WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Sxs audio

Shockwave25

Reaction score
what is everyone using for audio in their sxs? Is it worth the money and can you really even hear it when your at speed offroad?

Devious_Chris

I wear sunglasses, lake Havasu city az.
Reaction score
I run the Rockford stage 5 and it is loud enough that I have to turn it down at times while driving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

robby dmax

Reaction score
I just installed the SSV kit in my car have to day it is pretty awesome
I did the kicker upgrade
The kit was complete and a little cheaper then the Rockford

DWC

Reaction score
After going back n forth we went with the wet sounds sound bar. Compared to full systems it was much cheaper. You can hear it fine enough on the road and good enough during pit stops. Figured I’d spend the cash on intercom/headsets. Sucks not to have them on group rides.

DLC

Reaction score
I would do head sets /helmets kits - intercom and radio (car to car ) before I would do a stereo, with head sets you get intercom and music and then radio out to your fellow riders in the group. When you stop somebody always has their tunes rolling..

You can do the head sets in steps buy intercom and you get the music, talk back and fourth and then can upgrade to get the car to car down the road or do it all in one step.

I have a Audio Forms top on my can am and it has it all - back up camera, tunes, sat radio, blue tooth, mood lights, led light bar and rear led light bar

But I don’t use it as mush as I should because every time we hit the trail we do the head sets. Which blocks out a ton of engine noise and you can actually talk back and fourth with the head sets and listen to your tunes thru blue tooth or wire...

Reactions: DWC

yz450mm

Reaction score
I would do head sets /helmets kits - intercom and radio (car to car ) before I would do a stereo, with head sets you get intercom and music and then radio out to your fellow riders in the group. When you stop somebody always has their tunes rolling..

You can do the head sets in steps buy intercom and you get the music, talk back and fourth and then can upgrade to get the car to car down the road or do it all in one step.

X2

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Reactions: DLC

DWC

Reaction score
Did you do a sub with the sound bar?
I did not. Probably will add at some point but it isn’t a priority. Truth is we really don’t listen to it that much. Background noise during rides and then on fairly low during stops. The sound bar doesn’t take much to run. No need for a second battery.

THE WIDGE

Reaction score
I run the Rockford stage 5 and it is loud enough that I have to turn it down at times while driving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

X2 crazy loud in my new can am, I bought with it in it, I would have spent money in suspension and a smaller systems. But it sounds fantastic

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
843C9400-AA1B-404E-8158-4BDFF53A6FC6.jpeg
1DE57091-E3D1-40F8-894D-2A4BF3AE5E1E.jpeg

I like SSV, had their systems in our last 3 SxSs.
SSV is way too slow to bring their stuff to market so we went with the Rockford Fosgate system.

Specifically set up for and fits excellent in the Can Am X3.
2 subs, 2 amps 8 Kicker speaker system nice RF head unit.

Clear, distortion free sound, excellent bass and hi’s n lows.
Has the back up camera feature.
Jives instantly with Bluetooth with no fussy ness. AM/FM, streaming, XM.

Last edited: