WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Suspension by Jake

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Anyone here know Jake Thompson or know if he’s still in the game? Or where he’s working these days?
He set up the rear shock on my Banshee and it’s worked very well.
I’d like to see what he can do with the front.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
He did the suspension on my 125. Actually loading the bike up tonight to take to a buddy

thmterry

Reaction score
Last I heard he was working in the Dakotas doing QC for some oil refinery's. the company would fly him back and forth every weekend. It has been a couple years since I talked to him though. Did you try any of his old phone numbers?

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Last I heard he was working in the Dakotas doing QC for some oil refinery's. the company would fly him back and forth every weekend. It has been a couple years since I talked to him though. Did you try any of his old phone numbers?
Honestly, no. It’s been at least 9-10 years and I remember he was sort of floating around a bit after he left that shack he was renting at Denton.

thmterry

Reaction score
Honestly, no. It’s been at least 9-10 years and I remember he was sort of floating around a bit after he left that shack he was renting at Denton.
Time flys when you are having fun :) I left Riverside in 2006 and I thought he had been out of Dentons place a couple years by then.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Time flys when you are having fun :) I left Riverside in 2006 and I thought he had been out of Dentons place a couple years by then.
He was there in 07-08 until just before they closed the doors.

Croz

Reaction score
He did my kawi 450 years ago, broke out the bottom dampener bolt and tried to superglue it back on, when I noticed I called him out, it was a $130 piece. He blocked my number and I couldn’t find out where he was/worked, F that fat douche

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Larry, Todd from TCS went back to Race Tech last I heard.

You should see if he is still there.