WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Talk to me about a play craft 2600 extreme power toon

BIGRED9158

Reaction score
Found this boat today seems like a good deal in todays market I know the company has been around for a while and seems like it would be a good entry level family cruiser

Rotten deal

Reaction score
I have a 27 . It handles great for what it is. Super stable and comfortable ride even in fairly sloppy conditions. We’ve had all kind of different boats and still have 3 others but spend most our time on the playcraft.

ltbaney1

Reaction score
I have a 95 playcraft 25. I love it. handles the sloppy water way better than i thought it would and structurally sound. the floor has 1 soft spot and i know i should fixt it, but i dont want to do it out in parker where its stored and im not sure it would fit in my driveway. they are battleship huge on the trailer.

outboardrick

Reaction score
I have a 26 and love it. That boat with the 225 Honda is very underpowered, I've known a couple of people that had that set up and they all either upgraded the motor or sold and bought one with an inboard.

BIGRED9158

Reaction score
hes going to ask someone to go look at it for him... haha
i think he got a truck tho he posted a picture of sick lifted f150

Yes got the truck and car for the wife we settled for a brand new to use Honda CR-V with some money left over we are looking for our first boat to buy together

Riverryder

Reaction score
looking for our first boat to buy together
thats a huge boat for a first boat. and is way to over priced in my eyes. needs new interior and looks like the sun beat the shit out of everything else on that boat.

how many people its just you, her and baby on the way?

Ladsm

Reaction score
I see these clean used for $50K. I like the outboard, I just had to change a set up spark plugs on one of these with an inboard 350 V8 and it was a standing on head upside down to reach down in the motor well to work on it. Def time for an interior

RiverCruiser

Reaction score
I had a 1995 26’. Loved it, wish I wouldn’t of sold it.

BIGRED9158

Reaction score
thats a huge boat for a first boat. and is way to over priced in my eyes. needs new interior and looks like the sun beat the shit out of everything else on that boat.

how many people its just you, her and baby on the way?

I have had boat before this will be the first one we are buying together and it will us 3 my parents about 6 people with some friends at times i am not really looking at a poontoon I just thought it was a good deal in today market except for the interior being hammered