WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Talk Radio

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
As I recall Rush was kinda wacky sometimes, Sean Hannity the same thing. I prefer more of a neutral approach rather than being told what to think. Bill O Reilly was kinda cool back then, but he's gone. I liked Dennis Prager.

Who else is worth listening to?

Shannon Burke, absolutely great talk radio. You can stream it weekdays from 11-3 from 105.5 Florida Man Radio from your tune in or iheart apps. Or download a commercial free copy of the show each day after the broadcast. It's a comedic take on current events and politics.

http://www.apachemotorsports.com/burke/florida-man/

Burke was a former bar and jazz club owner 20+ years ago in Austin TX that spent so much money on radio advertising he basically forced the station to give him a late night show as a joke, he ended up being a natural on the mic and ended up changing careers over it. The dude is hilarious.

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
On my way home from river trips on Sunday afternoons we would pass through the El Centro area. Not many stations out there that aren't mexican. But PBS would come in. So I ended up listening to a comedy bit called "Wait, wait, don't tell me" It was pretty funny. Comedians doing word games with callers. Pretty funny stuff. But don't tell anyone I listed to PBS! LOL

TCHB

Reaction score
Only golf channel for me and Bloomberg Financial News.