for the RDP brain trust, with the new TV package coming together so late, some of the time slots were already taken so we will only be getting 8 of the races live on NBCSN, the other 9 will be delayed anywhere from 30 minutes from live, all the way to the next day. If you want to get all of the races live, you have to buy the NBC Sports Gold Supercross package for $80. Do we think this is worth it?

thmterry

Reaction score
It is hard to pick the 1st race until you see how everyone looks physically and mentally. I think for A1, Tomac, Roczen, Anderson, Musquin .

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score
It is hard to pick the 1st race until you see how everyone looks physically and mentally. I think for A1, Tomac, Roczen, Anderson, Musquin .

If the weather holds out, I think that's probably pretty close. If the potential for rain continues, who knows what could happen. In the mud, CR22 may be a darkhorse podium guy. He has always done pretty well in adverse conditions (if the bike makes it)

BONER

Reaction score
The Field is always so stacked. I'm excited.

As an avid ET3 Fan, I hope he can put a Season together and come out a Champion.

brianwhiteboy

Professional Lurker
Reaction score
question for the RDP brain trust, with the new TV package coming together so late, some of the time slots were already taken so we will only be getting 8 of the races live on NBCSN, the other 9 will be delayed anywhere from 30 minutes from live, all the way to the next day. If you want to get all of the races live, you have to buy the NBC Sports Gold Supercross package for $80. Do we think this is worth it?
We pay too much in cable bills already so I’m not pulling the trigger. I can afford to wait a few hours...as long as nobody post spoilers on here!

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score
We pay too much in cable bills already so I’m not pulling the trigger. I can afford to wait a few hours...as long as nobody post spoilers on here!

That's my issue, I would have to lock my phone in the safe from when the race starts until the show is on to avoid spoilers.

Also, the PulpMX fantasy league is a lot more fun than the RMATV one. Pulp series is a handicap league.

https://www.pulpmxfantasy.com/

DLC

Reaction score
Every year we get our supercross group together and bbq and have a couple coldies, it’s a great time and can’t wait!
My wife even likes it and has fun - she like COoooPer web and Barcia barcia barcia.....

I like Anderson - but he needs to shave! I hate that dirt bag scrappy look

thmterry

Reaction score
Jeff Emig out as an announcer, RC is taking over. Wow Emig is better then Ricky at play by play imho. Sheheen still in.

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score
Jeff Emig out as an announcer, RC is taking over. Wow Emig is better then Ricky at play by play imho. Sheheen still in.

RC is definitely going to need some work in the booth to actually provide analysis and not just shout "whoaaaaa" when something happens. I was hoping that Grant Langston would get the job since he does the analysis for outdoors on NBCSN.

BONER

Reaction score

Did you know Jeff Emig had a Speech Impediment when he was a Kid? Now he calls SX Races.

Emig is a fuckin' Stud.

brianwhiteboy

Professional Lurker
Reaction score
Emig was too much of a Captain Obvious for me, but I do agree he is wayyy better than RC.

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
That's my issue, I would have to lock my phone in the safe from when the race starts until the show is on to avoid spoilers.

Also, the PulpMX fantasy league is a lot more fun than the RMATV one. Pulp series is a handicap league.

https://www.pulpmxfantasy.com/

Me too, I'm a freak when it comes to SX. :D Just joined the PulpMX Fantasy league. Maybe we should all get on a league of our own for bench racing.

Xring01

Reaction score
I have front row seats for Saturdays race...

Really looking forward to it.

Havaduner

Never home on weekends
Reaction score
Did you know Jeff Emig had a Speech Impediment when he was a Kid? Now he calls SX Races.

Emig is a fuckin' Stud.

Bummer, I though Emig and Shaheen made a good team. When I found out about Emigs stutter a few years back it really impressed me. I can do without RC.

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
I think that Langston is the best commentator in the business. I'm a little surprised that they chose to replace Emig with Carmichael. I'm mean, Ricky is no silver tongued guy.

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score
I think that Langston is the best commentator in the business. I'm a little surprised that they chose to replace Emig with Carmichael. I'm mean, Ricky is no silver tongued guy.

13 championships is hard to say no to, but I do agree that GL and Weege are at the top of their game right now.

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
It's a shame that Broc Tickle hasn't even had a hearing yet regarding his suspension. Not that he was a podium contender, but what kind of effed up system are they running. I smell a lawsuit coming.

Meaney77

Reaction score

Crazy he is out, I always like Emig. I watched a segment on him where he was talking about his stuttering problem. He has come a long way and always did a great job announcing.

So is Juliana Danielle out as well???

stokerwhore

aka bordsmnj
Reaction score
you can pretty much count on it raining making for interesting mud bath shit show. who can ride mud the best?

riverroyal

Reaction score
Sheheen, guy is horrible! Im bummed i gotta listen to that dumb fuk all year

Barcia in the mud....

wallnutz

Reaction score
Crazy he is out, I always like Emig. I watched a segment on him where he was talking about his stuttering problem. He has come a long way and always did a great job announcing.

So is Juliana Danielle out as well???
She’s in.

stokerwhore

aka bordsmnj
Reaction score
trying to remember who it was that killed it in the last mud race middle of last season

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
I am not as excited about this season as seasons before but I think there is going to be a few good races. Drop da gate! Let’s race

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DMF

Reaction score
Not at this moment...but it has been steady since 4pm here at the stadium.

RVRKID

Reaction score
Stopped raining for now:
IMG_4856.jpg

IMG_4857.jpg

IMG_4860.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HBCraig

Reaction score
Does Anderson look like Parker Schnabel or is it me?

nowski

Reaction score
That's a first, gate malfunction...

h2o225

Reaction score
My son is up there watching. Have not heard from him in a couple hours he said it was a great crowd.

brianwhiteboy

Professional Lurker
Reaction score
Got through half the night without rain, but it was pouring by the last main event!

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Congrats to Barcia, looks like Tomac's still the one with the stamina. Hard to get a read with the track conditions.

Last edited: