WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Taking bets on how long Biden will last until he gets the hook

boatpi

Reaction score
I give him about 16 months, he’s going be tapped on the shoulder he’s not feeling very good and have to bow out.

I figure as the plan goes they’ll probably get Pelosi replaced right around that time, and that person of course will become vice president.

that ditzy Harris becomes president. That should be a spectacle in and of itself Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.

remember it doesn’t matter if he doesn’t do shit, and he can’t because nothing will get through, he’s just occupying the office getting ready for 2024.

It could be two years in a little more but he’ll never last four years. they’ve orchestrated this whole thing. continue to update the plans until the perfect time they figure for execution on this plan setting it up for the 2024 election.

you’d have to have your head in the sand even if you voted for him not to realize this is what they’re going to do.

The most interesting part is see how Biden is going to deal with Russia, but more so China on any roll backs on tariffs that Trump slapped on them.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Probably as you were typing this, my wife and I were discussing it. I believe he'll resign due to all the laptop stuff within 6 months...basically a place keeper to move people into position.

boatpi

Reaction score
No it’s going to be over health , not some laptop nonsense even though his family without a doubt has sucked in about 30 million perhaps as high as 50 million it’s all hidden and it’s absolutely real.

westair

Reaction score
2 to 6 months .... he's not looking well

Your ad here

Reaction score
Will be interesting to see how it goes. There are people that are not happy with him being president but I bet there will more people that will not be happy with his replacements...

Gelcoater

Reaction score
I give him about 16 months, he’s going be tapped on the shoulder he’s not feeling very good and have to bow out.

I figure as the plan goes they’ll probably get Pelosi replaced right around that time, and that person of course will become vice president.

that ditzy Harris becomes president. That should be a spectacle in and of itself Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.

remember it doesn’t matter if he doesn’t do shit, and he can’t because nothing will get through, he’s just occupying the office getting ready for 2024.

It could be two years in a little more but he’ll never last four years. they’ve orchestrated this whole thing. continue to update the plans until the perfect time they figure for execution on this plan setting it up for the 2024 election.

you’d have to have your head in the sand even if you voted for him not to realize this is what they’re going to do.

The most interesting part is see how Biden is going to deal with Russia, but more so China on any roll backs on tariffs that Trump slapped on them.
I think he steps down at the end of ‘22 or very beginning of 23, this way Harris can finish his last 2 years and still be eligible for two full terms, giving her 10 years as POTUS.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Not to be the evil, conspiracy bastard, but would some one profit from an "assassination"? Every shooter has been labeled a Trumpkin or AltRight...What if that is their Reichstag? The excuse to follow the list?

Seems far fetched, I know. I also never would have thought the election would be rigged, and a guy named Creepy Joe and a running mate that has been long known for sleeping around would take office...
Truth may be stranger than fiction.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Chinagate, then his health and mental condition. Heels will be President before the term ends.

calkid

Reaction score
The Constitution allows 10 years as President. If a Vice President replaces a President and serves more than 2 years they can only run for1 additional four year term.
If that person serves less than 2 years they can serve 2 additional four year terms. The best bang for their buck is to leave Biden in office for just over 2 years, if he makes it that long.

Rajobigguy

Reaction score
I think he steps down at the end of ‘22 or very beginning of 23, this way Harris can finish his last 2 years and still be eligible for two full terms, giving her 10 years as POTUS.
This. he will be there two years plus X-days and then step down.

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
I recall very well when not long ago Biden said he was receiving cognitive ability tests all the time. His words, not mine. Why was he receiving those tests? Were there ever any results published?

Rajobigguy

Reaction score
The Constitution allows 10 years as President. If a Vice President replaces a President and serves more than 2 years they can only run for1 additional four year term.
If that person serves less than 2 years they can serve 2 additional four year terms. The best bang for their buck is to leave Biden in office for just over 2 years, if he makes it that long.
Yep, I think that is the plan.

thetub

Reaction score
to be honest i dont think he even wanted to be president or even run...

they made him do it like you guys are saying just to get their asses in office (democrats)

im sure he aint gonna mind the "perks" that come along with doing all this for them...

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
Six months , he'll either stroke out or ? , maybe Hillary will give him the "Epstien" treatment or.... the "Vince Foster" or???

LHCBOY

Reaction score
Why did Polosi bring the 25th to the floor. Not because of Trump, they will remove Biden then Harris as Pres then Polosi as VP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

westair

Reaction score
Why did Polosi bring the 25th to the floor. Not because of Trump, they will remove Biden then Harris as Pres then Polosi as VP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Could be Newsom as VP .... he has a connection to all those characters

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
ORRRRR the first week in January (fixed it )when Trump takes back over (once all the crooked shit comes to light ... new fraud report minutes ago !

Last edited:

SixD9R

Reaction score
He has to stay in long enough for his crack head son to make some money.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
He’s not going to be President so who cares?!

Biden for prison!

boatpi

Reaction score
Hope Joe lasts, you do not want Kamalla. As to Newsom, i do not think so, he is way too dirty and does not conceal is foolishness.

HST4ME

Reaction score
I was gonna go 6-12 but basically yes.. they have been pumping him full of every drug imaginable for speeches and debates and that only lasts so long

This was painfully evident in his "speach" tonight. He didn't even make it halfway before his brain queefs started readily appearing.

tx-19

Reaction score
This was painfully evident in his "speach" tonight. He didn't even make it halfway before his brain queefs started readily appearing.
He really made it apoint to thank the poll works in his speech tonight

RCDave

Reaction score
Brain queefs. Lmfao...