WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg hospitalized after fall in her office

Cole 392

Reaction score
FCEEDD40-F622-4219-BB01-D495D252785A.jpeg

Sandlord

Reaction score
Stricken with Pneumonia, Ruth Bader Ginsburg About to Retire from Supreme Court
Despite a show of support from MSM, the 85 year old cancer survivor has reached the end of her time on the court.

https://www.smobserved.com/story/20...-about-to-retire-from-supreme-court/3780.html

Sources: Ginsburg Retirement Imminent; Video Surfaces of Frail Justice In Wheelchair
As reported Tuesday by Halsey News, the White House is “prepping” for an announcement by Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg regarding her retirement.

Now, Politico is following the lede by Halsey News and reporting the White House is in full preparations mode for a third Supreme Court nominating process, according to four sources.

Talk of Ginsburg’s retirement comes after months of health scares from the 85-year-old justice, including a third cancer surgery in December.

https://www.halseynews.com/2019/01/...ideo-surfaces-of-frail-justice-in-wheelchair/

Wombat

The Great Southern land
Reaction score
Stricken with Pneumonia, Ruth Bader Ginsburg About to Retire from Supreme Court
Despite a show of support from MSM, the 85 year old cancer survivor has reached the end of her time on the court.

https://www.smobserved.com/story/20...-about-to-retire-from-supreme-court/3780.html

Sources: Ginsburg Retirement Imminent; Video Surfaces of Frail Justice In Wheelchair
As reported Tuesday by Halsey News, the White House is “prepping” for an announcement by Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg regarding her retirement.

Now, Politico is following the lede by Halsey News and reporting the White House is in full preparations mode for a third Supreme Court nominating process, according to four sources.

Talk of Ginsburg’s retirement comes after months of health scares from the 85-year-old justice, including a third cancer surgery in December.

https://www.halseynews.com/2019/01/...ideo-surfaces-of-frail-justice-in-wheelchair/
If she pulls the pin this year the media and Dems will go "total apeshit" and you can take that to the bank.;) The Big Fella will love that more than his first born child, it'll make the Kavanaugh hearing look like a Sunday school hearing.:D

500bbc

Reaction score
If she pulls the pin this year the media and Dems will go "total apeshit" and you can take that to the bank.;) The Big Fella will love that more than his first born child, it'll make the Kavanaugh hearing look like a Sunday school hearing.:D

Racist!

Homophobe!

Islamaphobe!

Transphobe!

CHRISTIAN!!!!!!!!!!

Andy B.

Reaction score
The plot thickens maybe closer to the wall than cnn thinks lol!!!

Karma's a bitch Harry Reid and Obama!!!! without the court it would have never happened!!!(OSHITCARE) lol

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
The body must be starting to stink as bad a Gronad's ass if they're allowing her to publicly resign......:eek:

rrrr

Reaction score
This is getting better every minute. It's almost enough to bring on a stiffie.

‘GINGERLY PREPARATIONS’ UNDERWAY IN CASE OF GINSBURG VACANCY
7:20 PM 01/07/2019 | POLITICS
Saagar Enjeti | White House Correspondent

Quiet preparations are underway within conservative legal circles and the White House counsel’s office in the event that Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg retires, two sources familiar with the process tell The Daily Caller.

The 85-year-old Ginsburg did not appear for oral arguments at the Supreme Court on Monday, missing the first session in her 25 years on the court for reasons of ill health. Ginsburg is currently recuperating from recent surgery to remove cancerous nodules from her lungs, marking her third bout with the disease.

Malcolm speculated that if Ginsburg’s seat becomes vacant, “there would be a lot of pressure to appoint a woman, I would think that one person the president would seriously look at would be Amy Coney Barett.”

https://dailycaller.com/2019/01/07/white-house-preparations-ginsburg/

The leftists have backed themselves into a corner with their identity politics. If Amy Coney Barett is nominated, it's not going to look good if they throw a full fledged attack at a woman.

They will go after her Catholicism, but that's dangerous ground. According to this source, a majority of Catholics voted for Trump. Besides that, an attack on religion should be seen as fundamentally un-American.

It should also open up the Democrats for charges of hypocrisy, because of their unwavering conviction that Muslims cannot be criticized for their religious beliefs. Why is it OK to attack Christian beliefs but not Muslim?

Because of the Catholic position on abortion, that will also come into play if Barett is nominated. How far will the Democrats go out on that limb?

This could turn into a real shit show for the liberals.

Pollsters are also confused about Catholic voters. Did Catholics vote for Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton? Politically, this matters because Catholics make up about 22 percent of eligible voters and usually vote for the winner in presidential elections.

The 2016 media-sponsored exit polls, according to CNN, showed that a majority of Catholics voted for Trump (50 percent to 46 percent for Clinton), which led to much hand wringing by progressive Catholics.

Surprisingly, the Pew Research Center's analysis of the exit polls found that the Hispanic Catholic vote for Clinton (67 percent) was less than that given to President Barack Obama four years earlier (75 percent).

These results delighted conservative Catholics who hoped that Trump appointments to the Supreme Court would finally change American policy on abortion. They were also consistent with the fact that Catholics almost always vote for the winner in presidential elections.

https://www.ncronline.org/blogs/faith-and-justice/pollsters-confused-about-catholic-voters

Last edited:

River Lynchmob

What can I do to u for u?
Reaction score
I think he will nominate Amy Coney Barrett to see if they will go after a women the same way a man.

500bbc

Reaction score
Current reports are she is in the peak of health and will be back fucking the count...err...on the job in a couple of weeks.:rolleyes:

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
Wonder if RBG and the other quickly aging liberal Supreme Court Justices wish they would have quietly retired in 2014-2015 instead of banking on a Democratic president and congress after the elections? Now they gotta pump Ginsberg full of every chemical known to man to keep her alive until November 2020.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Wonder if RBG and the other quickly aging liberal Supreme Court Justices wish they would have quietly retired in 2014-2015 instead of banking on a Democratic president and congress after the elections? Now they gotta pump Ginsberg full of every chemical known to man to keep her alive until November 2020.
The only thing they can pump her full of is embalming fluid.....She's likely toast. With all due respect of course

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
The only thing they can pump her full of is embalming fluid.....She's likely toast. With all due respect of course

I don't believe she has passed, and supposing she has they won't be able to keep it seceret beyond another few days. NFW will she retire from the bench though.

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
That is the one of the things I thought of when Trump won

500bbc

Reaction score
I don't believe she has passed, and supposing she has they won't be able to keep it seceret beyond another few days. NFW will she retire from the bench though.

Ya think? I think they have her squirreled away in a private high security facility with the threat of Arkancide hanging over anyone's head foolish enough to report her passing.

Good chance she's dead already.

This headline is bullshit, the "SCOTUS" would not be reporting on her health, or lack thereof. IMHO

"Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has no remaining cancer, Supreme Court announces"

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
Ya think? I think they have her squirreled away in a private high security facility with the threat of Arkancide hanging over anyone's head foolish enough to report her passing.

This headline is bullshit, the "SCOTUS" would not be reporting on her health, or lack thereof. IMHO

I have a VERY good taxidermist...

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score

"Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has no remaining cancer, Supreme Court announces"

You watch to many movies... LOL...

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score

Clinton was a sure thing.The entire media said so.Even Hillary believed the morons.She took weekends off during campaign.Trump worked his ass off for months non stop.Lazy bastards just do not get it.He did it again 2018 mid terms- 53-47.Trump will do it again 2020 if he feels like it.
71663509-9388-415B-8475-BA29EB8CF69A.jpeg

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
RBG should have retired 6 years ago.Pressure from the Clintons guarantee to her of a 3rd Clinton term kept her going on the SC.Yes,RBG is the definition of "Flaming Liberal".Not one of her opinions or comments sit well with my Family or myself.Totaly 180 out.With that said RBG is a brilliant accomplished person,especially to her Generation and Ilk. She lost her life partner husband in 2010,has 2 kids that turned out great.I would like to see her get some retirement time.She would have if not for the Clintons.
image.jpeg

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
RBG should have retired 6 years ago.Pressure from the Clintons guarantee to her of a 3rd Clinton term kept her going on the SC.Yes,RBG is the definition of "Flaming Liberal".Not one of her opinions or comments sit well with my Family or myself.Totaly 180 out.With that said RBG is a brilliant accomplished person,especially to her Generation and Ilk. She lost her life partner husband in 2010,has 2 kids that turned out great.I would like to see her get some retirement time.She would have if not for the Clintons.
View attachment 718758
Is that a cig in her left hand????

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
I don't like Gburg due to her stance on the 2nd. She is old enough to have watched what happens when the gun grabbers got their way in some parts of the world and the lives it cost. She has written a few times that the "Right is collective and not individual". I disagree.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Good reason to be Independent.Far left cannot tolerate Independent individuals
"Difference between a group and a team. A group is a collective of mutually independent individuals with separate goals who are brought together by common interests and experience. Even though everyone shares information and resources with other group members, each member is responsible for their own work."