WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Take the bullshit to Facebook. This is a boating/good times site.

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
LOL, I’m not talking full nipslip, but some hefty cleve is fine by me!!! Hell, even WTG tried to help out the team today. 😂

Back in the day we had the bar but some (one) just couldn't follow the simple rule. :(

"If you shot it, post it." :)

I shot a series of photos of this one. Her expressions were fantastic from the time she saw the camera until after the flash.
All others in the boat were oblivious.

Attachments

• 2freethenipple - Edited.jpg
    2freethenipple - Edited.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 116

JBS

Reaction score
Well, I got on the site for all the cool stuff. But that’s gone away the past couple of months. Oh well, it was cool the first few months.

Check out the P&G section. Backwards Roger posts the same 3 memes over and over again. It never gets old [emoji19]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
At the end of the day it is a boating / custom website.

That said we try to keep the politics in the political section.. but in times
Of big news and even close to election time we have always allowed current topics to be discussed in the lounge..

What is happening right now, this very minute will have historical relevance to the tune of 9-11, The watts riots, a black man becoming president, The Simpson trial, operation desert storm & shield..

What is happening is a measure of our country, a test of our humanity, a test of the very systems we believe in as Americans.

The response to those tests l, the response to the crimes being committed (many of which are on par with the original ignition point) will determine the future of policies of police departments and response teams for generations.

It is my personal belief that “we the people” have the right to assemble. It is also my opinion that if those people decide to riot or loot they should be shot on site.

Discussions of the subject matter at hand is absolutely relevant to the times current and ahead.. It would be stupid to say “don’t talk about anything but boats” on a website that notoriously was built on “we are all boaters, but we talk about what we want.”

Dave, your position, your attitude and understanding of these events and their impact on all of our lives is what makes your website so well balanced and valuable for the national and international boating and water sports and off road communities RDP serves. I appreciate your perspective and how well you balance these issues across all of RiverDavesPlace.com

pixrthis

Reaction score
The guy that started this post must be new here. Welcome to RDP

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Take the bullshit to Facebook. This is a boating/good times site.

Says the guy who joined 6 months ago. FYI: Here's a map to this "boating/good times site"
www dot riverdavesplace.com/xenforo/forums/