WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Team RDP….Amy?!?!?!

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Thanks for stopping us on the flight o Honolulu. It was great to meet you and your group. Hope that you have a great time I. hawaii and if you need anything feel free to reach out.

Tim, Gen & Rykley

DWC

Reaction score
Thanks for stopping us on the flight o Honolulu. It was great to meet you and your group. Hope that you have a great time I. hawaii and if you need anything feel free to reach out.

Tim, Gen & Rykley
Just got into town last night. Bummed we’re going to miss you guys on this trip

HNL2LHC

Reaction score
I know right?!?!? Our schedules have the opposite these days. LOL. It was great that Gen was able to see Steph last month. We have friends we want to visit in Nashville. We just need to plan to meet up there the next time that you guys go. LOL

Reactions: DWC

Amy@Team RDP

"Team RDP"
Reaction score

Tim, Gen & Rykley
Aloooooha! It was so fun to see RDP on our Hawaiian flight in and meet you! We had a wonderful time, but unfortunately brought a nasty virus home with us that spread like wildfire through the family! We are just now getting back to the routine and digging out of our work backlog so I did not see your message till you saw mine! Thanks for reaching out!

HNL2LHC

Reaction score
Aloooooha! It was so fun to see RDP on our Hawaiian flight in and meet you! We had a wonderful time, but unfortunately brought a nasty virus home with us that spread like wildfire through the family! We are just now getting back to the routine and digging out of our work backlog so I did not see your message till you saw mine! Thanks for reaching out!
Bummer to hear that the family got sick. Good to hear that you are doing better. I that it was great that you pulled me over and introduced yourself to us.

Amy@Team RDP

"Team RDP"
Reaction score
Bummer to hear that the family got sick. Good to hear that you are doing better. I that it was great that you pulled me over and introduced yourself to us.
For sure! Feel like I need a vacation from our vacation after that craziness! So nice to have met you under such fun circumstances and I look forward to bumping into you again soon!