WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

tapping the brakes a bit for the new toon...

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
gonna wait until after the new year I think to pull the trigger... too many other things goin on and work is going to get in the way of time off... so more time to do some research and maybe merc will drop an 8 in a 400 or 450 (?).

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
Started talking with adrenaline trailers about how to build and lower the trailer to maximize the overall height so maybe I can get the QX with arch to fit in garage. So maybe a trailer build is closer than the boat build [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

riverroyal

Reaction score
You dont need a 400. Just a better built toon. 45mph is really fast enough. They go straight. They dont really handle. 3 aluminum tubes plowing. My toon at 45 is enough, its very relaxing at that speed with the 300
I cant imagine going over 50 is worth the money now th2st ive had it for a few years

Buy mine i will sell anything

DLC

Reaction score
I have a 350 on my toon and we love it, plenty fast, does well mileage wise, we cruise 38-42 and have plenty extra to pass, the wind can be pretty extreme ( jiggles my smiling face) and it’s noisy. Thanks to wire for sound we can now hear the boom boom boom stereo when cruising!

Last trip out we had 5 on board w/ coolers & BBQ and went to the springs and messed around and then shot up to the 40, all while sitting on the couch!
Very comfortable and easy!

warlock250

Reaction score
Started talking with adrenaline trailers about how to build and lower the trailer to maximize the overall height so maybe I can get the QX with arch to fit in garage. So maybe a trailer build is closer than the boat build [emoji848]

Gotta build a trailer with small ass tires to really get one down low.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
gonna wait until after the new year I think to pull the trigger... too many other things goin on and work is going to get in the way of time off... so more time to do some research and maybe merc will drop an 8 in a 400 or 450 (?).

Its ok, your sort of a cool guy so we will still let you hang out with us :D

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score

I did the custom lowered trailer with my last deck boat and had a lot of tire issues (blow outs). I was using really low profile tires to get it to fit in the garage here in Cali and they just did not hold up well over all. Thought for sure my Toon would fit in the big RV garage with the biminis up but it doesn't. I had an Extreme trailer made for it. Will probably barely slide under the door not sure but wont clear the interior with the garage door opener rail down the middle of the roof.

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
Gotta build a trailer with small ass tires to really get one down low.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Wayne and I chatted about a few possibilities, however small ass tires did not come up. I need to spend some time with him soon and see if it’s even close.

jimg210

Reaction score
I have a 350 on my toon and we love it, plenty fast, does well mileage wise, we cruise 38-42 and have plenty extra to pass, the wind can be pretty extreme ( jiggles my smiling face) and it’s noisy. Thanks to wire for sound we can now hear the boom boom boom stereo when cruising!

Last trip out we had 5 on board w/ coolers & BBQ and went to the springs and messed around and then shot up to the 40, all while sitting on the couch!
Very comfortable and easy!
what rpm are you turning

DLC

Reaction score
I think maxed out is 5800, I’ve only driven the 5-6 times so kinda hard to remember

DLC

Reaction score
This is what the dealer put on my boat, for a prop.... and No I Haven’t tried a different prop.....yet!

139490F9-FDB4-48CE-AFDC-5CAE6162F25B.png
D364485B-49F9-4D1B-B9D9-05AE5BDAEA90.png

Patyacht

Reaction score
Wayne and I chatted about a few possibilities, however small ass tires did not come up. I need to spend some time with him soon and see if it’s even close.

Carlisle made a bad batch of low profile trailer tires. Everyone who had them had issues. Research going with LT's. When I did that I had zero trailer tire issue.

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Wow, congrats on a beautiful toon. Like the color choices and the white 400 is bad ass.