Still waiting on gator step and we will be sending her to havasu
Getting a low black Bimini and blue steel over black gator step
266 #1
Simrad dash/ kicker all over / Mayfair steering
BD40725F-6CEF-4EEF-96B7-F641C06CA2B2.png
0A66990D-C2B6-4095-A549-4F99C0EE06A3.jpeg

v6toy4x

Reaction score
I saw your tub cut out on IG?? i wondered what that was all about!

Riverryder

Reaction score
Windshields and I’m in!
Looks amazing good job guys!

Goodtime$

Reaction score
Windshields and I’m in!
Looks amazing good job guys!

Its a classic hard deck mold. Only the 288TR and 287 Party Deck have windscreens. 287 are canopies and we have to re tool that.

JFMFG

Reaction score
Badass what numbers did you see with the 565.

counterpart7

Reaction score
@Goodtime$

Looks killer man! At $150k w/ 565, that kind of value can't be beat!

What's the reason for the swim step being mounted so high?

v6toy4x

Reaction score
no gatorstep on the front walk out?

1630371039977.png

NEVERMIND!!

Last edited:

Rivermonster619

Reaction score
What is the build time on something like this

This one took forever
3 months seems normal now w vendors etc

3 months 🤣🤣🤣. I would take this with a grain of salt! I don’t think I’ve seen you finish a boat within 3 months Todd. Maybe a Winger without a motor. On another note, this boat looks beautiful. Just the build time was ridiculous.

Goodtime$

Reaction score
3 months 🤣🤣🤣. I would take this with a grain of salt! I don’t think I’ve seen you finish a boat within 3 months Todd. Maybe a Winger without a motor. On another note, this boat looks beautiful. Just the build time was ridiculous.

Come by the shop and talk to me
Open door it’s America

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
Wow! Boat turned out amazing. Great job 👍🏻 Looks like you guys have a winner on your hands.

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
3 months [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]. I would take this with a grain of salt! I don’t think I’ve seen you finish a boat within 3 months Todd. Maybe a Winger without a motor. On another note, this boat looks beautiful. Just the build time was ridiculous.

For fuck sakes.

Why don’t you post a picture of your junk? All you wanna do is talk shit in Todd, let’s see what you have for a boat!

Goodtime$

Reaction score
Fuck yes we took forever
I spent too much on repairing mold to get a 266 built. Capped the hull as a thank you for the time it took.

I’m not perfect, but I’m free to talk and meet up. It’s America. If you have a problem with me come chat in person. If we can’t agree, let’s scrap.

I need a good scrap, my little kids think I’m soft now.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Fuck yes we took forever
I spent too much on repairing mold to get a 266 built. Capped the hull as a thank you for the time it took.

I’m not perfect, but I’m free to talk and meet up. It’s America. If you have a problem with me come chat in person. If we can’t agree, let’s scrap.

This honestly made me smile. I really think if I could ever afford a new boat, you would be my first call.

Rivermonster619

Reaction score
For fuck sakes.

Why don’t you post a picture of your junk? All you wanna do is talk shit in Todd, let’s see what you have for a boat!

Wouldn't you want to be given a honest timeline? I'm just the pot calling the kettle black... I'm not talking shit on the boat at all, l think it came out great.

Fuck yes we took forever

Even after the repairs and what not... February 29th 2021 Steelernation11 posted some updated pictures of it at your shop. Then lets fast forward to August 20th 2021... It's finally on the water. Almost 6 months later, but your giving a 3 month build time. I would hate to let down a person or family because of a BS time frame.

I've stopped by your Perris shop two times while I was in the area... It appears your rarely there... Not afraid to scrap, I'm from Long Beach, and went to Long Beach Poly HS... I know how to take care of myself.

Aloha

Goodtime$

Reaction score
Wouldn't you want to be given a honest timeline? I'm just the pot calling the kettle black... I'm not talking shit on the boat at all, l think it came out great.

Even after the repairs and what not... February 29th 2021 Steelernation11 posted some updated pictures of it at your shop. Then lets fast forward to August 20th 2021... It's finally on the water. Almost 6 months later, but your giving a 3 month build time. I would hate to let down a person or family because of a BS time frame.

I've stopped by your Perris shop two times while I was in the area... It appears your rarely there... Not afraid to scrap, I'm from Long Beach, and went to Long Beach Poly HS... I know how to take care of myself.

Aloha

I am simple stating since you are so vocal on my posts to come and talk to me.
I went to Dana hills high school, our mascot was a dolphin. Who gives a fuck.

since you have a bone to pick with me, come talk To me. It is America dude, the cancel culture shit has to stop.

I’m not perfect. Shit I spent $20k on this 266 and we did $14,887 in customer approved upgrades.
it is beyond a shit show. We sold the boat for less than a current 23 deck.

It is obvious I sell boats too cheap and your comments prove I need to raise retail pricing and hire more dead beat help.

I have had vendors and customers steal from me. I’m not shitting on them publicly on a message board.

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Todd you need to figure out how to get the Barracuda deck, or well someone really needs to, so it can be used and produced. Best looking deck ever specially with the windshields etc just needs a shop willing to start to complete build in 3-4 months.

