WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Tales of an Attitude toyhauler

scouter

Old Guy......
Reaction score
Just saw this thread now. Hope you are doing well Deb.....

Spray-N-Sand

Reaction score
Mrs. and Mr. Beerrun, 1st off we’re praying for you Mrs. hope its more on the minor side.
Regarding the trailer, Attitude will take care of it, or send you to someone who will. We ordered 2 identical 5th wheels, so we have personal knowledge. JUST NEED TO STAY ON THIER ASSES. I’d also suggest thinking about something else you might need from Attitude for the unit…😉

beerrun

Reaction score
Mrs. and Mr. Beerrun, 1st off we’re praying for you Mrs. hope its more on the minor side.
Regarding the trailer, Attitude will take care of it, or send you to someone who will. We ordered 2 identical 5th wheels, so we have personal knowledge. JUST NEED TO STAY ON THIER ASSES. I’d also suggest thinking about something else you might need from Attitude for the unit…😉
We pick it up in the morning from Coyne powersports

MrsBeerrun

Reaction score
Today was pick up day worked till midnight last night and up a 4am trying to get stuff done so we were ready to head down to el centro for pick up.
It's a new day babe!! Taking the beast home today ♡♡♡♡

Attachments

• 20211003_110120.jpg
    20211003_110120.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 165

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
Quite a thread. Best wishes to the Mrs. Beerrun. Hope the issue get sorted out quickly.

The trailer looks bitchen. I would carry a spare drum with bearings, its what I do anyway. Trailer drama is just part of the game.

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
I

IM not sure what you mean
Like what upgrades if any are you going to do? I am looking at sliding tray for the front storage compartment. As well as under belly storage. Hydraulic leveling. Wifi/Bluetooth thermostat. Propane tank hook up for bbq plus monitoring

beerrun

Reaction score
Oh I have all that already i What to add a BBQ that mounts off the back then swings around to the side for use

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
Let’s see pictures of all of it. So I can add it to mine

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I want to do that bbq deal
On my enclosed

v6toy4x

Reaction score
I hope you wife gets herself checked out, sounds like the best times are just around the corner for you two!

beerrun

Reaction score
That is who does the BBQ on the trailer

LHC Kirby

LifeTime Member
Reaction score
HOLY CRAP, well hopefully you are only there 2 hours for them to detail a brand new one, torque the ALL OF THE lugnuts and hook it to your truck :(
FIXED IT

Glad to hear wife is doing good

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
Do you have any of the storage options or hydraulic leveling I was mentioning?

Singleton

Reaction score

A a buddy install the Lippert system and it worked great until he sold the trailer

Ground Control TT Leveling System​

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
A a buddy install the Lippert system and it worked great until he sold the trailer

Ground Control TT Leveling System​

I heard horrible things about that system, as it’s electric not hydraulic.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
I heard horrible things about that system, as it’s electric not hydraulic.

I put that system on my 5th wheel toyhauler and it worked great. You just needed to make sure you stacked leveling blocks 4”-6” high under each jack so the legs weren’t maxed out. Once I started doing that with the lego type blocks zero issues. The trailer moved around a lot less to without the legs extended so far.

beerrun

Reaction score
No storage options yet just got the trailer home yesterday and it has electric levelers not sure what brand and haven't tried them yet

beerrun

Reaction score
Well we had our first camping trip just up the road to julian one night for a wedding at Josie's hideaway so after a day of drinking we could just walk over to the trailer and go to bed. So bed time comes and we open the door to go 8n and there is water everywhere leak under the sink deal with it in the morning its cold turn on the heater and get in bed Mrs beerrun gets in the shower doesn't seem like the heater is kicking on get up 3 times and turn it up nope Fing heater not working Mrs beerrun made us a really nice quilt for the trailer otherwise I think we would have slept in the truck
20211024_082945.jpg

Icky

Reaction score
Well we had our first camping trip just up the road to julian one night for a wedding at Josie's hideaway so after a day of drinking we could just walk over to the trailer and go to bed. So bed time comes and we open the door to go 8n and there is water everywhere leak under the sink deal with it in the morning its cold turn on the heater and get in bed Mrs beerrun gets in the shower doesn't seem like the heater is kicking on get up 3 times and turn it up nope Fing heater not working Mrs beerrun made us a really nice quilt for the trailer otherwise I think we would have slept in the truck View attachment 1061073
Did you fill up the propane? Bleed the air out of the system?

