WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Supercross 2020!

JayBreww

Reaction score
Didn’t change AC out, and had Webb for second. Bummer night for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

riverroyal

Reaction score
Webb has just bruises. Nothing broke. Gonna be a sore dude for a while!!

Meaney77

Reaction score
Anyone catch Daytona yet? I just finally got around to watching it last night.

250 heat 1 was hard to watch with everyone wadding over the whoops! Pretty amazing 450 main as well!! Its insane how fast these guys are going!

attitude

Reaction score
Anyone catch Daytona yet? I just finally got around to watching it last night.

250 heat 1 was hard to watch with everyone wadding over the whoops! Pretty amazing 450 main as well!! Its insane how fast these guys are going!
Carmichael almost wadded himself in the whoops during his opening lap with the spot light on him lol, they smoothed them way out after the second 250 heat.

oldschool

Reaction score
This might be a hell of a battle between Tomac and Roczen (and maybe Webb)till the end. Hope things are still close at Vegas, we’ll be there for that one. And Brayton is out with a busted hand, Friese wiped him out on the last lap.

450grip

Reaction score
Seattle SX cancelled/to be rescheduled.
This should be interesting

Attachments

• CF7CD07C-F354-4AB3-B47A-ADD94B2F9342.jpeg
    CF7CD07C-F354-4AB3-B47A-ADD94B2F9342.jpeg
    126.8 KB · Views: 88

Meaney77

Reaction score
So off topic...

My wife is a huge Chad Reed fan and is super bummed out that he is hanging it up this year.

A few weeks back a close friend of ours gave her this little piece of memorabilia that I thought was super cool. Here is Chad's side number plate signed by him off of his Honda CRF450 from 2012 when they raced the Supercross at Dodger Stadium under TwoTwo Motorsports. His mechanic at the time is local to us and also works with Roczen and Team Honda and was able to get this.

Something cool to hang up in my garage, now if I could just pry it out from between my wifes legs!

E1C91306-0DE9-4243-9373-78493104EA28.jpeg

BONER

Reaction score
This whole Corona Virus thing is gayer than 2 dudes fucking. Starting to really piss me off.

450grip

Reaction score
Indy race-racing continues...with No fans in the stands

Meaney77

Reaction score
Anyone watching??
Just finished watching Sunday’s race, what a race between ET and Webb!! Not sure what is up with Roczen.....?

Hard to believe 1st and 2nd place riders were ~27 seconds ahead of the rest of the pack.

Not to pumped on this format and no spectators but this was a great race for sure.

pixrthis

Reaction score
Anyone watching??
Just finished watching Sunday’s race, what a race between ET and Webb!! Not sure what is up with Roczen.....?

Hard to believe 1st and 2nd place riders were ~27 seconds ahead of the rest of the pack.

Not to pumped on this format and no spectators but this was a great race for sure.
The racing is great, I was hoping Roczen would make the championship exciting but that’s not happening. West coast lights put on a better show than the east coast lights and there are a lot of great riders so the sport should be good for many years. I love Supercross.

riverroyal

Reaction score
that was a great night of races. Roczen is one jacked up human. That guy is going to be a very sore old man

dribble

Reaction score
The racing is great, I was hoping Roczen would make the championship exciting but that’s not happening. West coast lights put on a better show than the east coast lights and there are a lot of great riders so the sport should be good for many years. I love Supercross.

It’s not called lights anymore.

Meaney77

Reaction score
Watching last nights race as we speak..... holy moly what a great 250 heat 1 race.....!

GETBOATS

Reaction score
that was a great night of races. Roczen is one jacked up human. That guy is going to be a very sore old man

I've got this in my trailer:

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”

Meaney77

Reaction score
Pretty awesome race, not totally sure what happened to Roczen.... has to be frustrating.

Not a huge Webb fan (not for any particular reason) but he rode 2 great races last night- super fast and consistent. He has been riding really good this season and never expected him to be this consistent.

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
Typical Eli, gave away another possible race win last night with his bad start. It’s hard to come back starting 15th and Webb is riding so well.

BDMar

B & D Marine
Reaction score
Typical Eli, gave away another possible race win last night with his bad start. It’s hard to come back starting 15th and Webb is riding so well.
I like the "new" Eli. Still an inconsistent starter. But from 15th to 3rd?!! Definitely the fastest guy on the track. The old eli would have settled for 11th.

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
I like the "new" Eli. Still an inconsistent starter. But from 15th to 3rd?!! Definitely the fastest guy on the track. The old eli would have settled for 11th.
Really hoping he takes home the championship

Reactions: AEA

Bigmutha

Reaction score
Pretty awesome race, not totally sure what happened to Roczen.... has to be frustrating.

Not a huge Webb fan (not for any particular reason) but he rode 2 great races last night- super fast and consistent. He has been riding really good this season and never expected him to be this consistent.
I read that Roczen has a breathing condition like some type of asthma and it has nothing to do with the altitude where the are racing.

Meaney77

Reaction score
I read that Roczen has a breathing condition like some type of asthma and it has nothing to do with the altitude where the are racing.
Ya they mentioned something about during the race intermission.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Dunno if y’all noticed this...Supercross is going over the top with the masks.

Lone reporters with masks, interviewers who are 50 feet from the nearest human across the stage talking to the podium finishers while wearing a mask. Racer relatives literally sitting alone in the stadium, no humans anywhere near them, l quickly pulling their masks up when the cameras pan to them.

Even the gals holding the 30 second boards - again, near no humans at all - wearing masks with camera close-ups to show the mask.

At any rate, last race they were touting Utah and all the cool outdoor stuff racers were posting. They showed a bunch of posts from the racers and not one mask in sight LMAO

It’s mask theater.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Havaduner

Never home on weekends
Reaction score
Ya they mentioned something about during the race intermission.

They say he's been diagnosed with shingles. I guess it can have some type of affect on the lungs.
On another note.... I love the way NBC broke up the coverage... I didnt get the 450 heats or either main recorded. Was all set to watch when we got home from the lake.
So..... who won???

Kylemenz1

Reaction score
Husky 1-2-3! 450 main. Osborne, Anderson, Wilson.

Tomac took the championship

Sexton, Fernandes East and west champs

Kylemenz1

Reaction score
Also, Anderson had the win locked up until his seat fell off! That damn Husky’s composite sub-frame cannot hold together or shit!

Luvnlife

Head Ram Rod
Reaction score
They say he's been diagnosed with shingles. I guess it can have some type of affect on the lungs.
On another note.... I love the way NBC broke up the coverage... I didnt get the 450 heats or either main recorded. Was all set to watch when we got home from the lake.
So..... who won???

Same thing here, bullshit