WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Taking the plunge...

samsah33

Reaction score
Hey all, long time lurker, first time poster - and the irony is that after reading all the boat forums for years, the forum that got me to dive in here was about guitars, so go figure! Anyhow, I have a place in LHC, been going out to the water for years but avoid it like the plague (or COVID-19 nowadays...) on the holidays. I have a 2008 Formula 240br with a stock 496 Mag HO, so it does a fairly decent job pulling tubes. Oh yeah, gotta mention the houseful of women (wife, daughters, and the crazy she-dog). Needless to say, the estrogen levels get pretty thick over here, so a million thanks to all you posters who unwittingly have given me advice, humor, and most of all, something to look forward to when I'm off the water! Cheers to all, stay safe, and I'll see you on the water!
2008 Formula 240 40.jpg

Last edited:

DWC

Reaction score
Welcome to the boards.

Wedgy

Reaction score
Welcome Sam. Nice Formula!!

Smooth Mvr

Reaction score
Hey all, long time lurker, first time poster - and the irony is that after reading all the boat forums for years, the forum that got me to dive in here was about guitars, so go figure! Anyhow, I'm hailing from the Coachella Valley and have a place out in LHC, been going out to the water for years but avoid it like the plague (or COVID-19 nowadays...) on the holidays. I have a 2008 Formula 240br with a stock 496 Mag HO, so it does a fairly decent job pulling tubes. Oh yeah, gotta mention the wife, the 2 teen daughters (God's punishment to me...), and the crazy Jack Russell she-dog. Needless to say, the estrogen levels get pretty thick over here, so a million thanks to all you posters who unwittingly have given me advice, humor, and most of all, something to look forward to when I'm off the water! Cheers to all, stay safe, and I'll see you on the water!
View attachment 914729
QUOTE="samsah33, post: 3816357, member: 27541"]
Hey all, long time lurker, first time poster - and the irony is that after reading all the boat forums for years, the forum that got me to dive in here was about guitars, so go figure! Anyhow, I'm hailing from the Coachella Valley and have a place out in LHC, been going out to the water for years but avoid it like the plague (or COVID-19 nowadays...) on the holidays. I have a 2008 Formula 240br with a stock 496 Mag HO, so it does a fairly decent job pulling tubes. Oh yeah, gotta mention the wife, the 2 teen daughters (God's punishment to me...), and the crazy Jack Russell she-dog. Needless to say, the estrogen levels get pretty thick over here, so a million thanks to all you posters who unwittingly have given me advice, humor, and most of all, something to look forward to when I'm off the water! Cheers to all, stay safe, and I'll see you on the water!
View attachment 914729
[/QUOT welcome creeper! Enjoy the plunge!