WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Take the bullshit to Facebook. This is a boating/good times site.

getoffmylawn

Reaction score
B4474108-774B-4BE7-9304-C19CFB61F6B9.jpeg

Riverryder

Reaction score
getoffyourboatwebsite ?? haha they should make a fb/ gossip thread like the current situation thread and they can all post there instead of clogging up the website.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Lol. Breaking point? Go have a beer and a steak and stay off my yard/thread!

ha

2Driver

Reaction score
LOL well this is the lounge section. I guess anything as big as a pandemic or national riots are going to produce a lot of discussion and updates.

Quite honestly I feel like I get more accurate news here than 95% of the other places and certainly better than TV. Our local news can’t even cover our local Cave Creek fire correctly

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
LOL well this is the lounge section. I guess anything as big as a pandemic or national riots are going to produce a lot of discussion and updates.

Quite honestly I feel like I get more accurate news here than 95% of the other places and certainly better than TV. Our local news can’t even cover our local Cave Creek fire correctly

And we have our own fact checkers!!! 👍

Backlash

Reaction score
I didn't know that Dave sold RDP to a member. Hmmm, interesting! 🙄 😁

Backlash

Reaction score
"River Getoffmylawn's Place" just doesn't have the same ring to it. If RD has a problem with the threads on his site, I'm sure he'll come along and tell us where he'd like these discussions to take place.

getoffmylawn

Reaction score
Lol you are in the off topic lounge of a boating web forum..

There are tons of other less frequently used boating related sections here :)
Well, I got on the site for all the cool stuff. But that’s gone away the past couple of months. Oh well, it was cool the first few months.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Well, I got on the site for all the cool stuff. But that’s gone away the past couple of months. Oh well, it was cool the first few months.

I get it. I’m just trying to frame for you where all the traffic on this website is. You are going to get current event topics in this Lounge section as it is a catch all.

mash on it

Beyond Hell Crew
Reaction score
Sbc 350, (355) 10:1 trw pistons,
462 camel hump heads, no acc. holes.
1.94" x 1.5" valves, 1.6 roller rockers.
Speedway crank. Standard oil pan, hv 55 oil pump. Edelbrock RPM intake, 750 Holley. Open headers.

For an early Hallett long deck flatty. 17'-10"?
1.08 hallcraft v-drive box. No trans.

Roller or solid flat tappet cam suggestions?

Thanks in advance.
Dan'l

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Sbc 350, (355) 10:1 trw pistons,
462 camel hump heads, no acc. holes.
1.94" x 1.5" valves, 1.6 roller rockers.
Speedway crank. Standard oil pan, hv 55 oil pump. Edelbrock RPM intake, 750 Holley. Open headers.

For an early Hallett long deck flatty. 17'-10"?
1.08 hallcraft v-drive box. No trans.

Roller or solid flat tappet cam suggestions?

Thanks in advance.
Dan'l

Go 1.6 on exhaust, turn the 462 casting exhaust into a poor man D port.
For longevity and ease of maintenance go Hyd roller.
PM me for Chris Straub and Scott Foxwells contact info visavi cam info.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Seems a lot of people are pretty tense these days...

Fuck off. I’ll do what I want. Maybe I’ll just ban you off the site and give you another exit. You don’t post boating content. This isn’t a political agenda site for you. You need to calm it down. If you don’t you’ll be gone.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Just scroll by, all this shit will blow over and it will be election stuff in the dungeon. Everyone will get back to talking about how much they miss the river now that it’s fall...

Backlash

Reaction score
Yeah but he didn't say he wanted "Bellies!" 😲😁

Backlash

Reaction score
LMAO!!! 👍 I'm right behind you on that same issue!! 🤣

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
LMAO!!! 👍 I'm right behind you on that same issue!! 🤣

Let someone else start a thread bashing either or the two of us. This thread is all about Dave. ;)

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
At the end of the day it is a boating / custom website.

That said we try to keep the politics in the political section.. but in times
Of big news and even close to election time we have always allowed current topics to be discussed in the lounge..

What is happening right now, this very minute will have historical relevance to the tune of 9-11, The watts riots, a black man becoming president, The Simpson trial, operation desert storm & shield..

What is happening is a measure of our country, a test of our humanity, a test of the very systems we believe in as Americans.

The response to those tests l, the response to the crimes being committed (many of which are on par with the original ignition point) will determine the future of policies of police departments and response teams for generations.

It is my personal belief that “we the people” have the right to assemble. It is also my opinion that if those people decide to riot or loot they should be shot on site.

Discussions of the subject matter at hand is absolutely relevant to the times current and ahead.. It would be stupid to say “don’t talk about anything but boats” on a website that notoriously was built on “we are all boaters, but we talk about what we want.”

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I guarantee you just about every member of this website is watching on their tv’s and their phones iPads and computers right now..

I know we are.. many of our members live in communities that are being affected and looking for information..

Some of our members are actually leaving their homes and heading here for sanctuary.. again... and they literally just got home from covid.
Whole thing sucks

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

Of big news and even close to election time we have always allowed current topics to be discussed in the lounge..

What is happening right now, this very minute will have historical relevance to the tune of 9-11, The watts riots, a black man becoming president, The Simpson trial, operation desert storm & shield..

What is happening is a measure of our country, a test of our humanity, a test of the very systems we believe in as Americans.

The response to those tests l, the response to the crimes being committed (many of which are on par with the original ignition point) will determine the future of policies of police departments and response teams for generations.

It is my personal belief that “we the people” have the right to assemble. It is also my opinion that if those people decide to riot or loot they should be shot on site.

Discussions of the subject matter at hand is absolutely relevant to the times current and ahead.. It would be stupid to say “don’t talk about anything but boats” on a website that notoriously was built on “we are all boaters, but we talk about what we want.”
This is the new journalism we need. Well said Dave.

Wasn’t Me

Reaction score
I guarantee you just about every member of this website is watching on their tv’s and their phones iPads and computers right now..

I know we are.. many of our members live in communities that are being affected and looking for information..

Some of our members are actually leaving their homes and heading here for sanctuary.. again... and they literally just got home from covid.
Whole thing sucks

100% agre

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Well he sure is light on the boobs part. Plenty of boats, and we’ve got a couple butts down in the dungeon.

Showing too much boob just might get you a time out. 😬

) - Edited.jpg
c (1) - Edited.jpg
Easyonesfirst - Edited.jpg

getoffmylawn

Reaction score

I just felt that there were WAY too many different threads about the same thing. I’m here for the fun, and river/lake stuff. I will definitely avoid the crap. I’ve had a few hours to drink about it, and realize that some people live for that shit. It’s cool, to each their own 👍🏻🍻