WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Tahiti Offshore 266 Deck / Cat

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
I guess this boat is cursed or cancel culture is attached to it like a LIB on Shit.

Ran the boat 3 x on Elsinore with no steering issues. Bled it 3 times. Pump had a leak and JS Motorsports found the crack in Havasu.

Power Steering Pump was bad- Keep in mind we got a used motor from Eticket 565 MERC
New Pump Sent Out. Motor has no warranty at all.
Sent out new gaskets for manifolds yesterday to Mojave Powersports.
New Water Pump I put in got smoked, Heat Exchanger gaskets melted, sand inside tubes nothing crazy blockage wise.

Mojave Powersports is getting my parts from my Mercury OEM Account as they are not set up.

Customer got stuck in sand needles when water dropped, He had to be towed off with Sea Tow. Sporty Lower has low water style pick ups and grabs a lot of sand sometimes.

Shit happens. It is out of my control. Buy a jet boat. The moment Bryan needs something, I handle it that day.

America the fuck on. Freedom dont die on my watch. Cruise by my shop 949 466 9844 - I have baseball kids game tommorrow then im free at my shop.

Stop by, If you hate me still lets scrap. Again my kids think im soft and the household chores are lagging. I need to come with some bruises.
I don't know, it's kind of refreshing to see someone with fortitude these days... I'd buy a boat from you in a second

Livewire Fabworks

Reaction score
I guess this boat is cursed or cancel culture is attached to it like a LIB on Shit.

Ran the boat 3 x on Elsinore with no steering issues. Bled it 3 times. Pump had a leak and JS Motorsports found the crack in Havasu.

Power Steering Pump was bad- Keep in mind we got a used motor from Eticket 565 MERC
New Pump Sent Out. Motor has no warranty at all.
Sent out new gaskets for manifolds yesterday to Mojave Powersports.
New Water Pump I put in got smoked, Heat Exchanger gaskets melted, sand inside tubes nothing crazy blockage wise.

Mojave Powersports is getting my parts from my Mercury OEM Account as they are not set up.

Customer got stuck in sand needles when water dropped, He had to be towed off with Sea Tow. Sporty Lower has low water style pick ups and grabs a lot of sand sometimes.

Shit happens. It is out of my control. Buy a jet boat. The moment Bryan needs something, I handle it that day.

America the fuck on. Freedom dont die on my watch. Cruise by my shop 949 466 9844 - I have baseball kids game tommorrow then im free at my shop.

Stop by, If you hate me still lets scrap. Again my kids think im soft and the household chores are lagging. I need to come with some bruises.
Glad to see people that take care of their customers. Problem with alot of the stuff online now is that you have to defend yourselves against peoples claims. Makes owning a business hard especially when you pour your heart and sole into it. Cheers bud!

Last edited:

Goodtime$

Reaction score
I don’t care if people don’t like me. My boats are nice shit only.
We take too long
We sell too cheap
We don’t do this blah

Just tell the truth. If I raise prices and put windscreens on shit then you have everyone above $250k in one big lake.

I’m just not into it. If the havasu crowd keeps bitching about shit I’ll build jet boats and surf more

Force made rad boats affordable
Ultra San Diego made rad jet boats by the hundreds
Eliminator used to make Eagles
Even dcb put roots blowers in boats back in the day.

That’s my vibe
Conquest too big fan
Magic outsold all of us so respect

Goodtime$

Reaction score
@Goodtime$

Anybody ever order a closed bow? Twin 300r closed bow would be rad.
Not yet

Everyone wants the speedster windshields

The 266 is rad as it’s a fast cat with mom happy DECKBOAT bow insert party platform

Only way we sell a twin ob build is a new top deck w windscreens