WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Tawny Kitaen Died

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Julie E. "Tawny" Kitaen has died at age 59. Known to '80s rock fans as the star of Whitesnake videos and Ratt album covers, she also acted in movies such as Bachelor Party and Witchboard.
According to Variety, Kitaen died Friday night at her home in Newport Beach, Calif. A cause of death has yet to be determined.

nowski

Reaction score
I saw Whitesnake back in the day when they opened up for headliner Jethro Tull. I couldn't hear a single note that Ian ripped...

RIP Tawny RIP...

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
The Perils of Gwendoline in the Land of the Yik Yak.

Obviously her best work. She's topless in a lot of it. LOL

The Perils of Gwendoline in the Land of the Yik Yak (Constantin, | Lot  #51372 | Heritage Auctions

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Wasn’t she dating a baseball player and try to beat him up with her high heel shoe as they were driving?

RIP Tawney.
Chuck & Tawny were neighbors up in Newport Coast while they were still married. Chucks just a fun loving tall assed country boy.... he's still around Newport single & mingling. Great dad to their two daughters. Tawny was quite the handful, very difficult and rarely out and about. Addiction struggles so I'll not be surprised if her death is a result of that. First time Chuck came over I had Angels game on..... he sat over a beer for a bit and my gal overheard us talking sports, she asked him did you play sports and he said soccer. She said, really you seem a bit tall for that. He politely made it all right in his southern charming way.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
RIP Tawny🥺
Same as my daughters name but with an i instead of y.

941Punk

some beach, somewhere.
Reaction score
RIch,

I swear, you're RPD's Debbie Downer. Do you ever post anything besides negative shit and internet / instagram models... Fucking hell.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
RIch,

I swear, you're RPD's Debbie Downer. Do you ever post anything besides negative shit and internet / instagram models... Fucking hell.
Isn't he the dude that puts the titties on threads at 3am? I may be wrong......

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
Mandy, on the other hand, posts up topless movies... :D