WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Suspension question

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
I'm aware of Shock Therapy for respringing and revalving.
I know there's another place that does similar work but can't remember the name. Can someone help me out with the name or other similar references?
Thanks

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
MTS Off-Road is another. Also based in Phoenix and sets up shop in Glamis for tuning.

HavaToon

Reaction score
UTVShocks.com - Gary Fries in Havasu and SoCal

Ben Porter in Phoenix he’s with Foddrill / independent

Ed the Suspension Guy in SoCal
View attachment 978084

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

LargeOrangeFont

Steering RDP Towards Political Moderation 😁
Staff member
Reaction score
Down the rathole you go Zig :) I'm sure everyone has told you, it will make a huge difference.

I have heard good things about all of the above places.

My recommendation is find a place you don't have to ship the shocks to.

I have had direct experience with Ed in Fontana and Shock Therapy. @Bpracing1127 just had DC do some work on a rebuild/revalve and I believe is very satisfied.

Ed pushes for a 2.5" Walker front shock upgrade pretty hard and does not like messing with the stock front shocks. I don't think you are going nuts out there, and while the 2.5" fronts are better, the 2" stock fronts are adequate. That would be my only warning for using Ed.

Last edited:

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Down the rathole you go Zig :) I'm sure everyone has told you, it will make a huge difference.

I have heard good things about all of the above places.

My recommendation is find a place you don't have to ship the shocks to.

I have had direct experience with Ed in Fontana and Shock Therapy. @Bpracing1127 just had DC do some work on a rebuild/revalve and I believe is very satisfied.

Ed pushes for a 2.5" Walker front shock upgrade pretty hard and does not like messing with the stock front shocks. I don't think you are going nuts out there, and while the 2.5" fronts are better, the 2" stock fronts are adequate. That would be my only warning for using Ed.
Yeah, pretty much everyone has said night/day difference.....and when the other guys wife tells my wife "its soooo much better" the hints from the mrs start coming. One guy even said just changing the springs made all the difference.
So yeah, rathole entry I seek.

DLC

Reaction score
I think my havasu neighbor called DC in havasu yesterday and DC said to just drive his car over and he will handle it all in a week or 2, Some where around 2/15 or 2/17 they also seemed reasonable priced.

the big delay right now is getting the springs a lot of them are back ordered. Due to Covid plant shutdowns and demand Is high. So make a few calls and get in line so you have a spot

LargeOrangeFont

Steering RDP Towards Political Moderation 😁
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, pretty much everyone has said night/day difference.....and when the other guys wife tells my wife "its soooo much better" the hints from the mrs start coming. One guy even said just changing the springs made all the difference.
So yeah, rathole entry I seek.
Yea the springs make 80% of the difference.

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
It is night and day difference!! Welcome to the fast guys club!!

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
I think my havasu neighbor called DC in havasu yesterday and DC said to just drive his car over and he will handle it all in a week or 2, Some where around 2/15 or 2/17 they also seemed reasonable priced.

the big delay right now is getting the springs a lot of them are back ordered. Due to Covid plant shutdowns and demand Is high. So make a few calls and get in line so you have a spot
Might just let it settle down a bit and handle it during the off season. Boating time is knocking on the door so it's going in for the spray on keel guards next week.

Reactions: DLC