WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Teacher Unions are Scum

EmpirE231

Reaction score
It is for the kids................

If you look at everything the school districts have done, it is all about the teachers and securing funding. Even the lame schedule they released for distant learning yesterday (btw school starts on Monday lol) you look at the schedule and wonder WTF were they thinking, and I figured it out.... it is designed to let the teachers log certain # hours per day, so they can secure their full funding.... who the eff cares what the parents and "the kids" have to endure with the retarded ass schedule they put out.

EmpirE231

Reaction score
Only if us tax payers without kids in school get refunds...For both of my homes...:)

not if you vote dem.

and shame on you... two homes? why would ANYONE need two homes?

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
not if you vote dem.

and shame on you... two homes? why would ANYONE need two homes?
I needed some place to park my boat in Havasu. Got tired of wasting $$$ on hotels and storage units. So I bought a house in Havasu 34 years ago. Like a lot of people on this forum did. 👍

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I needed some place to park my boat in Havasu. Got tired of wasting $$$ on hotels and storage units. So I bought a house in Havasu 34 years ago. Like a lot of people on this forum did. 👍

Don’t let BLM find out!

JB in so cal

Reaction score
Heard today Grewsome is gonna enforce AB 5 violators of people who hire tudors for at Home work. Pay an salary, deduct texes, etc....glad I don't have kids!

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
You guys focus on all the negative about Democrat led cities. What about the good? Only 16 homicides in a city of millions, that seems like a good number. LAUSD provides a solid education for a few kids, how about we talk about them?
I almost lost my shit reading this. I get sarcasm and I still saw red. I’m more calm now knowing this was in jest. FUCK Lausd...fuck demtard cities. Fuck the party of the KKK

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I almost lost my shit reading this. I get sarcasm and I still saw red. I’m more calm now knowing this was in jest. FUCK Lausd...fuck demtard cities. Fuck the party of the KKK

You’d better calm down, if you live in LA mayor yoga pants is going to shut off your shit!

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Only if us tax payers without kids in school get refunds...For both of my homes...:)
Just when I thought this has been the strangest year it gets stranger!! Bobby and I agreed on two things!! 2021 can't come soon enough, I'm starting to get a whiff of liberal and I'm the only one here!! 😁

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Just when I thought this has been the strangest year it gets stranger!! Bobby and I agreed on two things!! 2021 can't come soon enough, I'm starting to get a whiff of liberal and I'm the only one here!! [emoji16]
Bobby is starting to understand liberal taxation is theft. There is a God.

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Just when I thought this has been the strangest year it gets stranger!! Bobby and I agreed on two things!! 2021 can't come soon enough, I'm starting to get a whiff of liberal and I'm the only one here!! 😁

8E292C6A-A4E8-496E-B229-956740932875.jpeg

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Bobby is starting to understand liberal taxation is theft. There is a God.

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk
Ha Ha...I have know about the no kid school tax for years. Its not enough to make a big deal about it. Just makes me laugh when someone thinks they deserve a tax break because their kid is missing some school during this plague. 😂 Anybody with a 2nd home is paying for something they never use. ;)

Last edited:

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Ha Ha...I have know about the no kid school tax for years. Its not enough to make a big deal about it. Just makes me laugh when someone thinks they deserve a tax break because their kid is missing some school during this plaque. 😂 Anybody with a 2nd home is paying for something they never use. ;)
Right on. This would also make you for school choice? I am. How about vouchers? I’m for that too.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Ha Ha...I have know about the no kid school tax for years. Its not enough to make a big deal about it. Just makes me laugh when someone thinks they deserve a tax break because their kid is missing some school during this plaque. 😂 Anybody with a 2nd home is paying for something they never use. ;)

“missing some school”...just how white privileged are you?? Lol

I paid taxes as well when I owned property in CA. Even for schools which I didn’t use.
It’s just the way it is as you point out.
But do you really think it’s that funny for some younger couples who both work to make ends meet and now they not only have to give up one income (if they are even both still working) but have to service their kids education on a daily basis with software and internet commitments thrust upon them?
All the while watching so called teachers and their union DEMANDING defunding police and refusals to consider even stepping into a classroom?
Furthermore demanding that parents are denied the option of private in class placement as an alternative?
You’re fine with this? (Kids or no kids)
Are you serious when you say that it’s only temporary because of “this plaque”? Whatever the hell that means.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score

Are you serious when you say that it’s only temporary because of “this plague”? Whatever the hell that means.

I said it was only temporary? 🤔 "The plague" line I got from trump...lol ;)

7-30-20

And I have to say, America grieves for all of the 150,000 Americans who had their lives taken by this horrible, invisible enemy. We mourn their loss, as a nation; we mourn their loss, as people — as people that love one another. And we’re working very hard to not only contain this horrible event, this horrible plague — it’s what it is, is a plague — but also to come up with therapeutics and vaccines. And we’re making a lot of strides.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I said it was only temporary? 🤔 "The plague" line I got from trump...lol ;)

7-30-20

And I have to say, America grieves for all of the 150,000 Americans who had their lives taken by this horrible, invisible enemy. We mourn their loss, as a nation; we mourn their loss, as people — as people that love one another. And we’re working very hard to not only contain this horrible event, this horrible plague — it’s what it is, is a plague — but also to come up with therapeutics and vaccines. And we’re making a lot of strides.

So the q was a typo...got it.
Does the likelyhood of permanence concern you?
It’s good to see you admit that this has nothing to do with any temporary health concerns, and is really a step towards permanent banning of anything outside of government indoctrination...at least in Kommiefornistan.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Teachers are reducing their value to their communities. Teach your kids at home yourself, it is so easy anyone can do it. That is the message I am seeing.

Be careful what you wish for.
Hell, past 6th grade, the kids can teach themselves.

This whole debacle has proven your statement to me and many of my fellow parents.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Sorry, but I cannot teach my kids...at least not the math stuff. History, some science...got PE and shop covered too. Problem is, I jumped off the school train at intro to calculus. My 16yo is enrolled in some physics stuff now...

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
We had the "orientation" with my daughter's first grade teacher today at her new (and brand new entirely) school and due to dumbshit's demands, there is no in school learning til at least the 17th as well. On the 17th they will allow kids of essential workers to come in but they will all sit in the MPR with adult tech support/monitors but will not help the kids with learning questions. And the real kivker...... the teachers are going to be IN THEIR CLASSROOMS THE ENTIRE TINE!! What in the hell is the point of distance learning then?

The inmates are 100% running the asylum.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

RCDave

Reaction score
Since the teachers are such fear mongers, how about they teach from home to video monitors to kids in classrooms. Kids supervised by a cop in each classroom. I bet shit would get much better quickly. Not withstanding the crap curriculums

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Since the teachers are such fear mongers, how about they teach from home to video monitors to kids in classrooms. Kids supervised by a cop in each classroom. I bet shit would get much better quickly. Not withstanding the crap curriculums

RACIST!!!
You dare to suggest a COP in any school??

OMG are you crazy????

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Teachers are a messed up group. Wife is one of them. She would like to go back to in class as soon as posible. She didn't sign up for this crap. Then there are the old ex-hippy types, and the young libturds...guess where they stand?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Teachers are a messed up group. Wife is one of them. She would like to go back to in class as soon as posible. She didn't sign up for this crap. Then there are the old ex-hippy types, and the young libturds...guess where they stand?

Yeah my daughter in Sac is fucked.
She finally got classes last year and now probably doesn’t have a job.
Stupidest shit I’ve ever seen.