WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Survivor Season 41 thread

TimeBandit

Reaction score
I'm sure I've missed a few episodes, but 20 years later my wife and I still watch it.

A DVR is a must have to zap thru commercials.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Never watched it when it first came out. But I have been watching it for the last 4 or 6 years. Cool show, tons of twists.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Thanks for the post. We have watched many seasons over the years. Might have to check it out. I hope that they don’t go all scamdemic on it. If so I will have to cancel it.

samsah33

Reaction score
Still watching, it's a pretty good watch in terms of strategies and dealing with all kinds of people, especially watching the tallest trees getting chopped first since I root for the underdogs... Used to watch it with the kids and draw names for winners, makes it more interesting when you have a vested interest in players... Thanks for the heads up!

satellitemike

Reaction score
My wife is getting texts from her girlfriend in Tx and they are about to stop watching due to all the "LGBTQ" shit going on in this season.
About 20 contestants and about 5 so far fall into above catatgory, not real world numbers/ratios. Why do they need to exploit this?

thmterry

Reaction score
Embarrassed that I admit I watch it but it is a show me and the wife enjoy together. I have been friends with Jerri Manthey for years and have had fun talking to her about the show.

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
41? Jeezo. Used to watch all the time but then the survival part stopped and it could all take place in a downtown condo.
The show peeked when Rupert stole everyone’s shoes.

white tortilla

Reaction score
Wow they are sure making sure they check all the diversity and social approval boxes. Half the show is gender confused. Probst had to ask permission to call the contestants as a group “guys”. The one guy had to leave his transgender pregnant husband at home. Wtf

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
Dumb shits and boring won’t be watching this show unless I pass out and hit the channel 😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩

HNL2LHC

Reaction score
Was excited our son At 26 was interested in watching the start of the season with me. After watching the first show I am not sure how many more episodes I will be able to watch this season. It was funny when our son was on line reading posts from people commenting about the show.

They are following what has happened over and over in the last 18 months. WEAK!!!!

Joe mama

Reaction score
Still watching but nothing like it was the first few seasons

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
I wonder if they will survive with no crew filming them. :) :cool:

Last edited:

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
We have it recorded on DVR and most likely will watch tonight.

If that's the case we will not be watching the entire season.

Wow they are sure making sure they check all the diversity and social approval boxes. Half the show is gender confused. Probst had to ask permission to call the contestants as a group “guys”. The one guy had to leave his transgender pregnant husband at home. Wtf

farmo83

Reaction score
Off and on viewer. Some of the seasons are great, some suck. Well see how this one goes. I like the players that play from the front.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Is that the show where the women are constantly PMSing?🤣

I liked 24
Man... talk about a show that had no concept of reality.....

Going from Palmdale to downtown in 15 minutes..... that's some bullshit. Lol!

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Honestly though, the show has been including "diversified" participants forever it just now has come more to the limelight in the past 1.5 years.
Wife & I still watch this show. I still find the interaction and self-preservation tactics interesting. You always end up rooting for one or two people that you feel is "real" and not backstabbing jackasses.

havasujeeper

Reaction score
Yeah, this is the first time I was absolutely nauseated at the way that, once again, Hollywierd seems to have pushed their LGBGQABC bull shit onto this show. No longer will Jeff be able to say, "Come on in Guys", because that seems to upset some gender confused folks. One contestant has a husband who is pregnant, there is another guy who is really a girl, and a girl who now is a guy. Hell, maybe I'm just too old for this shit, but this is no longer "Survivor", it is "Freaks and Pansy's".

Tony DCB Boats

Reaction score
Yeah, this is the first time I was absolutely nauseated at the way that, once again, Hollywierd seems to have pushed their LGBGQABC bull shit onto this show. No longer will Jeff be able to say, "Come on in Guys", because that seems to upset some gender confused folks. One contestant has a husband who is pregnant, there is another guy who is really a girl, and a girl who now is a guy. Hell, maybe I'm just too old for this shit, but this is no longer "Survivor", it is "Freaks and Pansy's".
Wow... You just nailed it! My 11 year old son even disagrees with the BS agenda and PC crap. I "used" to like the show and now I guess I am forced to watch the Masked Singer... LOL

So over it and this shit really disgusts me.

Taboma

Reaction score
41? Jeezo. Used to watch all the time but then the survival part stopped and it could all take place in a downtown condo.
The show peeked when Rupert stole everyone’s shoes.
Same for us, enjoyed the early years when survival was a real factor in the outcome. People killed real animals that pissed of the peta folk. People burned and injured getting flown or boated off, some serious shit going on. They it slowly morphed into a bantering soap opera and we bailed.
We also really enjoyed Amazing Race, now it's become so damned gay I struggle to continue recording it. I don't care what nationality or sexual preference any characters or participants relate to or enjoy, but don't make "That" the focus or definition of their character.

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
I remember the days of survivor when they went to more extreme places like Africa and Australia. Where they had to do real surviving. Also remember where they were on their own for food win a challenge for rice yet alone challenge food.
Russel was a good player too

smilemaker

Reaction score
I just finished it on DVR. I think I may be done. Too much wokeness shoved down my throat. Bummer. I agree with all the comments above. Not going to quote them all. I agree. I'm good with everyone, just quit shoving the minority lifestyles on me. I'm old, I'll just go away. Have fun gang!

Edit: I will just watch the news and see real survival.

Last edited:

HNL2LHC

Reaction score
Skipped this year due to the it being way too woke for me

Yeah, it Whan been weak at best. I can‘t imagine how they would have made it on the earlier seasons back when they had to “survive” while on Survivor.

DWC

Reaction score
For the people still watching, riddled me this, if a group of 4 White people sat around planning to get off all the Black people, how fast would that show been shut down. Just an question.
My wife is a huge big brother and survivor fan. I’ll watch it occasionally with her. Think i called BB the 2nd episode. Watched survivor last night with her for 5 mins and started laughing. It’s ridiculous.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
What in the Actual Fuck? So yeah, I watched the whole season. The Woke Bullshit ruined much of the show for me. The twists in the game and advantages is the only thing that is good about it now. There were a few episodes where I just fast forwarded through all the Bs, watched the challenges, then the eliminations.

I will say this, the winner this year played a good game. But I was very surprised that one of the three finalists didn't even get one vote. Reeks of Woke bullshit.

havasujeeper

Reaction score
Even one of the 4 blacks stuck together making sure they still voted for the blacks for the million $. He didn't get the votes, but surely race played a big part of how this woke bullshit operates.

Reactions: t&y

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
Yea season of wokeness, I didn’t like that they didn’t have a ton of hidden immunity idols.

Some of the twists were horrible

Fire making was the best yet

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Yea season of wokeness, I didn’t like that they didn’t have a ton of hidden immunity idols.

Some of the twists were horrible

Fire making was the best yet
26 days ain't no 39 either. Very little surviving needed to survive Survivor

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Even one of the 4 blacks stuck together making sure they still voted for the blacks for the million $. He didn't get the votes, but surely race played a big part of how this woke bullshit operates.
DeShawn crossed his crew for the game. He was one who didn't really want to put race into his decisions it seemed.
Xander played the perfect game until his very last decision, which killed his chance when it was exposed at final tribal that Erika duped him. I did think at least he'd still get a vote but it obviously still swayed others' votes.