WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Sure...... why not

jonnyd

Reaction score
This current crop of politicians has no desire to help anyone but themselves. This is just another way to launder money into their own pockets while appearing to help some downcast group of victims. I feel like I'm watching some Netflix show like Ozark.

azsunfun

Reaction score
democrat math! did'nt polosi say with our obama buddy that every 1 dollor in food stamps brings in 1.75 return🤔

Taboma

Reaction score
We can only hope for that.

Beyond thrilled I don't live in fucked up Kommiefornia anymore

Hmmm, but then if I recall, you relocated to Lake of the Ozarks. 🤔
We were seriously looking at lake homes there, right up until I thought it would be fun to watch 'Ozarks" on Netflix --- oh shit, bad idea 😖
After about 4 episodes, my wife of 37 years informed me, she wasn't watching anymore of those "Dueling Banjos" hillbillys and no way would she consider a move to LOTO. 😂

1tonfun

Reaction score
Ca is in-line also to pay criminals not to shoot people . You can’t make up / write this shit . We are living in a warped / parallel universe .
So how do I sign up to receive a check for not shooting people? I would like a $1000 per week for life for promising not to come to CA and shoot someone.

bonesfab

Reaction score
Ca is in-line also to pay criminals not to shoot people . You can’t make up / write this shit . We are living in a warped / parallel universe .

Do we get a refund if they do shoot some one?

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
So how do I sign up to receive a check for not shooting people? I would like a $1000 per week for life for promising not to come to CA and shoot someone.
Now, that doesn't cover cross border shots, does it? I mean, I hear there are guns that can shoot pretty far...

Rajobigguy

Reaction score
Now, that doesn't cover cross border shots, does it? I mean, I hear there are guns that can shoot pretty far...
Not that would ever own such a scary piece of machinery but I have heard that there are things like this that can reach out with deadly accuracy well past the 3/4 mile mark.

Attachments

• D9E91BFA-A7C4-4B47-9CAD-229727E3BF79.jpeg
    D9E91BFA-A7C4-4B47-9CAD-229727E3BF79.jpeg
    215 KB · Views: 50

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
So how do they know if you're a drug addict or not? Should I just smoke a bowl of weed before I show up to get drug tested, then next time and every time after show up clean to show that I'm staying on the straight and narrow so I can collect a check? This sounds like nobody really thought this through (like most California politicians' ideas).

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
So how do they know if you're a drug addict or not? Should I just smoke a bowl of weed before I show up to get drug tested, then next time and every time after show up clean to show that I'm staying on the straight and narrow so I can collect a check? This sounds like nobody really thought this through (like most California politicians' ideas).

🤣🤣🤣 they will look at you with a really weird face and say, "sir, you know weed is legal, right?"🤣🤣🤣

sintax

Reaction score
Why do I feel like I'm the only one not cashing checks and laughing... I have not gotten a SINGLE one of these covid or stimulus or anything.

I'm over here working and paying taxes like a chump.

Havaduner

Never home on weekends
Reaction score
So,, they gave ONE example of a guy that got clean. But he admitted while in the program, he figured he'd cash 12 weeks of checks than use it to buy dope.

How many people have they tried this before, who didnt stay clean????

I know, one success makes them all a success... Fer fucks sakes

Sherpa

Reaction score
Institute the purge…. Say, every 7 weeks on that weekend it’s free reign…. That would clear up quite a few undesirables. Lol

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score
Institute the purge…. Say, every 7 weeks on that weekend it’s free reign…. That would clear up quite a few undesirables. Lol
Can we burn the house down with them in it? Asking for a friend because the whole locked in my house to be safe is kinda confusing... 🤔😉

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Why do I feel like I'm the only one not cashing checks and laughing... I have not gotten a SINGLE one of these covid or stimulus or anything.

I'm over here working and paying taxes like a chump.
Your not the only one. I have not gotten a single one either. Even when I was outa work

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk