WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Talking about illegal immigration…..

SixD9R

Reaction score
True story about immigration from one of my coworkers to outline what a mess brandon made.

American born, young South Korean guy I work with got married to a Korean girl that was over here studying at the same school he was. They got married in Korea and he returned home (US) alone. After that, he filled out the paperwork to get her a green card and bring her back here to live with him.

$1500 and the guberment cashed the check in only about a week after he mailed it. That was several months ago and not a peep from anyone about it since. At last check, his application is still not even in the system he is being told.

He then got an attorney on the case and the guy told him there really isn’t anything he can do to help. Best I can tell from what he told me, is that he is trying to get her over here 100% legally, imagine that.

He then got connected to an ICE agent through an acquaintance. The agent told him that his best bet is to get her over here on a visa (would have to lie a little on that application) and just have her stay after it expires. He really doesn’t want to do that and neither does she, partially because his wife is educated and wants to pursue a career here. They are now thinking if there is no progress on the green card by June they may just follow the advice of the ICE agent.

So, how do you like that shit? Illegals coming in droves across our southern border and here you have a guy that just wants to bring his wife here legally that wants to work and make a career and can’t. Fucken bullshit I say.

Backlash

Reaction score
I'm sorry for your friend. What a horrible position to be in. Another gleaming example of how our government is here to support those who break laws more so than those who follow the laws.