WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Tap a talk

stingray11

Reaction score
Has tap a talk been shut down I can't get on this site using that anymore. Just sits and spins.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Has tap a talk been shut down I can't get on this site using that anymore. Just sits and spins.

It probably has to do with the captcha on the front page of the site which is currently blocking the attacks that are happening non stop..

That said it is my intention to get rid of tapatalk in the near future, because it offers virtually nothing over the modern software on a phone browser. So when we finish up the new security measures I wouldn't expect it to be on the site anymore.

RD

stingray11

Reaction score
It probably has to do with the captcha on the front page of the site which is currently blocking the attacks that are happening non stop..

That said it is my intention to get rid of tapatalk in the near future, because it offers virtually nothing over the modern software on a phone browser. So when we finish up the new security measures I wouldn't expect it to be on the site anymore.

RD

Ok thanks Dave

Nanu/Nanu

Don't wait til' life's easy to be happy
Reaction score
I tried Tapatalk and wasn't a fan. But hope it gets back up and running for you soon

Javajoe

Reaction score
Good luck Dave. I’m sure this is totally frustrating for you and your team.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Good luck Dave. I’m sure this is totally frustrating for you and your team.

There isn’t enough Coors light in the world… lol. That’s how someone put it to me in a text the other day. Sounds about right