Goodtime$

Reaction score
Todd you need to figure out how to get the Barracuda deck, or well someone really needs to, so it can be used and produced. Best looking deck ever specially with the windshields etc just needs a shop willing to start to complete build in 3-4 months.

funny story as we produced that mold for dano back in the genesis days “barracuda”
We produced the orange and silver one hull and adrenaline rusty shop rigged it.

rusty ultra has the molds. I got the 26 force mold from him and look at the drama it has caused.
I need to separate myself from those guys, wish them well no hate. Just need to focus on what I got.

agreed barracuda was a 26 Daytona style bottom with a cool deck. Only negative is expensive and hard to build. Lots of one off parts trust me

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
agreed barracuda was a 26 Daytona style bottom with a cool deck. Only negative is expensive and hard to build. Lots of one off parts trust me
I can imagine, but imho it is still the best looking deck by a long shot. Needs to belong to a facility that will do it justice, why i said it’d be nice if you had it lol.

Goodtime$

Reaction score
Honestly that’s the only boat I see coming out of havasu
23 / 26 /27 shadows are rare
The 28 cuda keeps selling well. The glass hatch is so much work you have no idea.

aloha 🤙🇺🇸

Singleton

Reaction score
I can imagine, but imho it is still the best looking deck by a long shot. Needs to belong to a facility that will do it justice, why i said it’d be nice if you had it lol.

last time I talked to Rusty, the Barracuda (now 28 ShadowDeck), had 20+ molds. Complete PIA to build.
Ultra was heading in the right direction, then the GM jumped to ICB. New GM seems to be doing OK, but has a long road ahead to make the history go away.

Also, talked to JW about all the Ultra molds a few months ago. JW still owns them, but too complex too pull them.

Goodtime$

Reaction score
last time I talked to Rusty, the Barracuda (now 28 ShadowDeck), had 20+ molds. Complete PIA to build.
Ultra was heading in the right direction, then the GM jumped to ICB. New GM seems to be doing OK, but has a long road ahead to make the history go away.

Also, talked to JW about all the Ultra molds a few months ago. JW still owns them, but too complex too pull them.

We made the deck molds and ski locker only and I think some hatch lids

yes john west talks we can speak in private together.

thank you for being a fan and good dude. Respect

89Lavey

Reaction score
I’m curious, how is it this boat gets delivered and has steering issues and it’s not getting fixed by Tahiti? It’s at another shop, parts are getting paid for by Tahiti but not the labor? Poor Steeler Nation continues to get screwed if this is indeed the case!

JFMFG

Reaction score
I’m curious, how is it this boat gets delivered and has steering issues and it’s not getting fixed by Tahiti? It’s at another shop, parts are getting paid for by Tahiti but not the labor? Poor Steeler Nation continues to get screwed if this is indeed the case!
Oh boy Todd seems to be a straight up dude I’m sure if there is an issue he will stand behind his product!

Goodtime$

Reaction score
I guess this boat is cursed or cancel culture is attached to it like a LIB on Shit.

Ran the boat 3 x on Elsinore with no steering issues. Bled it 3 times. Pump had a leak and JS Motorsports found the crack in Havasu.

Power Steering Pump was bad- Keep in mind we got a used motor from Eticket 565 MERC
New Pump Sent Out. Motor has no warranty at all.
Sent out new gaskets for manifolds yesterday to Mojave Powersports.
New Water Pump I put in got smoked, Heat Exchanger gaskets melted, sand inside tubes nothing crazy blockage wise.

Mojave Powersports is getting my parts from my Mercury OEM Account as they are not set up.

Customer got stuck in sand needles when water dropped, He had to be towed off with Sea Tow. Sporty Lower has low water style pick ups and grabs a lot of sand sometimes.

Shit happens. It is out of my control. Buy a jet boat. The moment Bryan needs something, I handle it that day.

America the fuck on. Freedom dont die on my watch. Cruise by my shop 949 466 9844 - I have baseball kids game tommorrow then im free at my shop.

Stop by, If you hate me still lets scrap. Again my kids think im soft and the household chores are lagging. I need to come with some bruises.

v6toy4x

Reaction score
I guess this boat is cursed or cancel culture is attached to it like a LIB on Shit.

Ran the boat 3 x on Elsinore with no steering issues. Bled it 3 times. Pump had a leak and JS Motorsports found the crack in Havasu.

Power Steering Pump was bad- Keep in mind we got a used motor from Eticket 565 MERC
New Pump Sent Out. Motor has no warranty at all.
Sent out new gaskets for manifolds yesterday to Mojave Powersports.
New Water Pump I put in got smoked, Heat Exchanger gaskets melted, sand inside tubes nothing crazy blockage wise.

Mojave Powersports is getting my parts from my Mercury OEM Account as they are not set up.

Customer got stuck in sand needles when water dropped, He had to be towed off with Sea Tow. Sporty Lower has low water style pick ups and grabs a lot of sand sometimes.

Shit happens. It is out of my control. Buy a jet boat. The moment Bryan needs something, I handle it that day.

America the fuck on. Freedom dont die on my watch. Cruise by my shop 949 466 9844 - I have baseball kids game tommorrow then im free at my shop.

Stop by, If you hate me still lets scrap. Again my kids think im soft and the household chores are lagging. I need to come with some bruises.
I remember this, Used motor from a pair in an E ticket. Sounds like you are doing him right!