Singleton

Reaction score
Well we had our first camping trip just up the road to julian one night for a wedding at Josie's hideaway so after a day of drinking we could just walk over to the trailer and go to bed. So bed time comes and we open the door to go 8n and there is water everywhere leak under the sink deal with it in the morning its cold turn on the heater and get in bed Mrs beerrun gets in the shower doesn't seem like the heater is kicking on get up 3 times and turn it up nope Fing heater not working Mrs beerrun made us a really nice quilt for the trailer otherwise I think we would have slept in the truck View attachment 1061073

Could be propane, air needs to be bleed in lines (try to turn on stove or oven). If the hot water heater worked for shower, then it is not propane related (Unless you have a propane and/or AC powered water heater). Could be battery issue (heaters drain a battery quickly). One reason I switched from the built in heater to a big buddy (also keeps back of ToyHauler warmer then built in heater).

New trailers equals chasing little things the first few trips. I always tell my buddies, don’t waste your time on warranty. Find out if warranty will cover repairs and get a Mobil guy to try and resolve if you want. Nothing worse then your new trailer sitting in the lot for weeks to get something fixed.

Done-it-again

Reaction score
I’ve chased down a few leaks in our vortex. 100% it was lose fittings. The latest one was the toilet leaking. I’m being yelled at by the wife saying the toilet is leaking. Turns out it was just the feed line that is connect to the toilet needed tightening. Always something.

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
Adequate propane in the tanks?
Did you open the valves on the propane tanks?
Detach the flex line where it enters the heater and bleed the air out.
The electronic ignitor will try a few times and if no gas, it just quits trying.

Try all these systems at home before you go!

riverroyal

Reaction score
my heater/furnace in my new Montana never worked, from day one. Bennetts RV replaced it under warranty onsite. It would never 'ignite'

beerrun

Reaction score
Adequate propane in the tanks?
Did you open the valves on the propane tanks?
Detach the flex line where it enters the heater and bleed the air out.
The electronic ignitor will try a few times and if no gas, it just quits trying.

Try all these systems at home before you go!
I can't even hear the heater trying to ignite

beerrun

Reaction score
We have owned 3 RVs and 1 toyhauler before this one so its not our first time

Singleton

Reaction score
I can't even hear the heater trying to ignite

pull cover and check to make sure it is wired. No ignite sound, could be wire fell off ignition.
sucks chasing these things down on ‘new’ toys. My wife had a interior checklist she would run through before each trip.

It was great, but resulted in long nights the day before we would leave and chasing down parts is a PIA at 7pm. Now I tell her to run her list before noon, or don’t do it. If it breaks while camping we do without something, if it breaks before we leave, I always have to fix it or she does not want to go.

bk2drvr

Reaction score
You sound more patient than me. Good luck with everything. I'm still amazed that tire came off. Jesus.

MrsBeerrun

Reaction score
Update. The trailer is back at the manufacturer. The list is long, they are saying two weeks. SMH in disappointment. Where has workmanship pride gone?

boatnam2

Reaction score
Update. The trailer is back at the manufacturer. The list is long, they are saying two weeks. SMH in disappointment. Where has workmanship pride gone?
It went down the road few years ago when they figured out they can double out put, cut quality to almost nothing and over charge for stuff they normally can barely sale. All this and still got people waiting in line to buy.

Reactions: TPC

beerrun

Reaction score
It went down the road few years ago when they figured out they can double out put, cut quality to almost nothing and over charge for stuff they normally can barely sale. All this and still got people waiting in line to buy.
We waited a year