Supreme Court has voted to overturn abortion rights, draft opinion shows

retaocleg

Reaction score
liberal tears melt down in 3...2...1...

headexplode.gif

Last edited:

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
They have not voted on anything and this is not a published decision.
This was a leak of a draft by as of now unknown players. A justice authorizing this leak it is almost not believable.
A clerk or other pencil pusher with an agenda is more likely, in my opinion.
This is a huge offense against the SCOTUS. I am pro life, but the fact that someone with a political agenda has leak a draft opinion is horrific. I can't think of any action that would erode the trust inside the court than a leak like this. The justices must be able to talk back and forth and work on opinions being prepared for release without the fear of this kind of thing happening.
When we have some putz with an axe to grind stepping into the process at the highest court in the land the impact can't be overstated.
Heads need to roll. Now.

BoatCop

Retired And Loving It.
Reaction score
They have not voted on anything and this is not a published decision.
This was a leak of a draft by as of now unknown players. A justice authorizing this leak it is almost not believable.
A clerk or other pencil pusher with an agenda is more likely, in my opinion.
This is a huge offense against the SCOTUS. I am pro life, but the fact that someone with a political agenda has leak a draft opinion is horrific. I can't think of any action that would erode the trust inside the court than a leak like this. The justices must be able to talk back and forth and work on opinions being prepared for release without the fear of this kind of thing happening.
When we have some putz with an axe to grind stepping into the process at the highest court in the land the impact can't be overstated.
Heads need to roll. Now.
This draft was allegedly passed about the Justices on or about February 10th. If it was a "leak", rather than a "release" as claimed by Politico (a publication slightly left of USSRs "Pravda"), it's meant to rile up the pink pussy hat crowd and get them to storm the Supreme Court in a way that will make January 6th look like a Girl Scout Cookie drive.

It will be interesting to see how DC and Capitol brown shirts will handle the insurr-ection that is sure to occur.

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
This draft was allegedly passed about the Justices on or about February 10th. If it was a "leak", rather than a "release" as claimed by Politico (a publication slightly left of USSRs "Pravda"), it's meant to rile up the pink pussy hat crowd and get them to storm the Supreme Court in a way that will make January 6th look like a Girl Scout Cookie drive.

It will be interesting to see how DC and Capitol brown shirts will handle the insurr-ection that is sure to occur.
Agree. It’s a leak from the left to agitate and mobilize a party with no other directions

arch stanton

Reaction score
If the Democrats want it legal pass a law that makes it legal they have the majority and if it was important to them they can go on record and do it
don’t pass off your job and responsibility to the court

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
The process is at stake here, and that has been, (as far as we know) clean until now. this is new territory for the court and the country.
This is the biggest grenade that could have been thrown in the legal system.
And, Senator Sanders is already calling for legislation to codify Roe V Wade.
Almost sounds like he was waiting for this.
John Roberts is not a openly strong chief justice, but he is gonna hafta get the ball rolling now, as in right now, to run this down and purge the system.
The thought of the FBI conducting an investigation is does not fill me with confidence, but that is how things work.
The process. Over 225 years of the process being untainted by leaks.
The process. It matters.

BoatCop

Retired And Loving It.
Reaction score
If the Democrats want it legal pass a law that makes it legal they have the majority and if it was important to them they can go on record and do it
I don't think that Congress has that ability, to pass a law legalizing all, or any, abortion. The pesky 10th Amendment states that:

"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."

As this decision solidifies, that abortion is not mentioned nor implied in the Constitution, that right is given to the States. It does NOT make abortion illegal. It just lets the States decide, as was intended in the Constitution.

evantwheeler

Reaction score
I keep reading this leak puts “lives at risk”. I dont get this view/statement from the right at all. Regardless of when the opinion or decision is made public, rather premature or at a planned time, why would the reaction to the same decision change? Scotus judge is against abortion today, their life is at risk, but in 3 weeks they would publish through normal means and their life wouldnt be at risk then, even though its the same decision? What am i missing? Anymore, i cant stand reading anything political from either side, the right is just as bad as pushing a narrative as the left. Its so easy to see it. Elon is the only ray of truth i see anywhere.

From my IG feed:

BBC622CD-B974-4B2E-887C-2445FD3CBD88.png

55218F37-71D7-4EEB-AC9D-6FF346105390.png

Anytime i read “barricades up within minutes” something smells like powerbait. Nothing happens that fast anywhere without premeditation and planning.

