WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Teague Experience

Boatracer36

Reaction score
So I ordered a part from Teague last week and didn't even look at it until today. First thing I notice it was machined wrong. So give them a call spoke to the same guy who sold it to me, Adrian. So explained that I thought the part was machined wrong he also agreed. First thing he says "I will send you a new one and with a return shipping label". I was shocked I cant remember the last time I had customer service like that. Every other company you have to argue haggle with them for a return label and you have to send the part back first before they send you a new one.

Its funny how the small little things make you really trust a company. Teague has earned my business from here on out.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
So I ordered a part from Teague last week and didn't even look at it until today. First thing I notice it was machined wrong. So give them a call spoke to the same guy who sold it to me, Adrian. So explained that I thought the part was machined wrong he also agreed. First thing he says "I will send you a new one and with a return shipping label". I was shocked I cant remember the last time I had customer service like that. Every other company you have to argue haggle with them for a return label and you have to send the part back first before they send you a new one.

Its funny how the small little things make you really trust a company. Teague has earned my business from here on out.

They have worked very hard to have one of the best reputations in the industry. It's stories like that is why they continue to have that great reputation.

RD

Boat Bling

Reaction score
There's a reason why they're the longest standing Boat Bling dealer and when it came time to run a season opening promo with them we were all in. Great people that 'get it' with outstanding customer service.

Wombat

The Great Southern land
Reaction score
I've dealt with Teaques many times over the last 15 years and have received nothing but the best service from them. No matter if l placed a $100 order a $10,000 order they always come thru.:D
With the logistics of sending orders to me in Australia l have truthfully never had an issue with them and if l did l am confident they would fix it.:thumbup::thumbup:
Old school service goes a long way.:)

renodaytona

Reaction score
Teague is awesome, I ordered the wrong part once (wrote down the wrong number). One phone call had the correct one on the way with a return label for the other one without a haggle.

rivergames

Reaction score
I will say it again and again, Teague's customer service it Top Notch! :thumbsup

Kylemenz1

Reaction score
Teagues mail order service is top notch.

jailbird141

Reaction score
I have dealt with Eric many times and have nothing but good experiences! Thanks :thumbsup