WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Target Store Just Asking for a Lawsuit?

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score
We were at Target a few weeks back and I needed some Windex type stuff. Grabbed this bottle of Target's brand. Got it home and poured in to my spray bottle and got a big whiff of mouth wash mint smell.

Seriously, how long before some mouth breather snowflake drinks this stuff and takes Target for a ride? To play devil's advocate here; who's bright idea was it to make blue mint smell Windex? Definitely doesn't seem like a good idea if you have kids or liberals in the house. Well unless you're trying to get rid of them :D

Naturally derived though. Must be healthy!
Na
20200612_124717.jpg

gqchris

Reaction score
Have you ever smelled Chemical Guys detail products? All of it smells like Candy, Grape Soda or Jolly Ranchers! If people drink stuff because of smell, we have bigger problems in the world! LOL

Last edited:

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Have you ever smelled Chemical Brothers detail products? All of it smells like Candy, Grape Soda or Jolly Ranchers! If people drink stuff because of smell, we have bigger problems in the world! LOL

No, we already have bigger problems. Let's hope people drink all that sweet smelling shit. This herd definitely needs serious thinning and Covid-19 ain't doing it right

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
I hope they do drink it.. iF they are dumb enough to drink something labeled "window cleaner" the deserve to be removed from the gene pool!

Plus that "all natural" so its probably OK🤣

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
Have you ever smelled Chemical Brothers detail products? All of it smells like Candy, Grape Soda or Jolly Ranchers! If people drink stuff because of smell, we have bigger problems in the world! LOL

i think the meguiars quick detailer smells like fireball... i had a feeling if i drank it my turd would have a ultra deep gloss shine.

NeverSatisfied

Reaction score
Have you smelled their “Stripper” flavored air freshener? Lol