WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Supreme Court - House Requests for Trump tax returns on indefinite hold.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

giphy.gif

Is it story telling time Juicy?

LMAO hand over mouth .gif

saucedaddy

Reaction score
Im on record in this forum as stating that I believed that impeachment to be a huge waste of resources as well.

My last concern at that time was Clinton’s roster of those who sucked his cock. That was, of course, before he was established as a pedophile.
Where is the “Record” can’t seem to find your historical record? Who Established BC a pedophile?

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Regardless, impeachment is a disgrace and a stain on his record for all history.
Straight up admission that this is only about disgracing and staining Trumps record prior to and after the election.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Looks like we going down the fucked up memory lane this morning.Let’s do it .

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
And this “goal” of staining Trumps record is worth years of wasted time, millions of dollars of OUR money, and zero production in any other way from your elected representatives?
That's all the haters care about. Slighting Trump in any degree takes precedence. Juvenile and irresponsible folks indeed

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
View attachment 818356 View attachment 818356
Gotta wait til 7PM to see what Hannity tells them to answer.
Yeah, I see nobody’s answering me. Trump is still being too ambiguous with his “I hardly know him but he seems like a nice guy.” Well that nice guy just said “Yes there was quid pro quo” and he’d know as the guy negotiating on Trumps behalf and calling Trump from dinner to tell him the news.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Yeah, I see nobody’s answering me. Trump is still being too ambiguous with his “I hardly know him but he seems like a nice guy.” Well that nice guy just said “Yes there was quid pro quo” and he’d know as the guy negotiating on Trumps behalf and calling Trump from dinner to tell him the news.

Ukraine (12978) – Treaty on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters

You just can't get there, but keep trying monkey!!!!!!

tenor.gif

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
:)
Wednesday, November 20, 2019
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows that 48% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
PELOSI/SHIFF should have been working to change this.
C55A78EB-1DC0-4FE2-8EC4-5A797BAA51F6.jpeg
4DE9C368-204D-4217-A992-617390ADE71E.jpeg

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
Yeah, funnier than shit. Today’s the democratic debate and its completely overshadowed by the impeachment inquiry. Good one dumbasses. :D

oh wait there is another one of those stupid debates?

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Just come clean Juicy and MAYBE we'll forgive you.

You remember when you sent me a PM and said it would come out in due time..................................
source.gif

View attachment 818453

Be sure to let me know when this “DUE TIME” scheduled.Let’s do it.In regards to myself publically accused by Bobby V and Sause that I personally called Sause employer complaining about something never made clear,the accusation was proven to be a complete fabrication and outright Lie.

Last edited:

saucedaddy

Reaction score
Just come clean Juicy and MAYBE we'll forgive you.

You remember when you sent me a PM and said it would come out in due time..................................
source.gif

View attachment 818453
Unlike some, I will keep PM’s just that “Private” messages. As well as personal private phone calls will stay private. So I won’t expose yours, CTG, BBC, or Gangas PM’s either! Daddy don’t feel the need to air peoples Dirty Landry on a Boating Forum. CTG might even realize this could even be the most historical CT he has ever been a part of? So either pull your string out and get back to gettin or continue being Daddy’s scorned lil bunny boiling bitch?
GPAU!;)

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Unlike some, I will keep PM’s just that “Private” messages. As well as personal private phone calls will stay private. So I won’t expose yours, CTG, BBC, or Gangas PM’s either! Daddy don’t feel the need to air peoples Dirty Landry on a Boating Forum. CTG might even realize this could even be the most historical CT he has ever been a part of? So either pull your string out and get back to gettin or continue being Daddy’s scorned lil bunny boiling bitch?
GPAU!;)

Dave flat out said NO ONE called your employer the first time after talking to your owner and then completely destroyed your hypocritical ass when he addressed it recently.

You want to expose the PM thread we had feel free, I may because there isn’t a damn thing in there that I wouldn’t air here, but at least get your balls out of Bobby’s purse and clear the air. You two fucks implied Sweep called your employer and the owner of this site bent you over Jussie.

The entire premise was who was the bitch calling employers/reporting members and of all the people to pull a bitch, I never thought it would be you kid. :(

saucedaddy

Reaction score
7CBED2C3-CA33-45D3-B7A5-54B6D4DC71A3.gif
Dave flat out said NO ONE called your employer the first time after talking to your owner and then completely destroyed your hypocritical ass when he addressed it recently.