Roosky01

Reaction score
I keep reading this leak puts “lives at risk”. I dont get this view/statement from the right at all. Regardless of when the opinion or decision is made public, rather premature or at a planned time, why would the reaction to the same decision change? Scotus judge is against abortion today, their life is at risk, but in 3 weeks they would publish through normal means and their life wouldnt be at risk then, even though its the same decision? What am i missing? Anymore, i cant stand reading anything political from either side, the right is just as bad as pushing a narrative as the left. Its so easy to see it. Elon is the only ray of truth i see anywhere.

From my IG feed:

View attachment 1112483
View attachment 1112482

Anytime i read “barricades up within minutes” something smells like powerbait. Nothing happens that fast anywhere without premeditation and planning.
What happens if they kill off a justice or two before the decision is released? Does that nullify the decision or?

Serious question.

arch stanton

Reaction score

From my IG feed:

View attachment 1112483
View attachment 1112482

I think the reason is if you were to kill a justice or 2 before an official vote it could change the out come

clarence

Reaction score
I keep reading this leak puts “lives at risk”. I dont get this view/statement from the right at all. Regardless of when the opinion or decision is made public, rather premature or at a planned time, why would the reaction to the same decision change? Scotus judge is against abortion today, their life is at risk, but in 3 weeks they would publish through normal means and their life wouldnt be at risk then, even though its the same decision? What am i missing?

You aren't very bright, are you?

arch stanton

Reaction score
I don't think that Congress has that ability, to pass a law legalizing all, or any, abortion. The pesky 10th Amendment states that:

"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."

As this decision solidifies, that abortion is not mentioned nor implied in the Constitution, that right is given to the States. It does NOT make abortion illegal. It just lets the States decide, as was intended in the Constitution.
While I agree the 10th amendment should make it a state right to decide, that has not stopped the feds in the past from passing laws and regulations without a vote that take rights away from the states right to decide for themselves.

evantwheeler

Reaction score
You aren't very bright, are you?

Apparently not? Are my questions not worthy of a response? Can you elaborate or point out what makes me come across as a dip shit? Honestly curious.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Apparently not? Are my questions not worthy of a response?

The court was the one place in government where Republicans and Democrats were able to operate freely, without the fear of leaks. That is over now unfortunately, Democrats have politicized it in their Hail Mary effort to stop this ruling.

The gorda needs to be removed pronto!!

Roosky01

Reaction score
While I agree the 10th amendment should make it a state right to decide, that has not stopped the feds in the past from passing laws and regulations without a vote that take rights away from the states right to decide for themselves.
Well, if the Supreme Court rules in favor of overturning as case of this GIGANTIC magnitude, then it appears it might be open season on all the other overraches as well provided the correct cases can be brought forth in a challenge?

We could only pray for the next in line be the downfall of Wickard v. Filburn...

evantwheeler

Reaction score
No point threatening a judge to change their vote after the decision has been delivered.

I guess i just assume the judges understand the weight and consequences of their decisions while they are making them. Its not like this leak alerts them to the fact the left is going to be pissed off if they overturn R v W , this is a fact they are aware of. Any real or perceived risk to their life exists post decision just as it does during consideration.

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
Apparently not? Are my questions not worthy of a response? Can you elaborate or point out what makes me come across as a dip shit? Honestly curious.
Your question is academic.

It’s called intimidation. If a Supreme Court Justice, was actually killed, guess who gets to appoint a new one?

Your party has now bottom, no shame. They desire political power more than they love America

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
I guess i just assume the judges understand the weight and consequences of their decisions while they are making them. Its not like this leak alerts them to the fact the left is going to be pissed off if they overturn R v W , this is a fact they are aware of. Any real or perceived risk to their life exists post decision just as it does during consideration.
Intimidating a sitting justice has no bearing after a decision is reached. But you knew that.

evantwheeler

Reaction score
Your question is academic.

It’s called intimidation. If a Supreme Court Justice, was actually killed, guess who gets to appoint a new one?

Your party has now bottom, no shame. They desire political power more than they love America

Thanks. My questions make you assume I am in alignment with the left? “Your party has no bottom, no shame” ?

