WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Teaching my kids to ride bikes

1homeblown

Reaction score
Where in Parker can I go to teach my kids to ride their 50 and 80? Looking for some flat forgiving terrain that is legal to ride in.

MCnParker

Reaction score
How old are your kids? I took my son to the Honda Rider education center in Colton.... Best money ever spent, 5 hours and he was starting riding and handling his 50 by himself... All you need is to be 6 years old and be able to ride a bike. They provide everything or you can bring your own gear if you want.

1homeblown

Reaction score
Thanks for the info... How much was it for your kid?

Steve

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Where in Parker can I go to teach my kids to ride their 50 and 80? Looking for some flat forgiving terrain that is legal to ride in.

Right across the street from Big Bend is the legal staging aera. There is pleanty of flat stuff back there they can learn on, and you can get to the sand dunes behind echo easily. There are some nice little trails the BLM maintains, that would be great for them to cruise on too.

Pleanty of stuff to explore for beginers.

:thumbsup

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
I learned on desert bar road its nice and flat and will teach him the basics. got on the bike and parents said "keep up" :D just make sure you go on a "off" weekend.

linus3

Reaction score
Right across the street from Big Bend is the legal staging aera. There is pleanty of flat stuff back there they can learn on, and you can get to the sand dunes behind echo easily. There are some nice little trails the BLM maintains, that would be great for them to cruise on too.

Pleanty of stuff to explore for beginers.

:thumbsup

X2....thats where we go. Nice/ safe kid track too....:thumbsup Make sure your sticker is up to date, BLM came through last couple of times checking bikes. FYI.....

Last edited: