WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

TEBOW TIME: Former QB Returns To NFL, Reportedly Signs With Jacksonville Jaguars

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Tebow, a former quarterback, worked out as a tight end for the Jacksonville Jaguars in April, and his reported signing will reunite him with his former college coach, Urban Meyer. Tebow last played in the NFL in 2012 with the New York Jets.

In 2016, Tebow tried his hand at professional baseball. He spent time in the New York Mets organization and was an Eastern League All-Star while playing for Double-A Binghamton in 2018. He announced his retirement from baseball in February.

Fastdadtsmith

Reaction score
Good for him- I hope he does great.
Unfortunately, I would have to bet their will be cries of racism coming.
I completely disagree. Maybe Kap can adapt and come back as a DB? If you can't make it at one spot, figure it out or watch from the sidelines. Just like the rest of life.
Ok, you're right, race card is easier. WTF am I thinkin.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
There is another incredible thing about him I admire,although I could not do it. He has aways kept his head high and took the "High Road" no matter how much Trash they All threw at him and just kept Plugging along and honestly made all his detractors and Doubters Loof So Foolish.

Bowtiepower00

Reaction score
Like the dude, but TE? Lol. He’s going to get KILLED. Won’t make it out of training camp, lol. Hope he stays healthy.

nowski

Reaction score
I completely disagree. Maybe Kap can adapt and come back as a DB? If you can't make it at one spot, figure it out or watch from the sidelines. Just like the rest of life.
Ok, you're right, race card is easier. WTF am I thinkin.

What's a DB???

Bowtiepower00

Reaction score
Disagree

He should have converted to a Fullback or TE sooner-he’s so strong, but better yet an tough SOB. No quit in this guy. 🙏 he stays healthy.
Lmao. He’s 6’3”, 240ish. Last real experience was 2011 with the Broncos. And practice squads after that. He has never played a snap as a TE. He will need all of the prayers he can muster to keep him from getting permanently injured against practice squad Defensive Ends, let alone facing starting level guys in a real game, lol.

Gonefishin5555

Reaction score
Dez Bryant played the race card today. I don't think Tebow will make he team. He is just too old in a young man's game. He has to either be a really good blocker or really athletic and catch some tough passes. I'm not seeing what his skillset is that he can make it with

nowski

Reaction score
Disagree

He should have converted to a Fullback or TE sooner-he’s so strong, but better yet an tough SOB. No quit in this guy. 🙏 he stays healthy.

Maybe Tebow was signed to convert and mentor lost souls, his gifts are more than just playing a game...

Side Note: If Tim Tebow makes the team I'll watch a game or two or??? If he doesn't make the team I won't watch any games. Good Role Models are a thing of the past in my book...

Last edited: