WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

SW Cape Coral Waterfront Home for Sale

TCHB

Reaction score
We were there in August and everyone said it was going to be super hot and sticky. Not even close to Havasu hot.

We golfed every other day around the area and enjoyed afternoon summer thunder storms. People would tell us this is hot and we would tell them pretty cool for us. Heat Index was about 94 most of the time. Shoot I even mowed a large lawn. Had not done that for 40 years.

LuckyStrike

Just Plain Crazy
Reaction score
TTT....Lots of Spring and Early Summer Dates open...New Boat wont be done until end of July

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
What's it like down there in late November? I didn't follow the whole thread, are the rates still the same as the original post?

Taboma

Reaction score
House is open till 18th of June

AJ, is this the house in Cape Coral you've shared all the pics of and keep your boat ?
I ask, because I thought you lived there ??
Also asking of course because of our interest in that area and that would sure beat a hotel room.
No dates, actually just saw this thread.

LuckyStrike

Just Plain Crazy
Reaction score
AJ, is this the house in Cape Coral you've shared all the pics of and keep your boat ?
I ask, because I thought you lived there ??
Also asking of course because of our interest in that area and that would sure beat a hotel room.
No dates, actually just saw this thread.
Well I will be living there full time in a couple of weeks...If your still interested in checking out Cape Coral, Ive got some friends with Condos for rent at Cape Harbor Marina

Taboma

Reaction score
Well I will be living there full time in a couple of weeks...If your still interested in checking out Cape Coral, Ive got some friends with Condos for rent at Cape Harbor Marina
Thanks AJ, this thread had me a bit confused, you were renting, selling, building, back to renting :confused: :confused: :D
Since you mentioned Condos, how is condo living in that area ? I've seriously considered it, especially if we were only going to live their seasonally as it would be much easier to leave for extended times --- or rent out ?

LuckyStrike

Just Plain Crazy
Reaction score
Yes and still might sell this current house and buy or build still, is in the Very Near Future. Yes Cape Harbor has a killer rental place on site plus a lot of others are rented by themslves
Realmark Rentals in Cape Harbor might help. Just sold the AZ Ranch and will be living in CC till I die..LOVE It bigtime
Got any Questions dont hesitate to call 623-764-1864 Cell

LuckyStrike

Just Plain Crazy
Reaction score
House is Now for sale...Great buy Great Location Turnkey..Bring your Cloths and Toothbrush...Also a very good Rental investment Property as well

LuckyStrike

Just Plain Crazy
Reaction score
Someone from Crapafornia Should buy this Turn-Key Waterfront beauty

H2O

Reaction score
About how long is the boat ride through the no wake zone to the channel? (river?)

LuckyStrike

Just Plain Crazy
Reaction score
About how long is the boat ride through the no wake zone to the channel? (river?)
40 min....Unless you Cheat in the mangroves...Area that has no houses..Pick up 7-8 min

TCHB

Reaction score
I have stayed there and it is a nice home and location.

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
@LuckyStrike did this home end up selling? If not, do you still offer it for rent? Looking to plan a Florida boating trip for us West-Coasters that are not well-versed in East Coast Salt...