Roosky01

Reaction score
I hope you are never on a jury with an innocent fair skinned male on trial for murder. This shit isn't an episode of Matlock for Christ sake...

Roosky01

Reaction score
A Justice like Roberts is prone to outside influences. He essentially admitted it on the Obamacare decision.

I could absolutely see him change his opinion, or perhaps he even sided with the minority already.
Absofuckinglutely.

evantwheeler

Reaction score
I dont know anything about any of the justices other than the hoopla surrounding Kavanaugh and Barret in recent years. I would venture to guess Sotomayor is “not so bright” and is a leftist puppet based on her regurgitation of some wildly false data about kids and covid death counts sometime in the last 6 months or so. Someone in that position should be steadfast in speaking facts or abstaining from speaking, she was just trying to push the lefts narrative and showed what an idiot she is.

Regarding the leak, obviously someone is trying to fuck with the process. If i was to agree and say the leak in this case was not a good thing, but that the leaks made by Julian Assange were a good thing, am i a hypocrite? If not a hypocrite, then i guess the issue would be the timing of the leaks, not just the fact that information was leaked?

I still believe a SC justice should be unintimidable and if they can be intimidated or bought/swayed by outside players then they are unfit for their seat. They know the consequences of their position and the decisions they make, and i just dont agree that there is no risk to them AFTER their decision is made.

I acknowledge the concern about losing one SCJ from “our” side, but i guess i don't consider that a reality at this point because in my lifetime, that kind of civil unrest has not taken place here. If youre concerns were real, what is stopping the left from killing one or more SCJ’s so they can appoint their own right now. How many SCJ’s have been assasinated in the last 50 years? Why does the left need any reason at all to take one out other that to gain the power immediately? That is not a world any of us want to live in as im sure it just turns into a rapid deterioration of our country where the ones in power are the ones who can execute political assassinations faster than the other side.

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
Interesting timing on the leak, right before primary season for House and Senate seats. Is abortion enough to distract voters from inflation, the economy, violence in the streets and the world on the brink of another global conflict?

wallnutz

Reaction score
Hmmm. Leaked, fences put up within hours, protesters bussed in. This was planned to distract us and to excite the left before mid terms.
Sad most don’t understand about states rights to begin with, then to leak this and push the uneducated and sheep to protest it.

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
If this leak is true, that’s the entire finding of this court. There is nothing in the U.S. Constitution that grants abortion as a “right”. Therefore jurisdiction must revert to the states as it was prior to Roe -v- Wade. There would need to be a Constitutional Amendment to federalize abortion as a right!

I’m in agreement that this was leaked by the Biden Administration with a purpose to fan the flames of the dumbocratic party prior to the November Midterm Elections and take attention away from an economy on the brink of collapse due to Brandon’s failed Climate Agenda.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Well, if the Supreme Court rules in favor of overturning as case of this GIGANTIC magnitude, then it appears it might be open season on all the other overraches as well provided the correct cases can be brought forth in a challenge?

We could only pray for the next in line be the downfall of Wickard v. Filburn...

Roe v Wade has always been known as a case ruled on extremely shakey legal grounds. It was never challenged afterwards because it was the 3rd rail, so everyone has just accepted it within the legal community as to not start a huge shit storm.

Roosky01

Reaction score
Roe v Wade has always been known as a case ruled on extremely shakey legal grounds. It was never challenged afterwards because it was the 3rd rail, so everyone has just accepted it within the legal community as to not start a huge shit storm.
Exactly. An incorrect SC interpretation of the law that has been allowed to stand for nearly 50 years is about to be overturned. Which is why I said it's GIGANTIC!

It was an extreme unconstitutional overreach into State's rights just as the W v. F decision was.

Wedgy

Reaction score
Leaked the day before the 2000 Mules election fraud movie is released. Hmm.
Oh, the panic button was indeed pushed. Oh yeah. drop the M.O.A.B. Insurrection overreach? Threatening the SC? What if they breach a barricade?

Roe vs Wading into Treason territory with this leak. IMO. Stolen Joe statements protected free speech? Pressuring the SC? IDK. Should we consult the Ministry of Truth?

Pull the rabid Antifa pussy hats out of the toolbox. Check. Primary elections in play. Rile up the Base. Check. Trot out Shitbox Schumer for the Alinsky 101 dunk.. Garbage in, garbage out. The only thing missing is him puking green shit and his head spinning around.

Why?