WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Supercross at NRG Stadium in Houston

Familyties

Reaction score
Our Supercross team is headed out for this year series and is set to kick off in Houston, Texas at NRG Stadium on Saturday. Too bad for Anaheim and San Diego

Attachments

• IMG_0626.jpg
    IMG_0626.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 225

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score
Holy shit had no idea Team Tedder was on RDP, that's awesome.

Are logistics more difficult this year having everything pretty far east? Or does staying in the same place for 3 races in a row simplify some things?

DLC

Reaction score
We are looking forward to Saturday!

Let’s all hope for a full and competitive season. Going to be exciting to see how the new stadiums match up to the old normal

Good luck to your team, I hope they kick ass and take names!

Meaney77

Reaction score
Thats so awesome! I am super bummed about this season and not being able to smell race gas, drink $15 drafts and eat $8 cold hot dogs.... I love going to A1 and A2....

69hondo

Reaction score
We are headed there next weekend because we cant watch it in Anaheim

Familyties

Reaction score
Holy shit had no idea Team Tedder was on RDP, that's awesome.

Are logistics more difficult this year having everything pretty far east? Or does staying in the same place for 3 races in a row simplify some things?
The team travels coast to coast every year several times for Supercross and outdoor motor cross so pretty much the same, just sad not going to Anaheim, and I only work for Hampton Tedder not part of the official team

thmterry

Reaction score
Good luck on your season!!!Should be a fun year even with all the covid stuff. A lot of 1st class riders competing and I think there will be quite a few different guys on the podium this year.

EmpirE231

Reaction score
can't wait to watch some racing, even though it's not the same.

toto

Reaction score
I moved to Texas just in time. Just bought tickets for 2 rounds at AT&T Stadium and can't wait. I have ot missed a race in 40 years and going to continue now out here. Really sucks about California

DLC

Reaction score
I moved to Texas just in time. Just bought tickets for 2 rounds at AT&T Stadium and can't wait. I have ot missed a race in 40 years and going to continue now out here. Really sucks about California

Lucky Dog!

good for you timed it perfectly!

toto

Reaction score
Right - I have done Anaheim and San Diego every year since I was 6 years old. Lucky they are shutting it down out here this year.

AZmike

Eastsider
Reaction score
Good luck, I hope Martin has some good results this year! If you need a fill driver let me know!