WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Supercross 2020!

Meaney77

Reaction score
Any predictions???

We are watching from the couch tonight, but are headed to A2 along with the final in Salt Lake later this year.

Pretty cool to see Chad Reed ride his final season before retiring. My wife is super bummed out, 22 is her guy! Seely was our local pro but now he is retired...

I kind of faded out watching last season so not even sure what to predict this season and who will end up on the box tonight.

Mototrig

Reaction score
I've been following 22 for a decade, really bummed to see him retire.
Hopefully Tomac can pull it together!
Who has the insight for live streaming online? We got rid of cable

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
I've been following 22 for a decade, really bummed to see him retire.
Hopefully Tomac can pull it together!
Who has the insight for live streaming online? We got rid of cable

you might have to use the app and pay

BIGRED9158

Reaction score
Roczen tomac and Stewart or even Webb will be in the top 3 tonight

RVR2SNO

Reaction score
I’ll be there tonight with the fam.

Roczen, Cianciarulo, and Tomac.

HBCraig

Reaction score
If the track gets rutted then Tomac

Webb

Roczen

BONER

Reaction score
No predictions here, who the fuck knows what's gonna happen. But DVR is set. Believe that shit.

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
Tomac. Roczen. Anderson. Cainciarulo. Wilson

And a glass of Bogle for the wild card [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
Been watching Adam Cianciarulo get better and better for years (and the fastest qualifier today for A1), I would be very happy to see him take it at the end of 2020. However, he has some tight competition next to him (if not in 2020, he will be there someday I hope).

What's not to like about Chad Reed... he is a crowd pleazer and an Icon in the sport, well respected and nobody has the years of experience that he has behind him. He may not be winning championships but he still keeps a lot of other racers eyes open! I don't see it happening but, I would be stoked to see Reed win tonight, and again in San Diego. Reeds impact in SoCal is pretty big, IMO.

Cole Seeley on to other things, I enjoy watching him on a bike still. He seemed to carry himself pretty good, just didn't hang long enough for it. I think he would have been a contender this season.

Don't let Eli Tomac get out too far in front, I think he is ready to carry on!

Meaney77

Reaction score
you might have to use the app and pay
Just downloaded on Firestick and seems to work fine- I watched the some of the qualifying earlier. Hopefully it work well tonight during the race.

Meaney77

Reaction score
image.jpg
App on firestick? Whats the app?
NBC Sports

Meaney77

Reaction score
So this is the First time I have used the NBC sports app on fire stick, we normally record the race on DIRECTV and watch it later and fast-forward through the commercials. If I don’t watch the race now can I watch it later on the firestick/NBC App?

riverroyal

Reaction score
Nbc sports on fire dick app. Then enter a code.
Trying it now

Wayn-o

Reaction score
Any predictions???

We are watching from the couch tonight, but are headed to A2 along with the final in Salt Lake later this year.

Pretty cool to see Chad Reed ride his final season before retiring. My wife is super bummed out, 22 is her guy! Seely was our local pro but now he is retired...

I kind of faded out watching last season so not even sure what to predict this season and who will end up on the box tonight.

Im with you - couch tonight. Ne beer line or bathroom line. I like Roczen, wife likes Tomac

BONER

Reaction score
Also, I'm the biggest CR22 Fan out there. I have an autographed Jersey from 03. No Bandwagoning here. ;)

oldschool

Reaction score
I amazed that Wilson is lining up tonight after getting busted up at MEC. Hope the dude stays healthy for a season, he’s got a lot of heart.

overdue

STARTING OVER
Reaction score
NBC Sports auto-racing announcer Leigh Diffey will be doing the TV broadcast with Ricky Carmichael at the first few rounds of the championship, after which Ralph Sheheen will return to the booth.

Meaney77

Reaction score
Also, I'm the biggest CR22 Fan out there. I have an autographed Jersey from 03. No Bandwagoning here. ;)
2 of my 3 kids have autographed shirts by #22, hoping to get the my youngest an autograph at A2...!

brianwhiteboy

Professional Lurker
Reaction score
The Aussie fits in better with outdoor MX. Ricky doesn’t fit in with commentating at all.

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Am I the only one that hates this tight ass tracks, give them some run to run.:rolleyes:

nowski

Reaction score
Changing of the Guard: Keep an eye on these three on the podium, the hotties of course!!! All kidding aside these are the 3 guys to watch this season, youth and hunger...

Podium.jpg

thmterry

Reaction score
All I know is there was a lot of "Dead air" last night during the announcing. What about Jason Weigandt, he would be a good choice imho.

BONER

Reaction score
Am I the only one that hates this tight ass tracks, give them some run to run.:rolleyes:

I don't hate it but I understand what you mean. I like to see the bikes stretch their legs and carry speed too. Just a different Race. Lots of timing, rhythm, and Bike setup.

If you want that speed fix, watch the Outdoor stuff. 4th / 5th Gear, tapped alot.

overdue

STARTING OVER
Reaction score
I don't hate it but I understand what you mean. I like to see the bikes stretch their legs and carry speed too. Just a different Race. Lots of timing, rhythm, and Bike setup.

If you want that speed fix, watch the Outdoor stuff. 4th / 5th Gear, tapped alot.

enjoy the outdoor while you can , it will be gone soon and more rounds of indoors , its all about the $$$$$

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
Last nights race was a good one. Tomac was such a let down. He rarely gets a good start but he manages to charge to the front. Maybe something happened to the bike or he’s just not hungry enough. Hope that’s not the case.

PlumLoco

Vintage Jawa CZ motorcycles
Reaction score
enjoy the outdoor while you can , it will be gone soon and more rounds of indoors , its all about the $$$$$
I don't believe that will ever be the case. Riders can't learn the skills needed for SX anywhere but outside. None of the guys riding last night grew up racing inside stadiums. Even the arenacross guys started outdoors.

SHOCKtheMONKEY

Reaction score
I liked the announcer combo. Leigh Diffey does a great job and is the premier motor sports voice guy in the US.
My two cents...

Good race last night!

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
Last nights race was a good one. Tomac was such a let down. He rarely gets a good start but he manages to charge to the front. Maybe something happened to the bike or he’s just not hungry enough. Hope that’s not the case.
Tomac is a light switch depending on the night. He’s either a ball of fire that won’t be stopped and will win at all costs, or he’s going to ride very close to the position he starts in with minimal extra effort/drive. You can always tell by the end of the second lap. It’s a long season, but the competition is so stacked he can’t have many more of these run-where-you-start nights. I hope he pulls the season off.