You want to expose the PM thread we had feel free, I may because there isn’t a damn thing in there that I wouldn’t air here, but at least get your balls out of Bobby’s purse and clear the air. You two fucks implied Sweep called your employer and the owner of this site bent you over Jussie.

Of all the people to pull a bitch, I never thought it would be you kid. :(
You have all the symptoms of Toxic Shock Syndrome! Call someone who GAF!

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Going to be interesting why after 16 + months the bullshit keeps coming up,just about everyday.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Same as the media.Constantly repeat something happened that in fact did not happen.The Shiff factor. :)

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
GPAU!;)

rrrr

Reaction score
Nope, because I bet on sure things (or nearly sure) and not one of you is willing to put your money where your mouth is.

Whatever happened to your Russian collusion sure thing?

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
Whatever happened to your Russian collusion sure thing?
Have you read a paper anytime recently? Roger Stone was just convicted on multiple felony counts over the whole Russian collusion thing. And in that trial DOJ prosecutors proved to a jury that Stone acted as an intermediary between Trump and Wikileaks (who were proven themselves to be acting with the Russians) to release material which would help Trump and hurt the Democrats. Trump hasn’t been indicted over the whole Russia thing for one very simple reason- DOJ policy (not law) which says you can’t indict a sitting President. But he can be impeached and he WILL be impeached. Beyond that I don’t know what will happen. But I do know this, Republicans initially stuck with Nixon too until a crack appeared in that wall, and then it all came down in an instant.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
GPAU!;)
Dave bitch slapped you and then cut your balls off.:D:D You know, we ALL know and if some one doesn't know I'll write 10 pages on here how YOU and the head cheerleader tried to frame sweeps!! Why you came back is a pure mystery to many on here. Your big mouth(hands) got way out front of your sorry ASS brain and you paid the price and will continue to pay the price!! I don't know how you could possibly come back in here and continue your fucking bullshit!!! You're a FRAUD of major proportions!!

Now post one of your little triggered meme's as you always do!! I could give a rat's ass. YOU FUCKED UP BIG TIME against an upstanding member here and will pay and pay, Rawdaddy

saucedaddy

Reaction score
0CBD0B51-6EEE-4474-A46D-09C371F91BDC.jpeg
Dave bitch slapped you and then cut your balls off.:D:D You know, we ALL know and if some one doesn't know I'll write 10 pages on here how YOU and the head cheerleader tried to frame sweeps!! Why you came back is a pure mystery to many on here. Your big mouth(hands) got way out front of your sorry ASS brain and you paid the price and will continue to pay the price!! I don't know how you could possibly come back in here and continue your fucking bullshit!!! You're a FRAUD of major proportions!!

Now post one of your little triggered meme's as you always do!! I could give a rat's ass. YOU FUCKED UP BIG TIME against an upstanding member here and will pay and pay, Rawdaddy

Orange Juice

Reaction score
IRS has his returns.
Obviously the IRS has flagged some of his past returns, as Trump has been in negotiations with them for quite sometime.

I really think the IRS needs to step up there game, and either put up our shut up. I’d like it all cleared up by Late October 2020.

Orange Juice

Reaction score
And this “goal” of staining Trumps record is worth years of wasted time, millions of dollars of OUR money, and zero production in any other way from your elected representatives?
I’m enjoying the wasted time. :)

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Ok,I have personally tried to put this situation behind for the past 16 months.Sause came back,i said not a word. You guys will have none of it. Every fucking day this situation comes up.
Below is my only future response to whatever it might be you need to accomplish.
79C20744-555D-4DAC-8BD3-408E556A78C5.png

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
I hesitate to post up the info from the July 2018 accusation of calling sause employers because of the names of good people referred to in the info.
Obvious Bobby you have no intention of getting off your fucked up lie,does not even bother you.Bobby V is the other member mentioned along with Stainless.I’m done with this,and if my time at RDP is finished So be it,been a great 12 years.At my age i will not have my Integrity questioned by total strangers.

Last edited:

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
I hesitate to post up the info from the July 2018 accusation of calling sause employers because of the names of good people referred to in the info.
Obvious Bobby you have no intention of getting off your fucked up lie,does not even bother you.Bobby V is the other member mentioned along with Stainless.I’m done with this,and if my time at RDP is finished So be it,been a great 12 years.At my age i will not have my Integrity questioned by total strangers.
Sweeps, you have more INTEGRITY than those three stooges ever thought about having!! If MY opinions of these people are making it hard on you, just say the word on a PM.